Herman Cain our next president? Check out this new poll

H Cain has no chance after the Perry incident
He took the race bait and not knowing the facts, he run with it
he is done

Utter nonsense.

This shouldn't hurt Perry, it really shouldn't, but it will.

Perry, not Cain.

Every conservative I know has not one bone in there body that is racist, but also has 0 tolerance for the race baiter's
Cain was asked what he thought of this matter when there was no truth, unknown sources, etc... and he threw Perry under the bus
That's race baiting for power and it will cost Cain any chance he had
Every conservative i know are finished with him now, ans as sad as it is to say, including me

Every conservative I know has not one bone in there body that is racist, but also has 0 tolerance for the race baiter's
Cain was asked what he thought of this matter when there was no truth, unknown sources, etc... and he threw Perry under the bus
Every conservative i know are finished with him now, ans as sad as it is to say, including me

Funny, I don't know a single Conservative who has let this alter their opinion.

H Cain has no chance after the Perry incident
He took the race bait and not knowing the facts, he run with it
he is done

Utter nonsense.

Perry, not Cain.

Strange.
Every conservative I know sees this whole thing as media crap and see Cain as a viable candidate or not necessarily up to the task...but none I know, and I know many, discounted him for this shit. Not one.

DRUDGE REPORT 2011®

I thought Perry was going to be a shoe in
I am going to vote for Cain. always was

Look out libs, this man is a true conservative

whats your thoughts?

Your naivete as it pertains to American politics is showing. Not only will Cain not win the Presidency, but he will nto even be on the GOP ticket.

Yank Cain is for real
Every-one else has been a flash in the pan
Cain is the real deal. And as far as the GOP ticket goes I thought the same 2 weeks ago. No-one in the GOP really wants Romney except for the VP at most
this is why he can never take a commanding lead
These debates have set Cain away from the rest

:lol:

Utter nonsense.

Perry, not Cain.

Strange.
Every conservative I know sees this whole thing as media crap and see Cain as a viable candidate or not necessarily up to the task...but none I know, and I know many, discounted him for this shit. Not one.

Jar head to be a conservative, we sure see things allot different
race baiting is not shit by the way
The only thing strange about this to me is that ever "conservative" you know, never mind
It matters not what I think and if you and your buds feel we need the same kind of Morales that Al Sharp ton brings to the democratic party, then the tea party conservative is done

What Cain, never mind
lets see what some other conservatives thought of this. By the way, these links came after you made comment that no conservatives feel the way I do, (you know of course)

So here you have the Washington Post with an unsupported nonstory, and here comes Herman Cain piggybacking on it trying to capitalize on it, essentially letting the mainstream media (in this case, the Washington Post) set the narrative
Limbaugh: Herman Cain Piggybacks on WaPo's Perry Smear and Obama's Debate Lie
American politics: Race baiting your way to the lead
American politics: Race baiting your way to the lead
Herman Cain: GOP Race-Baiter And Race Apologist
Herman Cain: GOP Race-Baiter And Race Apologist | Mediaite

looks like there is more than me that took this as the end of Cain
Look, I was his biggest supporter 3 days ago
9-9-9
the very last thing this country needs is another race baiter as the president. If that's what you want, just vote for Obama

Forum List

Back