Hermin Cain Announces!!!!!!!!!

And barack obama or Joe Biden is?

They are doing better than the Kennedy administration...The Carter administration..The second Bush administration.. Things could be worse.

"Things could be worse" is not a gleaming endorsement.

Not being a democrat ..it is not my responsibility to give Obama a gleaming endorsement.

What many around here have so soon forgotten was the dire situation our country was in as Obama took office. Things could indeed have turned out much worse. Obama did what he had to do.. He didn't do anything radical. He basically turned the tide on the financial crisis. There is still a lot of pain to endure but I don't see how he made things worse than they were. The wars are winding down..Osama has been killed..the economy is improving..the stock market has recovered. Ignoring these positive outcomes is ignorant. I didn't expect much more from Obama.

They are doing better than the Kennedy administration...The Carter administration..The second Bush administration.. Things could be worse.

Not being a democrat ..it is not my responsibility to give Obama a gleaming endorsement.

What many around here have so soon forgotten was the dire situation our country was in as Obama took office. Things could indeed have turned out much worse. Obama did what he had to do.. He didn't do anything radical. He basically turned the tide on the financial crisis. There is still a lot of pain to endure but I don't see how he made things worse than they were. The wars are winding down..Osama has been killed..the economy is improving..the stock market has recovered. Ignoring these positive outcomes is ignorant. I didn't expect much more from Obama.

You are either a poser or just not bright.

Didn't do anything radical? Privatizing banks and auto manufacturers was not radical? Passing a stimulus package that added almost a trillion to the deficit while used mostly to shore up government jobs when we were already awash in dangerous red ink wasn't radical? Signing an appropriations bill loaded with pork that further added to the deficit when Candidate Obama had adamently promised he wouldn't do that wasn't radical? Obamacare most especially when hundreds of waivers exempting his friends and supporters from its provisions have now been issued wasn't radical? Instead of paying down the deficit, quietly turning repaid TARP monies into a petty cash fund to be allocated again and again wasn't radical?

And you apparently haven't been watching the stock market for the past couple of weeks. Not much recovery there.

The crappy economy he inherited was not his fault, and I don't blame Obama for everything and I give him props when he gets it right. But we are now into the third year of his Presidency and he has badly mismanaged the economy and, based on his own words, he apparently intends to keep right on mismanaging it. And a lot of it has been pretty radical and alarming to a lot of us.

Looky who crowded to to the front of the line to get on "The List". :lol: Good work noob.

Looky who crowded to to the front of the line to get on "The List". :lol: Good work noob.

A list from someone that thinks that Obama isn't radical? What is this list of which you speak? I'm guessing it is very important. I'll anxiously wait for you to explain the list with great anticipation.

Didn't do anything radical.

Jesus you're dumb.

No, not dumb. Just a different perspective I think.

Radical change is still radical no matter what your perspective is.

His perspective is that this is the way things should be. His opinions are radically different from most of America.

You know, I used to think people like him didn't exist. Most of America thinks he's someone's imagination.

Not really. My posts are not racist at all.
Two reasons why people like him
1) he's black
2) says what you like to hear.

thats it. He is a vessel to justify your opinions. His name just happens to be Cain.

Same thing for those who are for President Obama

for some sure, but we have a lot of evidence that the right has a lot of racists in the party. This is a way of downplaying that angle.

Your President is a racist. He used race when he campaigned the first time for President............."They're gonna tell you I'm black".............

Same thing for those who are for President Obama

for some sure, but we have a lot of evidence that the right has a lot of racists in the party. This is a way of downplaying that angle.

Your President is a racist. He used race when he campaigned the first time for President............."They're gonna tell you I'm black".............

As if they had to be told.

Even a blindman knows Obama is Black, or at least from some ethnic group just by listening to his name.

I don't really see that he's black anyway. I don't see his color, only that he's an asshole.

Didn't do anything radical? Privatizing banks and auto manufacturers was not radical? Passing a stimulus package that added almost a trillion to the deficit while used mostly to shore up government jobs when we were already awash in dangerous red ink wasn't radical? Signing an appropriations bill loaded with pork that further added to the deficit when Candidate Obama had adamently promised he wouldn't do that wasn't radical? Obamacare most especially when hundreds of waivers exempting his friends and supporters from its provisions have now been issued wasn't radical? Instead of paying down the deficit, quietly turning repaid TARP monies into a petty cash fund to be allocated again and again wasn't radical?

And you apparently haven't been watching the stock market for the past couple of weeks. Not much recovery there.

The crappy economy he inherited was not his fault, and I don't blame Obama for everything and I give him props when he gets it right. But we are now into the third year of his Presidency and he has badly mismanaged the economy and, based on his own words, he apparently intends to keep right on mismanaging it. And a lot of it has been pretty radical and alarming to a lot of us.

The collapse of the economy as Obama took office drove the NYSE from 14,000 to just over 6,000. It has gained back 6,500 pts. I call that an amazing recovery in that a lot of the 14,000 pts was bubble. Denying this fact is willful ignorance. The value of the NYSE has nearly doubled in two years in the rebound of the worst financial shock this country has ever seen....you don't think that is astounding? I do. The truth is..that the recovery of the NYSE has been historic...unprecedented..

Sorry I can't joint your pack of nitwit hyenas...

http://www.nyse.tv/dow-jones-industrial-average-history-djia.htm#recent-djia-close

Last edited:
You dismiss him as an accomplished black man that many might admire for a variety of reasons, because he is black, and therefore token.

You are making him token.

Well that was completely predictable. I knew as soon as Cain started gaining momentum after the South Carolina debate that he would be called a token because he's black. The Democrats treated Michael Steele the same way.

I thought you rightwing nuts didn't care for the race card.

I don't understand what you mean. :confused:

I hope he provides a birth certificate......otherwise Trump will be mad at him

The collapse of the economy as Obama took office drove the NYSE from 14,000 to just over 6,000. It has gained back 6,500 pts. I call that an amazing recovery in that a lot of the 14,000 pts was bubble. Denying this fact is willful ignorance. The value of the NYSE has nearly doubled in two years in the rebound of the worst financial shock this country has ever seen....you don't think that is astounding? I do. The truth is..that the recovery of the NYSE has been historic...unprecedented..

Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) History

Astounding? Well, all the nitwit hyenas (aka credible economists) I've been reading are pretty well agreed on a couple of things I think you might not be considering.

Here's one point of view that is pretty well agreed among all:

Unprecedented monetary and fiscal policies have created an economic recovery that is artificial to an indeterminate degree. Similarly, the massive rally in the stock market of the past two years has been built to an uncomfortably large extent on the shaky ground of extraordinary government intervention in the form of $1.5 trillion annual fiscal deficits and over $2 trillion of Federal Reserve asset purchase programs. Aside from job creation, which has been consistently disappointing, U.S. economic data have generally surprised on the upside over the past several months, but how the economy performs once stimulus begins to be withdrawn after the second quarter is an open question.
Geopolitical Upheaval, End of QE2 Increase Stock Market Correction Risk - Seeking Alpha

The daily numbers don't ever tell the whole story. With interest rates at effectively zero, and real estate losing ground every month, the market is the only place investors have to go. Much of the boom is driven by high oil prices and as those have slowly been coming down, the market has been following. We'll know soon enough how much of the 'rally' has been on oil speculators.

In short, any Obama policies that have affected the market have been largely artificial and short term.

I hope he provides a birth certificate......otherwise Trump will be mad at him

I bet he has it locked and loaded and ready to show anybody who wants to see it. I bet ALL the candidates, from ALL parties, have their birth certificates ready to go.

Since NOW its an issue. Never before but for some reason, now its a thing. Once again, this is the first time something happens under this administration...

Funny huh.

Astounding? Well, all the nitwit hyenas (aka credible economists) I've been reading are pretty well agreed on a couple of things I think you might not be considering.

Unprecedented monetary and fiscal policies have created an economic recovery that is artificial to an indeterminate degree. Similarly, the massive rally in the stock market of the past two years has been built to an uncomfortably large extent on the shaky ground of extraordinary government intervention in the form of $1.5 trillion annual fiscal deficits and over $2 trillion of Federal Reserve asset purchase programs. Aside from job creation, which has been consistently disappointing, U.S. economic data have generally surprised on the upside over the past several months, but how the economy performs once stimulus begins to be withdrawn after the second quarter is an open question.
Geopolitical Upheaval, End of QE2 Increase Stock Market Correction Risk - Seeking Alpha

The daily numbers don't ever tell the whole story. With interest rates at effectively zero, and real estate losing ground every month, the market is the only place investors have to go. Much of the boom is driven by high oil prices and as those have slowly been coming down, the market has been following. We'll know soon enough how much of the 'rally' has been on oil speculators.

In short, any Obama policies that have affected the market have been largely artificial and short term.

Daily numbers? What the fuck is wrong with you? Obviously you didn't look at my link. It isn't spin..its just the numbers....since the beginning of the 20th century. They don't lie. I don't need some economists spin to see the OBVIOUS. Get real. Get a grip. Stop trying to perpetuate a bald faced lie.

Hardly.

The stimulus and the bailout saved the country from another Great Depression. When an economy is in a deflationary spiral, the government has to be the demand of last resort. Congress and the President realized this and did the right thing.

Likewise, the rescue of GM turned it into a profitable company again.

Obama has done a very good job, and Bush did not.

It helps to have a smart president, my friends.

Last edited:

Hardly.

The stimulus and the bailout saved the country from another Great Depression. When an economy is in a deflationary spiral, the government has to be the demand of last resort. Congress and the President realized this and did the right thing.

Likewise, the rescue of GM turned it into a profitable company again.

Obama has done a very good job, and Bush did not.

It helps to have a smart president, my friends.

Church.

Let's say we just treat Cain the same way the Right treated Obama, racially speaking. Will you Cain fans accept that as fair? Seeing how you defended the stuff thrown at Obama,

like the watermelon stuff, the gorilla stuff, the witch doctor stuff, etc., etc.

You managed find reasons to excuse all that and give it a pass, so in fairness, you should give anyone on the left or wherever a pass on anything of the sort they throw at Cain.

You wouldn't want to be hypocrites now, would you?

Forum List

Back