Herman Cain is a retard that needs to shut the hell up

[
You want to go outside and settle this because frankly I've had enough enough of your whining, you're becoming a bugger, are you an Uncle Tom yourself?

I doubt you've ever been 'outside,' you fucking weasel.

Pot, meet kettle. :lol::lol:

Fascinating that you insult blacks on their race for yours.

I didn't insult his race, his race is the same of mine, I insult the way he uses the race that me and him shares in order to get attention and spread the partisan hackery of the far right.

Where are your posts making the same accusation of Obama?

I never saw Obama use his race like that except to defend himself from attacks on his race.

Ok, you stupid fucking punk, here's the explanation one time. Try to pay attention. There are actual people in this world who are actually mentally retarded. They are human beings, not 'punchlines' for unimaginative assholes like you who need to insult someone. These HUMAN BEINGS are certainly more deserving of dignity and respect than some low-life piece of shit like you. So give yourself a good smack in the face, grow up, and stop acting like a classless little punk. Even that fraud LeBron James eventually managed to understand this. Will you?

There are no mentally retarded people, only mentally disabled and or mentally handicapped people, retards are people who willfully chose to be retarded for various reasons they can control.

Mental Retardation - Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment of Mental Retardation - NY Times Health Information

Clean up your act, you classless fuck.

I don't use retard to describe mentally handicapped people you moron, now f you do that makes you classless.

Sounds like you need to grow up, who insulted you? Retard.

Ok, you stupid fucking punk, here's the explanation one time. Try to pay attention. There are actual people in this world who are actually mentally retarded. They are human beings, not 'punchlines' for unimaginative assholes like you who need to insult someone. These HUMAN BEINGS are certainly more deserving of dignity and respect than some low-life piece of shit like you. So give yourself a good smack in the face, grow up, and stop acting like a classless little punk. Even that fraud LeBron James eventually managed to understand this. Will you?

There are no mentally retarded people, only mentally disabled and or mentally handicapped people, retards are people who willfully chose to be retarded for various reasons they can control.
Yeah, you're fuckin' brilliant.......Really, you are.........Excellent clinical analysis on your part.......That degree you pulled from that box o' Cracker Jacks was well deserved.

Now, why don't you just admit you stepped on your lil' needledick, and move on?

Last edited:

Mental Retardation - Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment of Mental Retardation - NY Times Health Information

Clean up your act, you classless fuck.

I don't use retard to describe mentally handicapped people you moron, now f you do that makes you classless.

Why don't you call up Lebron James and ask him to explain it to you, since you are too willfully stupid to understand and too much of a fucking no-class punk to care?

Yeah, you're fuckin' brilliant.......Really, you are.........Excellent clinical analysis on your part.......That degree you pulled from that box o' Cracker Jacks was well deserved.

Now, why don't you just admit you stepped on your lil' needledick, and move on?

Observe, retardology in action above.

Unkotare and Wicked Jester would step outside and settle it, California Girl would if I asked her to even though I don't beat up women.

I didn't insult his race, his race is the same of mine, I insult the way he uses the race that me and him shares in order to get attention and spread the partisan hackery of the far right.

I never saw Obama use his race like that except to defend himself from attacks on his race.
"typical white person"

"they cling to their guns and religion"

''the (obvioulsy white) police acted stupidly"

You must be deaf and blind.......Obviously, sitting and listening to ol' Reverend Wright rubbed off on the inept as a President clown.

So now you're trying to pull the "I can't be racist because I'm X" fallacy? Are you seriously this stupid, or is this some act you're putting on?

Charlie uses his color like a 'get out of jail free' card.

I rarely mention my color, everyone knows I'm black and I've never said I couldn't be criticized because I'm black.

I didn't say you had. I said you use your color, and you do. Don't like that? Stop doing it.

Unkotare and Wicked Jester would step outside and settle it, California Girl would if I asked her to even though I don't beat up women.

What makes you think you could 'beat up' this woman?

And... for the love of God.... why would you even think that kind of shit? Man, Charlie.... sometimes you really are an ass.

And... for the love of God.... why would you even think that kind of shit? Man, Charlie.... sometimes you really are an ass.

My point is that those two are cowards nd you would probably have more heart than they would even though I don't believe in beating up women, when did I say I would beat you up specifically? You all keep taking my words out of context, I'm out of here.

Oh, be serious. He shamelessly used his race.... and his name.... for politics. Your boy is a racist Charlie. You elected him - you live with the consequences.

Yeah, I'm the outside type......I love the outside, much better than the stuffy inside.....And if there is somethin' outside to "settle", no problem.......Wouldn't be the first time.

Yeah, I'm the outside type......I love the outside, much better than the stuffy inside.....And if there is somethin' outside to "settle", no problem.......Wouldn't be the first time.

You're too much of a puss to step outside, see its simple, you step outside, I'll whip you, then we'll go back inside, you have your beer and I'll have my Cola, Pepsi-Cola, well preferably before we fight and after.

My point is that those two are cowards nd you would probably have more heart than they would even though I don't believe in beating up women, when did I say I would beat you up specifically? You all keep taking my words out of context, I'm out of here.

Ohhhh, right! So now, context is important? Cool.... hold that thought.... and apply it to Cain's comments.... and the 'tar baby' bullshit. Context, Charlie.... it's important.... it is not just important when it suits you.

Forum List

Back