Herman Cain's Blame List Thus Far. Hint: No Personal Responsibility

He just might be.
But the liberals have no problem convicting anyone that isn't on their side of the isle with just the hint of a rumor.

By using the word rumor you are trying to bullshit everyone here. They paid two different women settlements fact! More women are claiming the same thing totaling 5 women. Fact!
A republican pollster said he was there when it happened and a conservative radio host accused him also.

Use your brain, thats much more than a rumor. Are all of them lying? Cain is the only honest one? Use your common sense
I think here is where you went wrong sir. Expecting common sense from the likes of that one.

It ain't happnin captain.

Was Clinton guilty of sexual harassment or was it a rumor until he was busted for lying about it?

By using the word rumor you are trying to bullshit everyone here. They paid two different women settlements fact! More women are claiming the same thing totaling 5 women. Fact!
A republican pollster said he was there when it happened and a conservative radio host accused him also.

Use your brain, thats much more than a rumor. Are all of them lying? Cain is the only honest one? Use your common sense
I think here is where you went wrong sir. Expecting common sense from the likes of that one.

Was Clinton guilty of sexual harassment or was it a rumor until he was busted for lying about it?
What does Clinton have to do with Cain? how many times are you idiots going to say "But Clinton did it too?"

Snap out of it with the Clintone BS, this thread is about the serial molester and Harasser in Chief Herb 'The Perv' Cain.

Fry_-snap-out-of-it.jpg

Feel free to start a thread about Clinton's alleged rapes.

Thanks.

holy crap another orgy fest of desperate proportions

innocent until proven guilty but that didn't stop the left turd media from making it tabloid crapola

Snap out of it with the Clintone BS, this thread is about the serial molester and Harasser in Chief Herb 'The Perv' Cain.

Fry_-snap-out-of-it.jpg

Feel free to start a thread about Clinton's alleged rapes.

Thanks.
Answer the question. Was it a rumor before he was busted for lying about it?

What does Clinton have to do with Cain? how many times are you idiots going to say "But Clinton did it too?"

It has plenty to do with it. Isn't people innocent until proven guilty or it only counts when the person has a D next to their name in the political arena?
No one knows for sure until all the facts and accusations have been check out. I don't know if he did it Women have accused men before when it wasn't true

Last edited:
Cain has 5 women saying he sexually harassed them.

Is this a fact RWers?

I am not defending Cain he may have done it but until all the facts are gather the accusations are just rumors.

What more "facts" do you need?

What will satisfy you?

It seems you're calling, even the women that have now publicly come out liars.

BTW...does this mean that you believe and take Cain's words as gospel truth concerning the matter?

Well Herb Cain has managed to pile up quite a list of people to blame during this trainwreck of a sexual harrassmen scandal.

He blamed the main streem media,
the "left wing media"
Rick Perry
Politico
The Democratic Machine
anti-businessmen people
and finally the women themselves.

He's blamed just about everybody...EXCEPT himself.

I mean, if everybody's calling you an A-Hole, at some point you have to stop and think..."maybe it really IS me."

We'll see how tonight's debate turns out. However, Herb doesn't stand a chance in surviving this thing. Especially considering that the women are all planning to get together and do a JOINT press conference where they will each give DETAILS of his past behavior. The man's toast. He's a dead man walking.

If he didnt do what those women say he did.... then why should he blame himself?

And last time I checked EVERYBODY is'nt saying he did it. Five women are saying he did....

If YOU think he did it..... you obviously wont vote for him. Why are you so concerned if thats the case?
Oh, I know.... bc you KNOW he will inialate Obama in the 2012 elections!

Sorry, but until I see concrete EVIDENCE of his guilt, I am not going to let hearsay sway my vote.

You can fail many times, but you aren't a failure until you begin to blame somebody else. In a Cain presidency the buck would stop just about anywhere outside of the Oval Office.

Last edited:

it's the double standard

why does the media require cain(130+ stories from politawhore) to take a lie detector test based of anonymous sources with shady/checker past and didn't ask that very question about clintool and his sex gone wild during his tenor?

I am not defending Cain he may have done it but until all the facts are gather the accusations are just rumors.

What more "facts" do you need?

What will satisfy you?

It seems you're calling, even the women that have now publicly come out liars.

BTW...does this mean that you believe and take Cain's words as gospel truth concerning the matter?

Have people been falsely accused in the past by more than one accuser? Why are these women coming forward now and not back in 2008 through 2010? Why wait until his poll numbers start coming up? I call it politics as usual and keep the black man down .

Herman Cain talks about himself in the third person, therefore he is not guilty.

Forum List

Back