Hermin Cain Announces!!!!!!!!!

The collapse of the economy as Obama took office drove the NYSE from 14,000 to just over 6,000. It has gained back 6,500 pts. I call that an amazing recovery in that a lot of the 14,000 pts was bubble. Denying this fact is willful ignorance. The value of the NYSE has nearly doubled in two years in the rebound of the worst financial shock this country has ever seen....you don't think that is astounding? I do. The truth is..that the recovery of the NYSE has been historic...unprecedented..

Sorry I can't joint your pack of nitwit hyenas...

Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) History

Astounding? Well, all the nitwit hyenas (aka credible economists) I've been reading are pretty well agreed on a couple of things I think you might not be considering.

Here's one point of view that is pretty well agreed among all:

Unprecedented monetary and fiscal policies have created an economic recovery that is artificial to an indeterminate degree. Similarly, the massive rally in the stock market of the past two years has been built to an uncomfortably large extent on the shaky ground of extraordinary government intervention in the form of $1.5 trillion annual fiscal deficits and over $2 trillion of Federal Reserve asset purchase programs. Aside from job creation, which has been consistently disappointing, U.S. economic data have generally surprised on the upside over the past several months, but how the economy performs once stimulus begins to be withdrawn after the second quarter is an open question.
Geopolitical Upheaval, End of QE2 Increase Stock Market Correction Risk - Seeking Alpha

The daily numbers don't ever tell the whole story. With interest rates at effectively zero, and real estate losing ground every month, the market is the only place investors have to go. Much of the boom is driven by high oil prices and as those have slowly been coming down, the market has been following. We'll know soon enough how much of the 'rally' has been on oil speculators.

In short, any Obama policies that have affected the market have been largely artificial and short term.

Daily numbers? What the fuck is wrong with you? Obviously you didn't look at my link. It isn't spin..its just the numbers....since the beginning of the 20th century. They don't lie. I don't need some economists spin to see the OBVIOUS. Get real. Get a grip. Stop trying to perpetuate a bald faced lie.

Sigh. You didn't read my post did you. Or the portion I quoted. Or use the link to see the whole analysis that has LOTS of numbers in it.

I won't get into a food fight with you Huggy. I don't get into food fights with anybody. So I'm happy to agree to disagree.

But you're wrong. :)

Yes, but in his defense, Hannity is the one that dropped Rubio and Ryan. He just said that they aren't even in the running.

I like what I know of Ryan to a large degree, but he isn't running, so I'm not paying too much attention to him right now beyond his budget proposal.

I actually like Bachmann. I think she risks getting skewered more than Palin, however, so in my opinion, she has no chance.

Probably surprising to some is that I like Romney. I think he has a strong business background, and his attempt at addressing health insurance/care in his state doesn't offend my sensibilities. The state level is where those issues SHOULD be addressed, not at the federal level.

I personally wouldn't put Cain at the top of the ticket. I think he would do better to serve as VP and go from there, imo.

I agree, but not that Mitt has any chance at on the President level.

I might be misunderstanding your post. You think that Romney can't win the nomination? He seems like he is starting to get his campaign going right now in a pretty remarkable manner.

I'm saying Mitt will be worse than McCain was. To many people don't like him and don't like him a lot.

Let's say we just treat Cain the same way the Right treated Obama, racially speaking. Will you Cain fans accept that as fair? Seeing how you defended the stuff thrown at Obama,

like the watermelon stuff, the gorilla stuff, the witch doctor stuff, etc., etc.

You managed find reasons to excuse all that and give it a pass, so in fairness, you should give anyone on the left or wherever a pass on anything of the sort they throw at Cain.

You wouldn't want to be hypocrites now, would you?

Go ahead. The racist shit on the right was few and far between but if you feel the urge deep down inside of you to open up your racist side to the world be my guest.

Maybe we can take racist shit that's being said now by the fringe Obamabot left and apply it to all liberals kinda like you seem to want to do with that fringe right back in 2008 and make all conservatives out to be a bunch of racist supporting Nazis.

Once again, don’t hold back, call Cain all the names you know you really want to.

It’s fun watching all this because it’s so clear to see that the fringe left is losing their minds over the fact that the right just is not even a 10th as racist as they try feverishly to make them out to be. Like Rtard does every single day.

Let's say we just treat Cain the same way the Right treated Obama, racially speaking. Will you Cain fans accept that as fair? Seeing how you defended the stuff thrown at Obama,

like the watermelon stuff, the gorilla stuff, the witch doctor stuff, etc., etc.

You managed find reasons to excuse all that and give it a pass, so in fairness, you should give anyone on the left or wherever a pass on anything of the sort they throw at Cain.

Go ahead. The racist shit on the right was few and far between but if you feel the urge deep down inside of you to open up your racist side to the world be my guest.

Maybe we can take racist shit that's being said now by the fringe Obamabot left and apply it to all liberals kinda like you seem to want to do with that fringe right back in 2008 and make all conservatives out to be a bunch of racist supporting Nazis.

Once again, don’t hold back, call Cain all the names you know you really want to.

It’s fun watching all this because it’s so clear to see that the fringe left is losing their minds over the fact that the right just is not even a 10th as racist as they try feverishly to make them out to be. Like Rtard does every single day.

You know the forum keeps a record of past posts, right? :lol:

I hope he provides a birth certificate......otherwise Trump will be mad at him

He has no idiot relations who claim they assisted at the birth overseas. Obama should have deported his aunt for that one. The whole stupid would have died in second if it hand't been for her.

He also hasn't been educated overseas in a school that required local citizenship in order to attend.

Who has been making watermelon jokes? I have not noticed them. Or the gorilla stuff. That is new to me as well. That really can't be a racial slur though. Lincoln got that from his own generals. I don't see how Obama should get a pass on that if Lincoln didn't.

Anyway, Cain was born in Memphis TN and has a long record of accomplishment. The only thing the left can do about the man is make fun of his pizza. But the company did well under his leadership.

I hope he provides a birth certificate......otherwise Trump will be mad at him

He has no idiot relations who claim they assisted at the birth overseas. Obama should have deported his aunt for that one. The whole stupid would have died in second if it hand't been for her.

He also hasn't been educated overseas in a school that required local citizenship in order to attend.

Who has been making watermelon jokes? I have not noticed them. Or the gorilla stuff. That is new to me as well. That really can't be a racial slur though. Lincoln got that from his own generals. I don't see how Obama should get a pass on that if Lincoln didn't.

Anyway, Cain was born in Memphis TN and has a long record of accomplishment. The only thing the left can do about the man is make fun of his pizza. But the company did well under his leadership.

We haven't bought pizza in years--we buy frozen or make our own--but I recall that Godfathers was really good pizza too.

I am very excited Cain made it official. I watched his speech at his rally. I can't wait to see how he does in the field. Right now he doesn't have a great shot but things change in a hurry. Look at the last presidential election. Gulianni was the heavy early favorite of the GOP with over 50%. We all saw how that worked out.

Cain is a brilliant man. Extremely intelligent. He would do wonders for this country. Now that Trump is out him and Palin are my 2 favorites.

You know the forum keeps a record of past posts, right? :lol:

You lost me, so what?

i love how you guys think you are being honest.
Like i said Cain is your ticket to showing how not racist the GOP teatards are. Saw it a mile away.

The only thing you seemed to see a mile away was the color of the mans skin.

i love how you guys think you are being honest.
Like i said Cain is your ticket to showing how not racist the GOP teatards are. Saw it a mile away.

How does that work? Basically your telling all of us that subscribe to the GOP beliefs....that we're screwed if we do, and screwed if we don't. Either way you'll discount us as the bad guys.

This isn't a comic book, or a game. Politics determine the future of our country and how we as citizens live. We shouldn't be thinking that way. We should be voting for competent leaders, not throwing people who don't agree with your opinions under the bus.

In reality the only racists I see in debates and politics.....are the individuals who actually make racist remarks. Not entire groups, not entire political bases, and certainly not the opposing view to your own. I rest my case (sorry pet peeve on this one).

I love it, I just knew that some would accuse Caine of basically being nothing but the Repubican parties token ****** (pardon the word but it fits in this sentence.) It certainly couldn't be that the guy is a serious person who people with brains would do well to listen to regardless of skin color could it? I'm not convinced he'd make a good President, haven't seen enough of him to know yet. But I do know that he makes Obama look like a child.

Probably the smartest man among the current gop field.
I remember "conservatives" saying the same thing about Richard Steele.

Yeah......he really got a lot o' support from Republicans.

handjob.gif

I love it, I just knew that some would accuse Caine of basically being nothing but the Repubican parties token ****** (pardon the word but it fits in this sentence.)
.....AND, establishes/verifies your GOOD STANDING within the Republican Party.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1WMBiYSCOM]YouTube - ‪KKK Republicans control legislature in Indiana‬‏[/ame]​

He's a well trained puppet. Just how the liberal establishment wants him. A good little soldier. They are proud.

There's no such thing as a "liberal establishment." You've been trapped by the false left-right paradigm. The global elites at the top control both the Liberal and Conservative leadership. Proof of this fact is the fact that Obama and McCain are part of the same globalist organization, the Bilderberg Group.

He's a well trained puppet. Just how the liberal establishment wants him. A good little soldier. They are proud.

There's no such thing as a "liberal establishment." You've been trapped by the false left-right paradigm. The global elites at the top control both the Liberal and Conservative leadership. Proof of this fact is the fact that Obama and McCain are part of the same globalist organization, the Bilderberg Group.

Mccain is a liberal progressive slob.

Forum List

Back