Heroin Dealers Living with 6-Year-Old in Tent Busted at Occupy Boston

The only organizing I have seen is

Doing drugs
pooping in public
blocking traffic
having sex
and rape. If the reports are true.

...that it was the OWS activists that turned these scumbags in. Just as Tea Party members rightful turn away aggitators that carry racist signs at their rallies. At least the OWS turned these guys in!

OWS members might be a pack of mental midgets, but due recognize they did the right thing here!

i'm confused. are you actually trying to generalize the entire group and denigrate the message because of one person with drugs?

...that it was the OWS activists that turned these scumbags in. Just as Tea Party members rightful turn away aggitators that carry racist signs at their rallies. At least the OWS turned these guys in!

OWS members might be a pack of mental midgets, but due recognize they did the right thing here!

Actually I don't see where anyone says who actually turned them in, only that there were multiple reports. Multiple could have been 2 or 3 people who happened to walk by........

i don't recall any tea people turning in racists. i'd love to be corrected on that point. you have a credible link?

:iagree:

I will give credit where credit is due.

i don't recall any tea people turning in racists. i'd love to be corrected on that point. you have a credible link?

You cant "turn someone in" for being a racist. Last time I checked, its not illegal to be a bigot or a racist.

I can guarantee you if there is a racist sign in the crowd, that person is usually surrounded and shamed by the Tea Party.

I promise... I have been to a bunch of them.

I was at one tonight, and there were folks of every race there... its NEVER an issue to us Jillian.
I wouldnt lie to you... I have too much respect for you to do that. (Im being serious for once)

i'm confused. are you actually trying to generalize the entire group and denigrate the message because of one person with drugs?
If it was just one person. There is videos on you tube so many people taking or smoking drugs in NY

This seems to be the usual tactic of small minded individuals. The large majority of something can be going well, but take a small minority of people doing something bad, and then try to paint a picture of the entire group being like them. Moronic.

Forum List

Back