Obama appeased Russia, Trump ended appeasement

The Russians violated arms agreements and Obama did nothing. Trump ended the agreements and now the U.S. is full speed ahead on developing new missiles. Thank you President Trump!

[US Tests Missile That Obama Admin Kept Outlawed To Keep Russians Happy] US Tests Missile That Obama Admin Kept Outlawed To Keep Russians Happy

Amazing that with all the talk of Russia this and that, that the only ones who were ever appeasing Russia and sucking Putin's ass were the Democrats! :auiqs.jpg:

Obama was a coward...all he did for 8 years was to try to embarrass and destroy the GOP...like he had a vendetta against them...he was all about making America a one party nation in a globalist world where we the people have zero say in anything...he even continued his vendetta after Trump won by weaponizing his intelligence community heads...Hands down...Obama was the most corrupt man that ever served in the Oval Office...we will be finding things out about his dirty deeds for a long time.....

You don't get rich enough to buy a multi million dollar home on the vineyard by being loyal to America....you get that rich by selling her out....

I'm sorry to hear this. I don't know why, but for some reason it seemed to me that Obama was both a pawn and a spokesperson for Hillary Clinton. She got what she wanted out of the bargain--influence in foreign and domestic affairs, and he got what he wanted, which was to reaffirm his Muslim brotherhood beliefs by hiding behind the Reverend in Chicago who led blacks to believe they were still being abused, who ran a Baptist church or something and arranged marriages for political hopefuls who had something to hide.

Donald Trump won the election, and Barack seemed to go postal with a willingness to reunite with Hillary's unkind Steel dossier that carried salacious lies beyond belief, and not to mention were ascribed to Trump who was not involved with that kind of activity whatsoever. And the money to do it with was laundered through 5 pathways to escape detection of anyone looking into matters of political dirty tricks during and after the election. There's just too much scum under some people's nails.

Forum List

Back