Hero: Actor Sassy Gary Sinise sends 1,000 children of fallen servicemen on free Christmas vacation

Well done, him.

I'm curious why this is reported in the UK press. I haven't seen similar reports in the US news.

Think a liberal radical leftist would do something like this?

No.

Democrats are the party of trash.

Good for him! I think he may have done this before. It is an awesome gift.
A wonderful nonprofit is sending gifts to at least 400 Gold Star families. They are a wonderful group. They could do more families with more donations.
Believe With Me.

Hero? Sassy? Sinise established the foundation but he didn't send the kids to Disney. The good people and corporations who donated to his foundation and American Airlines are responsible.

Hero? Sassy? Sinise established the foundation but he didn't send the kids to Disney. The good people and corporations who donated to his foundation and American Airlines are responsible.

He didn't build that?

Rush Limbaugh's "Tunnel to Tower" foundation raised about 3 million in Betsy Ross T shirts. The money is dedicated to paying the mortgages of families who lost members who were 1st responders in 9-11, the families of fallen Police Officers and the families of Military members killed in action but he didn't send kids to Disney World.

You really don't want to go there when you are supporting Bone Spurs and 2 million in repayment for cheating a Vet Non Profit he created. Something about fast luxurious trips, a huge painting, etc.. All paid for by the Non Profit that was supposed to go directly to the Vets. Gary has done some nice things and hasn't taken a dime from it for his own personal use. And you can trust me on this one, not one single Gold Star Family got rich over the loss of their family member. Most are having to scratch for a living since they also lost their major bread winner for the family. Sending those Kids to Disney put a little spark in what is usually a dull and scary life of a child. And his Program didn't do it just for one or two or a handful, they are doing it for 1000. God Bless you Lt. Dan.

Every now/then there's a spark of redeeming humanity while Rome burns

tenor.gif

~S~

Forum List

Back