Should Herman Cain's accusers go public?

Make up your mind, left.

Unlike conservatives, liberals aren’t subject to strict political dogma, they’re free to make up their own minds and express their opinions with impunity.

Horseshit. The entire left wanted them to come forward when they thought the ladies had something incriminating to say. Now it appears they got nothing, so the left wants them to remain anonymous.

The hypocrisy of blaming the right for their plight is the ultimate outrage. If Political aand the major networks weren't broadcasting 50 articles a day about their complaints, they wouldn't be in this predicament.

I never thought they should go public, even when Lawrence O'Donnell publicly offered to pay all their legal fees and penalties. If any of these women step forward, their lives will never be the same. It would also impact their families. Righties would hound them unmercifully.

Yeah, it's much better when accusers engage in character assassination anonymously and take no responsibility whatsoever for their smears.

It's so beautifully liberal!

<snip> Men are getting hosed on a daily basis all over America with this shit. If a man says the word "breast" these days..............IN ANY CONTEXT...........his ass is going down. Woman cuts her hair or changes her hair color............dont say shit............OR YOU'RE GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND if male co-workers DON'T mention the new 'do, they STILL get grief!

I never thought they should go public, even when Lawrence O'Donnell publicly offered to pay all their legal fees and penalties. If any of these women step forward, their lives will never be the same. It would also impact their families. Righties would hound them unmercifully.
Since when is the press full of "righties"?

Have you ever said anything intelligent?

This sort of thing shouldn't be of any concern to the left...even though for them it's just a matter of he's guilty until proven more guilty, and it provides a nice distraction. Everyone else has to decide whether or not this is a consideration that should be a priority over other more important issues...perhaps it would hold more weight if the economy weren't tanking, but I don't think a large percentage will let this be the determining factor in what sort of a leader he will be for the country in these troubled times. Sorry libs, but you look like idiots trying to highlight this when Clinton showed that he could lead in spite of his womanizing ways.

Sooo, we should trade a good leader and moral family man in for...Cain...?

If we had a good leader, then i'd probably say no. As it is...you'll be surprised how many people in my little part of the world is LOVING Cain!

This sort of thing shouldn't be of any concern to the left...even though for them it's just a matter of he's guilty until proven more guilty, and it provides a nice distraction. Everyone else has to decide whether or not this is a consideration that should be a priority over other more important issues...perhaps it would hold more weight if the economy weren't tanking, but I don't think a large percentage will let this be the determining factor in what sort of a leader he will be for the country in these troubled times. Sorry libs, but you look like idiots trying to highlight this when Clinton showed that he could lead in spite of his womanizing ways.

Sooo, we should trade a good leader and moral family man in for...Cain...?

If I felt that Cain could do better for the economy, ummmm, yeah.

Come on, this was teh argument you jokers made for Clinton, that the economy was going well, so we should turn a blind eye to his antics.

You convinced me. Obama has fucked up the economy beyond recognition. Seriously, I've never seen it this bad, and I'm old.

So I don't care how many underacheivers he harrassed. If he can get unemployment down and wages up, I'm all for it!

Forum List

Back