Herman Cain is a retard that needs to shut the hell up

What makes you think you could 'beat up' this woman?

And... for the love of God.... why would you even think that kind of shit? Man, Charlie.... sometimes you really are an ass.

My point is that those two are cowards nd you would probably have more heart than they would even though I don't believe in beating up women, when did I say I would beat you up specifically? You all keep taking my words out of context, I'm out of here.

Ohhhh, right! So now, context is important? Cool.... hold that thought.... and apply it to Cain's comments.... and the 'tar baby' bullshit. Context, Charlie.... it's important.... it is not just important when it suits you.

I know context, does Cain? His reasons are baseless.

I never saw Obama use his race like that except to defend himself from attacks on his race.

Oh, be serious. He shamelessly used his race.... and his name.... for politics. Your boy is a racist Charlie. You elected him - you live with the consequences.

Thats a lie, why keep repeating the lie?

Anyone - absolutely anyone who uses the phrase "typical white person" or "typical black person" is a racist. Your boy used those words. Therefore, in my opinion, he's a racist. I am as entitled to view him as a racist as you are to defend his racist ass.

Oh, be serious. He shamelessly used his race.... and his name.... for politics. Your boy is a racist Charlie. You elected him - you live with the consequences.

Anyone - absolutely anyone who uses the phrase "typical white person" or "typical black person" is a racist. Your boy used those words. Therefore, in my opinion, he's a racist. I am as entitled to view him as a racist as you are to defend his racist ass.

Depends, what do you think the "typical white person" acts like? If it is what you thought he was saying it was wouldn't that mean you have guilt complex?

Unkotare and Wicked Jester would step outside and settle it, California Girl would if I asked her to even though I don't beat up women.
Yeah, I'm the outside type......I love the outside, much better than the stuffy inside.....And if there is somethin' outside to "settle", no problem.......Wouldn't be the first time.

You're too much of a puss to step outside, see its simple, you step outside, I'll whip you, then we'll go back inside, you have your beer and I'll have my Cola, Pepsi-Cola, well preferably before we fight and after.
So, why would I be intimidated by you, and not step outside?

It's like the late, great Richard Pryor said, "Some white boys don't play that shit":cool:

My point is that those two are cowards nd you would probably have more heart than they would even though I don't believe in beating up women, when did I say I would beat you up specifically? You all keep taking my words out of context, I'm out of here.

Ohhhh, right! So now, context is important? Cool.... hold that thought.... and apply it to Cain's comments.... and the 'tar baby' bullshit. Context, Charlie.... it's important.... it is not just important when it suits you.

I know context, does Cain? His reasons are baseless.

To you, they are. To others, not. Opinion is not fact, Charlie. You should learn the difference. I happen to disagree with Cain - I see no reason to impeach Obama. In fact, I want him to serve his term and then get his ass handed to him in a free and fair election. I want him gone. Not dead, or impeached or anything else... I want him out of office. Fairly... by voting him out.

Yeah, I'm the outside type......I love the outside, much better than the stuffy inside.....And if there is somethin' outside to "settle", no problem.......Wouldn't be the first time.

You're too much of a puss to step outside, see its simple, you step outside, I'll whip you, then we'll go back inside, you have your beer and I'll have my Cola, Pepsi-Cola, well preferably before we fight and after.

It's like the late, great Richard Pryor said, "Some white boys don't play that shit":cool:

I ain't never met a white boy who stepped outside with me, they see this 6'2" 245 pound black dude and back down and I have never been whipped by anyone, black or white.

[

I ain't never met a white boy who stepped outside with me, they see this 6'2" 245 pound black dude and back down and I have never been whipped by anyone, black or white.

Now I KNOW you've never been outside. A champion mouth boxer for sure.

:lol: I would suggest to you that they don't see the 'black', just the 6'2", 245 dude. Why does everything have to be about race to you Charlie? Get over it. You're not special because you're black.... you're special because you're you.

6' 4" 240 here.......Trained to take care o' serious business,

Now, why would I be intimidated by you again?

We can play this stupid shit all night.

Or, you can just admit you stepped on your lil' needledick and move on.

Hey, ya' used the word "boy", dammit!.....Friggin' racist!:evil:

Don't make me call the PC police on ya', 'cause they're around, and i'll damn sure do it!

Comprende, "ma'am"?

:cool:

Don't make me call the PC police on ya', 'cause they're around, and i'll damn sure do it!

Comprende, "ma'am"?

When he starts acting his age, instead of his shoe size, I'll stop calling him 'boy'. Childish little brat that boy is. :lol:

Comprende, "ma'am"?

When he starts acting his age, instead of his shoe size, I'll stop calling him 'boy'. Childish little brat that boy is. :lol:
Hey. at least that boy love his babies.........And they actually know who their daddy is, unlike so many in Marc's "black community", eh?:cool:

Just kidding Bass, maybe.

Btw, I saw that thread.....Trust me, spoil 'em while they're too young to understand. 'cause once they understand, it's all over.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Comprende, "ma'am"?

Hey. at least that boy love his babies.........And they actually know who their daddy is, unlike so many in Marc's "black community", eh?:cool:

Just kidding Bass, maybe.

Btw, I saw that thread.....Trust me, spoil 'em while they're too young to understand. 'cause once they understand, it's all over.

Actually, that is not unique to 'Marc's black community', it's a decline in morals generally... we went from one stupid extreme (demonizing single mothers) to another (holding them up as a shining example). Neither is right.

:lol: I would suggest to you that they don't see the 'black', just the 6'2", 245 dude. Why does everything have to be about race to you Charlie? Get over it. You're not special because you're black.... you're special because you're you.

Being black does make me special in a way of sorts in a world and society that says black is bad and white is all good.

Being black does make me special in a way of sorts in a world and society that says black is bad and white is all good.

In what decade are you living? :lol:

In what decade are you living? :lol:

The current one sweetheart, don't believe me? Hear what this black British guy has to say about blacks in America:

Idris Elba: Black Men Not Considered "Sexy" By Mainstream America | News One

If we were treated equally in the first place and never made to be less than special by people who consider themselves superior we wouldn't have any racial problems, why do white Americans want black people to end a race problem that we as black people never started?

Forum List

Back