Improvised explosive devices used to bomb tent full of homeless drug addicts in ongoing 'turf war' near hospital

This story is just absolutely IN-SANE.

I am going to have to acknowledge that this incident is so chock full o' unbelievable details, that it's exceedingly difficult to excerpt in a choosy fashion.

I'll do my best, but highly suggest reading the piece in its entirety.

Also worth it for the videos and accompanying photos.

With that said, I'll try to summarize with as much brevity as possible.

Note to self: Stay the fuck outta Seattle.
The bomber did them all a favor.

Seattle.

Hmmmmm. Not surprised.

Nothing will be done. Seattle and all of Western Washington are hemorrhaging sensible people -- many of them are coming to the clean, quiet, small towns of the Midwest. Soon the Seattle area will be a dead zone, and good for them.

Detroit, West Coast style, oh the joys Democrats bring their constituents. Well, they voted for this, so they only have themselves to blame.

They might not expect different results. This might be just what they want.

The affluent Leftists in the outer rungs probably.

They don't have to deal with the reality on the ground.

But what about the shopkeepers and hoi polloi in the inner rungs?

What's their excuse?

They couldn't possibly like seeing buildings burning, trash and needles everywhere, rampant violence and theft.

They are even starting to get vocal about it in many instances.

And, yet, when it comes time to vote...

20-30 years of 100% Mail-In Voting. This is what they want for the entire Country.

So let's see... everyone knows this is going on. The reporters know about it, they wrote about it years ago.

But in the city of Seattle, the COPS are nowhere to be found.

And we know why.

It's because the MAYOR won't let them do their jobs.

These people are on public property. Police don't NEED a warrant, they could clean the whole situation up in microseconds if they had the will to.

But the goddamn politicians keep screaming there's not enough prison money cause they're too busy giving boob jobs to the inmates.

Anyone looking in at this stuff, from the outside, is going to think we're entirely crazy, AS A NATION. For allowing this stuff to occur.

Anyone looking in at this stuff, from the outside, is going to think we're entirely crazy, AS A NATION.

Hint -- They already do.

My lovely English friends weep for what was once a nation that inspired them.

But they know better than to accept that all Americans are as sick as those few who are destroying the good parts of our country -- the leftist mofo's who happen to have the power, for now.

Forum List

Back