Is Chris Christie About to Become the Republican Bill Clinton?

What part of his "no" was difficult to understand?
"Gardasil" Rick Perry "pledged" that he wouldn't run for Prez. What happened there? They played the game of "Oh please Mr. Perry! Save us from the evil Obama! (and evil Ron Paul)" They'll try the same thing on the New Jersey Governor. Don't fall for it people!

All the Republican Party has to do is drive a couple of Brinks Trucks full of cash to his house and Governor Christie could be "convinced" to change his mind.

He already has a friendship with Karl Rove don't ya' know?

Is Chris Christie about to become the Republican Bill Clinton? Depends on where he stores his cigars.

The odds might be better than you think.

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie embodies everything that is right, and wrong, about New Jersey. He's brash. He takes no prisoners. He's a conservative in a state that practically invented Democrats. And he just might be rethinking whether or not to run for president.

Source: Is Chris Christie About to Become the Republican Bill Clinton? | Benzinga

What part of "having to commit suicide to convince people he isn't running" don't you understand? Sheesh, some of you just need to be happy with what you got in the GOP Primary, and not what you cannot have:eusa_eh:

The far right's love affair with Chris Christie is among the funniest things I've seen in a while.

Don't you guys know that electing Chris Christie is just one step down the road to "creeping sharia"?

The far right's love affair with Chris Christie is among the funniest things I've seen in a while.

Don't you guys know that electing Chris Christie is just one step down the road to "creeping sharia"?

The love affair with Chris Christie has less to do with his policies and more to do with his attitude of "I don't care what anyone things. I was elected to do this. Im going to do this"

People like the sincerity and the straightforwardness he projects.

The love affair with Chris Christie has less to do with his policies and more to do with his attitude of "I don't care what anyone things. I was elected to do this. Im going to do this"

People like the sincerity and the straightforwardness he projects.

Hmmmm........it seems that those words could have fit Perry before he jumped in the POTUS race. Once they saw him in the debates they are pretty much abandoning that ship.

But before that Perry was seen as a Saviour much like Christie is now.

Forum List

Back