Gary Sinise Flys 1,000 Gold Star Kids and Their Parents to Disney World

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
gary-sinise-christmas-kids.jpg

According to KCAL-TV, the Gary Sinise Foundation filled 15 planes full of Gold Star families to go to Walt Disney World down in Florida as a special Christmas present called the “Snowball Express.”

Each one of these children who are going on these airplanes have lost a parent in military services – either combat related or illness or unfortunately suicide sometimes,” Sinise said.

We wanna take care of these kids and make sure they know we don’t forget.”

As he’s a well-known conservative figure, it would be a miracle if any of the big outlets, other than FoxNews, would give this any coverage.

More
@ The Incredible Gary Sinise Just Flew 1,000 Gold Star Kids to Disney World for Christmas...and Their Surviving Parents

I wonder what those disrespectful kneeling NFL players do for gold star families....

According to KCAL-TV, the Gary Sinise Foundation filled 15 planes full of Gold Star families to go to Walt Disney World down in Florida as a special Christmas present called the “Snowball Express.”

Each one of these children who are going on these airplanes have lost a parent in military services – either combat related or illness or unfortunately suicide sometimes,” Sinise said.

As he’s a well-known conservative figure, it would be a miracle if any of the big outlets, other than FoxNews, would give this any coverage.

More
@ The Incredible Gary Sinise Just Flew 1,000 Gold Star Kids to Disney World for Christmas...and Their Surviving Parents

Kudos to him & his generosity.

Taking care of those families is not a political issue. I think he got involved with injured veterans after his role in Forest Gump. I can't say I always agree with his politics, but he deserves praise for his work with veterans.

It's easy to come in here, and praise the guy. So just to play devil's advocate, are we sure he didn't molest any of them? I'm just throwing that out there.

It's easy to come in here, and praise the guy. So just to play devil's advocate, are we sure he didn't molest any of them? I'm just throwing that out there.

A lot of those kids were looking for someone to call Daddy.

More
Progressives do not approve

More

What idiot told you that?

More

He’s a conservative, progressives hate conservatives to the core

More

He’s a conservative, progressives hate conservatives to the core

I already bragged on his work. What are you talking about?

A class act. More of Hollywood and athletes should step up to the plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back