Herman Cain our next president? Check out this new poll

Well, the do need to one up the Dems.

But instead of a black man, they should be looking for a black woman.

That'll show how truly "enlightened" they are.

It's clear that the fascist democrats have a big problem with the color of Herman Cain's skin. democrats will tolerate "the coloreds" but ONLY if they submit to the party. Someone uppity like Cain gets the fascists in a real lather, more than he would if he were white. He's off the plantation and the fascists don't like it one bit!

Conservatives don't give a damn what color he is, they care that he has a solid grasp of economics and business acumen. democrats are racist to the bone, everything is about race to them. Conservatives don't care about race, we care about leadership and competency, which Cain has in abundance.

Herman Cain has zero chance of getting nominated. I appreciate many of his positions and what he has to say. But if Obama taught us anything, experience counts. And Cain has no experience.
At least his temporary success puts "PAID" to the Leftists' notion that the Tea Party is racist.

Look I thought the same thing 2 weeks ago and was a big supporter of Perry. This mess with the collage and illegal aliens is killing Perry, as it should
Cain has experience as a CEO, this is all the president is
Look, before you and I go any further, i am fine with Perry winning. My biggest deal with Cain is his tax reform

Good luck

The POTUS is not a CEO. A CEO is a dictator. If he gets results he gets to keep his job. The president does not call all of the shots. If fact he is barely one third of the power of government. I appears that you do not understand the functionality of the position.

Man are you confused
you have no idea how corporate america works
there stock holders common and preferred
There is Boards and directors who make up those boards

The POTUS is not a CEO. A CEO is a dictator.

The board of directors would be shocked to hear that.

If he gets results he gets to keep his job.

Same with the president. Your Messiah® is losing his job because he didn't get results and actually made the situation worse.

The president does not call all of the shots.

Your position as lead fry cook at McDonalds really hasn't given you the business perspective you imagine it has.

Effective CEO's lead and balance the demands of the myriad stake holders in the organization. Your little fantasy of a dictatorship merely reveals your ignorance and lack of education.

If fact he is barely one third of the power of government. I appears that you do not understand the functionality of the position.

Do you grasp why the president heads the "Executive" branch?

Do you know what CEO is an acronym for?

Well, the do need to one up the Dems.

But instead of a black man, they should be looking for a black woman.

That'll show how truly "enlightened" they are.

It's clear that the fascist democrats have a big problem with the color of Herman Cain's skin. democrats will tolerate "the coloreds" but ONLY if they submit to the party. Someone uppity like Cain gets the fascists in a real lather, more than he would if he were white. He's off the plantation and the fascists don't like it one bit!

Conservatives don't give a damn what color he is, they care that he has a solid grasp of economics and business acumen. democrats are racist to the bone, everything is about race to them. Conservatives don't care about race, we care about leadership and competency, which Cain has in abundance.

The democratic party has allowed a bunch of out of control wackos take there party over
what does Cains skin color have to do with 9-9-9

DRUDGE REPORT 2011®

I thought Perry was going to be a shoe in
I am going to vote for Cain. always was

Look out libs, this man is a true conservative

whats your thoughts?

Right now moral support is not enough, donate to the man! Second donation I have made to his campaign this mourning! $20 on the first, now that I see he has lived up to expectations I pitched in $250! SSHHH don't tell my wife!

Herman Cain has zero chance of getting nominated. I appreciate many of his positions and what he has to say. But if Obama taught us anything, experience counts. And Cain has no experience.
At least his temporary success puts "PAID" to the Leftists' notion that the Tea Party is racist.

Look I thought the same thing 2 weeks ago and was a big supporter of Perry. This mess with the collage and illegal aliens is killing Perry, as it should
Look, before you and I go any further, i am fine with Perry winning. My biggest deal with Cain is his tax reform

Good luck

The POTUS is not a CEO. A CEO is a dictator. If he gets results he gets to keep his job. The president does not call all of the shots. If fact he is barely one third of the power of government. I appears that you do not understand the functionality of the position.

Huggy....a CEO is not a dictator. To the contrary, he is beholden to the board of directors. All major decisions must be presented to the BoD for review and a vote. It is rare that a CEO does not have autonomous check writing privelages. Usually, any check for more than 5K must have a second signature from an officer of the firm.

I am surporised you are not aware of this. You seem to debate many issues as it pertains to business...yet you are not aware of how a business is made up.

That confuses me.

Good luck

Huggy....a CEO is not a dictator. To the contrary, he is beholden to the board of directors. All major decisions must be presented to the BoD for review and a vote. It is rare that a CEO does not have autonomous check writing privelages. Usually, any check for more than 5K must have a second signature from an officer of the firm.

I am surporised you are not aware of this. You seem to debate many issues as it pertains to business...yet you are not aware of how a business is made up.

That confuses me.

Have you noticed how many on the far left have become out of control with there emotions and comments lately?
REALITY
I have a thread on Iraq that has 2500 responses on it
and I mean I have never seen so much crap that was as far of the base as the comment of the CEO is

They got Obama elected with lying
Obama failed
there lies have became exposed

I look back nd think that Obama being elected is a good thing now

This is the deal breaker on all of the republican line-up. I'm not certain that I'd want a social fascist, even one with a great plan for fair taxes.

Republicans need to lighten up on their desire to save me from myself if they want independent support.

The Irony is inescapable. Yep its the repubs trying to save you from yourself........:lmao:

To start with the independent is what is wrong with this great nation
My god cant you people believe in something?
I am a conservative
I support conservative values
its that simple

How in gods name did you people get conned into voting for Obama?
I mean McCain was not much better, but he was 1000 times better than what we got

Switch to decafe son...................

I don't like Romney or Perry. They are both flip flopper's.
Romney is just telling the people what he thinks they want to hear.
Perry is way to arrogant.
Herman Cain needs more name recognition and he is getting it now with the big win in Florida.
Mr Cain is a lot better than what we have now.
He knows economics and has good common sense. Says what he means and means what he says.
His speeches makes us feel good again about being Americans.
Unlike President Obama who divides us and talks down America.

HOME RUN this is what will get him elected
9-9-9?
My god what a good idea
75,000 with 6750 in income tax?
A gallon of gas goes from 3.5 to 3.8 (with me it would be 6.00 a week more)
hell it does that anyway
Job creating machine (mine is about 15,000-17,000 now)
that means the rich get an 18% flat tax basically, they would love it

How much do you pay each year in FICA taxes JRK?
It would eliminate the FICA taxes.
Right now a person making 75,000.00 pays 14,650.00 in taxes. 6,750.00 seems pretty good to me.
9% in corporation tax lowers the price of goods that we pay for. That includes gas.

9% in sales tax, the rich pays for very expensive things and they buy more than the average American does. So the rich would pay more- example;
An average American pays around 20 to 30 dollars for a purse. The Rich pay around 3,000.00 to 6,000.00 for a purse. Who is paying more? The Rich.
30.00 purse they pay 2.70
Gucci bag at 3,000.00 they pay 270.00
But each of those bags would be cheaper under a 9% corporation tax.
A 30.00 bag would become 21.00
3,000.00 bag would be 2,100.00 Not sure of this because gucci is an import.
Not exacly right for figures, but gives aproximate idea of what we would be paying for things.

Last edited:
I don't like Romney or Perry. They are both flip flopper's.
Romney is just telling the people what he thinks they want to hear.
Perry is way to arrogant.
Herman Cain needs more name recognition and he is getting it now with the big win in Florida.
Mr Cain is a lot better than what we have now.
He knows economics and has good common sense. Says what he means and means what he says.
His speeches makes us feel good again about being Americans.
Unlike President Obama who divides us and talks down America.

HOME RUN this is what will get him elected
9-9-9?
My god what a good idea
75,000 with 6750 in income tax?
A gallon of gas goes from 3.5 to 3.8 (with me it would be 6.00 a week more)
hell it does that anyway
Job creating machine (mine is about 15,000-17,000 now)
that means the rich get an 18% flat tax basically, they would love it

How much do you pay each year in FICA taxes JRK?
It would eliminate the FICA taxes.
Right now a person making 75,000.00 pays 14,650.00 in taxes. 6,750.00 seems pretty good to me.
9% in corporation tax lowers the price of goods that we pay for. That includes gas.

9% in sales tax, the rich pays for very expensive things and they buy more than the average American does. So the rich would pay more- example;
An average American pays around 20 to 30 dollars for a purse. The Rich pay around 3,000.00 to 6,000.00 for a purse. Who is paying more? The Rich.
30.00 purse they pay 2.70
Gucci bag at 3,000.00 they pay 270.00
But each of those bags would be cheaper under a 9% corporation tax.
A 30.00 bag would become 19.00
3,000.00 bag would be 1,170.00

yea I think I added the fica in the number I had
I got some other things going on but my god what a job creating machine that would be

The Irony is inescapable. Yep its the repubs trying to save you from yourself........:lmao:

To start with the independent is what is wrong with this great nation
My god cant you people believe in something?
I am a conservative
I support conservative values
its that simple

How in gods name did you people get conned into voting for Obama?
I mean McCain was not much better, but he was 1000 times better than what we got

Switch to decafe son...................

why?
I stop drinking coffee before 7 AM'
In addition I stand by that
those who claim to be "independents" elected Obama
What better example can I give not having something you believe in being you compass in life
You can be taken down a path of failure with a wink and a promise when the facts are starring you right in the face
Thats the independents choice, I just happen to think its not the best way to make choices in life
Again, the 2008 elections prove that

That confuses me.

Have you noticed how many on the far left have become out of control with there emotions and comments lately?
REALITY
I have a thread on Iraq that has 2500 responses on it
and I mean I have never seen so much crap that was as far of the base as the comment of the CEO is

They got Obama elected with lying
Obama failed
there lies have became exposed

I look back nd think that Obama being elected is a good thing now

For me...the only thing that really got ot me was Huggy's description of a CEO. I mean, he debates about the issues with business like he knows what he is talking about......but if he thinks a CEO is a dictator, then he has absolutely no idea of how a corporation is made up, who makes the decisions and how the decisions are made.

The irony?

People who know business sometimes look at the CEO as the exact opposite....Many refer to the CEO as nothing more than a puppet of the board, a figurehead for the public, and ultimately, the fall guy.

Just as people who know politics dont blame the President for decisions made and enacted into law. A president can not sign anything into law that congress does not ask him to. I love all those that blame bush for the economy...and blame Obama for the economy....

It was congress that allowwed both of those two's ideas be enacted into law.

But whatever...people come on here and talk big. Most are cluieless.

It's obvious who the media darlings are, perry and romney. Cain ran away with the Florida straw poll and was nearly a blip on the radar in the MSM afterwards. It is so obvious that the MSM are catering to Perry and Romney. But the people see what is going on and will vote with conviction in 2012, and I think they are leaning towards Cain, regardless of who the MSM wants to have elected. And yes, Cain CAN beat Obama in the general election, you have to subtract the race card in that match up, that will be 50% of what the lest would have tried to use on perry or romney, then you have Obamas dismal record, couple that with Cains 999 plan that everyone seems to love and his ideas of getting the economic motor going again that everyone seems to approve of. Obama is very beatable with Cain as his opponent, dont fool yourselves.

It's obvious who the media darlings are, perry and romney. Cain ran away with the Florida straw poll and was nearly a blip on the radar in the MSM afterwards. It is so obvious that the MSM are catering to Perry and Romney. But the people see what is going on and will vote with conviction in 2012, and I think they are leaning towards Cain, regardless of who the MSM wants to have elected. And yes, Cain CAN beat Obama in the general election, you have to subtract the race card in that match up, that will be 50% of what the lest would have tried to use on perry or romney, then you have Obamas dismal record, couple that with Cains 999 plan that everyone seems to love and his ideas of getting the economic motor going again that everyone seems to approve of. Obama is very beatable with Cain as his opponent, dont fool yourselves.

the medai is making it quite clear who they think can beat Obama....

Cain
Gingrich

You can tell by how little press they give them. They refuse to give free air time to those they fear can beat Obama.

DRUDGE REPORT 2011®

I thought Perry was going to be a shoe in
I am going to vote for Cain. always was

Look out libs, this man is a true conservative

whats your thoughts?

I think he is the most capable candidate your party has considered to date in this election

yeah...but as you made evident in the other thread, his differential is his race.

We dont like the opinion of a biased individual.

But thanks for your time.

the medai is making it quite clear who they think can beat Obama....

Cain
Gingrich

You can tell by how little press they give them. They refuse to give free air time to those they fear can beat Obama.

Jar head I really have nothing personal against BHO
I respect him as the president and as a person, I mean that
My left boot could beat Obama right now

Why are you lying about what I said in that thread?

I didnt.

In the thread you explained what you liked about the man....you made it clear that you disagreed with his ideology but liked him for his education and experience.

You also talked about how much you would appreciate seeing 2 black men vying for the position...and actually, for a very valid and noble reason.

However....as I pointed out, there are no less than two other candidates in the primaries that have simiolar experience (or more) and equal, if not better education...and, of course, the same ideology.

However, as you pointed out, you also appreciate the fact that he is black.

SO the differential he brings ot the table in your eyes is his color..

That means your decision is biased based on his color.

No apology for I did not lie.

I think YOU need to think about it. You are biased based on race.....again, not for the wrong reason...but you are biased based on race.

I am not. I judge a person strictly based on what they bring to the table. If I need to choose between two, I never consider race, age, sex or religion.....ever.

Forum List

Back