Herman Cain's Blame List Thus Far. Hint: No Personal Responsibility

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Well Herb Cain has managed to pile up quite a list of people to blame during this trainwreck of a sexual harrassmen scandal.

He blamed the main streem media,
the "left wing media"
Rick Perry
Politico
The Democratic Machine
anti-businessmen people
and finally the women themselves.

He's blamed just about everybody...EXCEPT himself.

I mean, if everybody's calling you an A-Hole, at some point you have to stop and think..."maybe it really IS me."

We'll see how tonight's debate turns out. However, Herb doesn't stand a chance in surviving this thing. Especially considering that the women are all planning to get together and do a JOINT press conference where they will each give DETAILS of his past behavior. The man's toast. He's a dead man walking.

Last edited:
Yes we know, Cain is almost 100% the same as Obama... From having almost no postion on meaningful issues to nothing ever being his fault.

Maybe he's one of those high-functioning sociopaths without a conscience.

That's not very nice. Marc's hardly 'high functioning', but he could well be a sociopath.

Actually, I heard a former police investigator say that about Cain on Mike Gallagher's radio show today.

Most people think about serial killers when they hear the term, sociopath.

But some people who rise to power are quite obviously people with one form or another of an antisocial personality disorder. They do things without regard to how it affects others. They don't really care about other people, and will easily lie if and when it suits their purposes.

Men like Gaddhafi and Saddam almost certainly had some form of a personality disorder. But LONG before they came to power, they were able to function within the system in which they lived.

I've personally known 3 people (all women) who I came to firmly believe suffered from Borderline Personality Disorder.

They're plenty of disturbed people out and about. It's a fallacy to believe that they can't function well enough to rise to power in gov't or business. Sometimes, it's their ruthlessness which contributes to their success.

Out of all the politicians in the last 20-30 years, I think Tom DeLay is quite likely a sociopath.

Last edited:
Oh neat...

It is, isn't it?

Apparently, every thought one has about Cain is worth a new thread. Who knew?

Oh quite yerr whining...will ya!?!?

Remember "Weinergate?"

It was a nonstop bashingfest. And given the chance again, you righties will repeat it on another unsuspecting lib.

Cain made his bed, now he must lay in it. Pun intended.

Did clinton take personal responsibility for his own little discretion of sexual advances? I think Cain had the idea that he was going to run for president and thought he would practice being a president, just like clinton

Last edited:
Oh neat...

It is, isn't it?

Remember "Weinergate?"

It was a nonstop bashingfest. And given the chance again, you righties will repeat it on another unsuspecting lib.

You apparently didn't realize that Cali Girl likes to appoint herself moderator on here from time to time.

Maybe he's innocent!
He just might be.
But the liberals have no problem convicting anyone that isn't on their side of the isle with just the hint of a rumor.

By using the word rumor you are trying to bullshit everyone here. They paid two different women settlements fact! More women are claiming the same thing totaling 5 women. Fact!
A republican pollster said he was there when it happened and a conservative radio host accused him also.

Use your brain, thats much more than a rumor. Are all of them lying? Cain is the only honest one? Use your common sense

Maybe he's innocent!
He just might be.
But the liberals have no problem convicting anyone that isn't on their side of the isle with just the hint of a rumor.

By using the word rumor you are trying to bullshit everyone here. They paid two different women settlements fact! More women are claiming the same thing totaling 5 women. Fact!
A republican pollster said he was there when it happened and a conservative radio host accused him also.

Use your brain, thats much more than a rumor. Are all of them lying? Cain is the only honest one? Use your common sense

Was Clinton guilty of sexual harassment or was it a rumor until he was busted for lying about it?

It is, isn't it?

Remember "Weinergate?"

You apparently didn't realize that Cali Girl likes to appoint herself moderator on here from time to time.

Oh I know...she's the ring leader of the RW partisanship and shenanigans.

Maybe he's innocent!
He just might be.

I think here is where you went wrong sir. Expecting common sense from the likes of that one.

It ain't happnin captain.

Forum List

Back