Should Herman Cain's accusers go public?

Good.

There's no logical reason to give any semblance of credence to such bullshit hackery.

This moron expects Cain to give full disclosure to an incident that has yet to be proven and has no formal victims saying he did anything.

Dickota is the worst kind of weasel. No moral or ethical boundries.

So the Nra just made this all up, and the settlement is all fake.......

yeah thats your argument here and quite stupid

You know god damn well companies settle out of court ALL THE TIME to avoid publicity and large legal fees regardless of guilt or innocence.

But by all means if you want to lump yourself in with this immature childish idiots nonsense be my guest. It's your reputation not mine.

It's your reputation not mine.

That's funny coming from you. Thanks...

The only thing funny is the fact that you think anyone beyond a few hacks cares about this subject. Obama is so bad that he offers you NOTHING positive to post about so you resort to highschool level attacks against others.

In fact I bet you got picked on in highschool on a regular basis and this is the extent of your ability to sooth yourself about it. Pathetic

This sort of thing shouldn't be of any concern to the left...even though for them it's just a matter of he's guilty until proven more guilty, and it provides a nice distraction. Everyone else has to decide whether or not this is a consideration that should be a priority over other more important issues...perhaps it would hold more weight if the economy weren't tanking, but I don't think a large percentage will let this be the determining factor in what sort of a leader he will be for the country in these troubled times. Sorry libs, but you look like idiots trying to highlight this when Clinton showed that he could lead in spite of his womanizing ways.

This sort of thing shouldn't be of any concern to the left...even though for them it's just a matter of he's guilty until proven more guilty, and it provides a nice distraction. Everyone else has to decide whether or not this is a consideration that should be a priority over other more important issues...perhaps it would hold more weight if the economy weren't tanking, but I don't think a large percentage will let this be the determining factor in what sort of a leader he will be for the country in these troubled times. Sorry libs, but you look like idiots trying to highlight this when Clinton showed that he could lead in spite of his womanizing ways.

Sooo, we should trade a good leader and moral family man in for...Cain...?

Paula Corbin Jones (born Paula Rosalee Corbin; September 17, 1966) is a former Arkansas state employee who sued U.S. President Bill Clinton for sexual harassment. The lawsuit was dismissed before trial on the grounds that Jones failed to demonstrate any damages. However, while the dismissal was being appealed, Clinton entered into an out-of-court settlement, agreeing to pay Jones and her attorneys a total of $850,000.

Paula Jones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seriously, you guys are embarrassing yourselves.:D

Sooo, we should trade a good leader and moral family man in for...Cain...?

Oh stop pretending that you give a shit about the morality of a fucking politician.:lol:

Paula Corbin Jones (born Paula Rosalee Corbin; September 17, 1966) is a former Arkansas state employee who sued U.S. President Bill Clinton for sexual harassment. The lawsuit was dismissed before trial on the grounds that Jones failed to demonstrate any damages. However, while the dismissal was being appealed, Clinton entered into an out-of-court settlement, agreeing to pay Jones and her attorneys a total of $850,000.

Lol

But,but,but.... Plasma said it was so!

Aw, shucks, now we have Bill Clinton in the mix...again...

$850,000? Damn, Bill must have liked it... He can afford it...

I say absolutely not after what happened to Anita Hill.

Don't Out Cain's Accusers

By Michelle Goldberg

Conservatives are calling for Herman Cain's harassment accusers to come forward. But Michelle Goldberg says their anonymity shouldn't be compromised just because he's running for president.

It’s probably only a matter of time before the women who accused Herman Cain of sexual harassment in the 1990s are outed. Already, the conservative media is braying for their names and setting up justifications for identifying them. “See, a little bird told Politico that something scandalous happened a while back, but they’re not going to tell us who said so or even what exactly is supposed to have happened,” wrote The Daily Caller’s Jim Treacher on Friday. “If you didn’t know better, you’d think they were indulging in the lowest sort of rumormongering while hiding behind a tissue-thin veil of journalistic integrity.”

Unlike Anita Hill, they haven’t made a choice to become involved in a big national political battle.

And so these women are likely bracing for their lives to be blown apart. During the Clarence Thomas hearings, Anita Hill described coming home to an “answering machine full of messages, some worse than I had anticipated—death threats and threats of rape or sodomy.” In the epilogue to her 1997 book Speaking Truth to Power, she wrote, “My life has been forever changed. I will never again feel as safe and secure as I did before I received the first threats on my life.” Hill’s ordeal was before Fox News, before the reputational meat grinder of the Internet. If the women in the Cain case decide to come forward, they will deserve credit for their bravery, but to force them into the spotlight would be yet another violation.

More: Herman Cain's Sexual-Harassment Accusers Shouldn't Be Outed - The Daily Beast

Sad...

Yea they shouldn't. Life can suck for liars when they are exposed.

After seeing and hearing Paula Jones (before plastic surgery), I almost never forgave Bill for that. It must have been very dark and he must have been very drunk. Damn...

After seeing and hearing Paula Jones (before plastic surgery), I almost never forgave Bill for that. It must have been very dark and he must have been very drunk. Damn...

So the moral of your story is to only sexually harass hot chicks.:eusa_whistle:

Absolutely! Why risk it on a dog? I thought Jennifer Flowers was pretty hot when she was young. Apparently so did bill for 10 or 12 years...

Absolutely! Why risk it on a dog? I thought Jennifer Flowers was pretty hot when she was young. Apparently so did bill for 10 or 12 years...

Ok, so if I'm following you right, then Paula should not have gone public, but Jennifer should have...now how can you determine if the Cain accusers should go public without having had the opportunity to check them out??

Ok, so if I'm following you right, then Paula should not have gone public, but Jennifer should have...now how can you determine if the Cain accusers should go public without having had the opportunity to check them out??

No, you got it wrong. Bill should not have hit on Paula, but she had every right to go public. After all, Paula didn't have to suffer the wrath like Anita Hill did. As for Gennifer Flowers, I don't believe she filed any sexual Harassment charges against Bill. In fact, I heard she even voted for Bill...

No, you got it wrong. Bill should not have hit on Paula, but she had every right to go public. After all, Paula didn't have to suffer the wrath like Anita Hill did. As for Gennifer Flowers, I don't believe she filed any sexual Harassment charges against Bill. In fact, I heard she even voted for Bill...

Did you think Anita Hill was attractive??

Did you think Anita Hill was attractive??

Somewhat, but she improved with age...

Anita-Hill.jpg

Forum List

Back