The incredible Gary Sinise flies 1,000 Gold Star kids to Disney World for Christmas & survivor paren

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
So...where are your fucking liberal celebrities doing something GREAT for the families of our fallen heroes????.....Silence from the military haters!!!

------------

There are few things in this world you can count on, and few of them are salutary. I can think of only three, two of which are horrible. Those are death and taxes.

As for positives, I can think of one: the overwhelming goodness of Gary Sinise.

Sinise, probably best known for his role as Lt. Dan in "Forrest Gump," has long worked with veterans and veterans groups, such as flying veterans to the National World War II Museum to tell their stories or serving them Thanksgiving dinner.

Gary Sinise ‏Verified account @GarySinise

Over 1000 Gold Star Children travel w/ surviving parent, 1,750 in all, via @americanair to Disney World today as part of our @GarySiniseFound Snowball Express program. This charter left LAX this morning. I’ll join up in a few days. Have fun kids! We love you!

(Excerpt) Read more at wnd.com ...

Telll me this wouldn’t have been a story on the main alphabet national news programs if he were a Leftist

The only other film of his that I have seen besides Forest Gump is the one named Snake Eyes. To me, its a good one too.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Sinise produced, directed and starred in a 1992 remake of Of Mice and Men and it was excellent.
Done in such a way that the story controlled the movie and it didn’t lend itself to comparison to the 1939 original. Malkovich got an Oscar nomination playing Lenny.
That’s art.

Forum List

Back