Herman Cain is a retard that needs to shut the hell up

Herman Cain: Impeaching Obama "Would Be A Great Thing To Do" | News One

I happen to support DOMA but I don't believe being against it is an impeachable offense, cn some one tell this Far right House Negro what impeachable offenses are? I'm sick of these far right retards always saying the most retarded and fringe things just to get the spotlight, Cain knows full well that his black as charcoal behind is not going to win any Republican presidential nomination nor any nomination at all, why doesn't he just shut the hell up and focus on his businesses?

Maybe YOU could stop using the word "retard" as a catch-all insult. What are you, 8 years old? Grow the fuck up and STFU with your racist bullshit, you turd. Cain isn't going to win the nomination, but his candidacy is NOT an excuse for racist assholes like you to vent their bullshit.

If Cain isn't a retard for those comments I'm a Puerto Rican living in Paris, not a black American anymore. I said nothing racist, care to show where I didß

It is right there in the quote above, asshole.

House Negro (also House ******) is a pejorative term for a black person, used to compare someone to a house slave of a slave owner from the historic period of legal slavery in the US. The term comes from a speech, Message to the Grass Roots, given by African American activist Malcolm X, where he explains that during slavery, there were two kinds of slaves: "house Negroes," who worked in the master's house and "field Negroes," who performed the manual labor outside. He characterizes the house Negro as having a better life than the field Negro, and thus unwilling to leave the plantation, and potentially more likely to support existing power structures that favor whites over blacks. Malcolm X identified with the field Negro. The term is used against individuals[1][2], in critiques of attitudes within the African American community,[3] and as a borrowed term for critiquing parallel situations.[4]

House Negro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So what kind of black would the whites describe Cain as?

I don't think being against DOMA is what he is claiming is an impeachable offense. It's refusing to enforce the law of the land he disagrees with. It's not up to the President to pick and choose what law he is going to enforce. He has veto powers, but once it's law he has an obligation to enforce it.

Whether that's an impeachable offense or not, I'm skeptical. But if you are going to criticize Cain, at least represent his position correctly.

And contrary to your opinion, I think Cain can do very well. Whether he will or not is up to him and his ability to appeal to voters.

You're retarded if you think Cain will do well, this coming from the same person who said Cain would get a good portion of the black vote, there's no sound reasoning in your posts except blind partisan hackery.

Pot, meet kettle. :lol::lol:

Fascinating that you insult blacks on their race for yours.

I didn't insult his race, his race is the same of mine, I insult the way he uses the race that me and him shares in order to get attention and spread the partisan hackery of the far right.

House Negro (also House ******) is a pejorative term for a black person, used to compare someone to a house slave of a slave owner from the historic period of legal slavery in the US.

So you have answered your own question, "I said nothing racist, care to show where I didß"

Time to grow up, asshole.

House Negro (also House ******) is a pejorative term for a black person, used to compare someone to a house slave of a slave owner from the historic period of legal slavery in the US.

So you have answered your own question, "I said nothing racist, care to show where I didß"

Time to grow up, asshole.

[

I didn't insult his race, his race is the same of mine, I insult the way he uses the race that me and him shares in order to get attention and spread the partisan hackery of the far right.

So now you're trying to pull the "I can't be racist because I'm X" fallacy? Are you seriously this stupid, or is this some act you're putting on?

[

So now you're trying to pull the "I can't be racist because I'm X" fallacy? Are you seriously this stupid, or is this some act you're putting on?

What fallacy? Explain please because a valid explanation not trolling would be nice, so lets get back to the subject at hand here.

lately retard has been my word of choice.

Then maybe it is time for you to grow the fuck up and act like an adult, asshole.

Sounds like you need to grow up, who insulted you? Retard.

Ok, you stupid fucking punk, here's the explanation one time. Try to pay attention. There are actual people in this world who are actually mentally retarded. They are human beings, not 'punchlines' for unimaginative assholes like you who need to insult someone. These HUMAN BEINGS are certainly more deserving of dignity and respect than some low-life piece of shit like you. So give yourself a good smack in the face, grow up, and stop acting like a classless little punk. Even that fraud LeBron James eventually managed to understand this. Will you?

House Negro (also House ******) is a pejorative term for a black person, used to compare someone to a house slave of a slave owner from the historic period of legal slavery in the US. The term comes from a speech, Message to the Grass Roots, given by African American activist Malcolm X, where he explains that during slavery, there were two kinds of slaves: "house Negroes," who worked in the master's house and "field Negroes," who performed the manual labor outside. He characterizes the house Negro as having a better life than the field Negro, and thus unwilling to leave the plantation, and potentially more likely to support existing power structures that favor whites over blacks. Malcolm X identified with the field Negro. The term is used against individuals[1][2], in critiques of attitudes within the African American community,[3] and as a borrowed term for critiquing parallel situations.[4]

This white (because white people are individuals) would like to describe him as an American, the same way I would describe you - or any other American. Y'all need to get the fuck over this 'race' thing.

[

Charlie uses his color like a 'get out of jail free' card.

[

Charlie uses his color like a 'get out of jail free' card.

I rarely mention my color, everyone knows I'm black and I've never said I couldn't be criticized because I'm black.

This white (because white people are individuals) would like to describe him as an American, the same way I would describe you - or any other American. Y'all need to get the fuck over this 'race' thing.

So what would call a black person who uses his race in such a way to get praise from white people by putting down and embarrassing other blacks? I'm not just calling Cain a house Negro because he's conservative, there are left leaning Uncle Toms like Joyner and Steve Harvey who have their noses so far up Obama's butt hole that any black who criticizes Obama is an Uncle Tom to them.

Then maybe it is time for you to grow the fuck up and act like an adult, asshole.

Ok, you stupid fucking punk, here's the explanation one time. Try to pay attention. There are actual people in this world who are actually mentally retarded. They are human beings, not 'punchlines' for unimaginative assholes like you who need to insult someone. These HUMAN BEINGS are certainly more deserving of dignity and respect than some low-life piece of shit like you. So give yourself a good smack in the face, grow up, and stop acting like a classless little punk. Even that fraud LeBron James eventually managed to understand this. Will you?

There are no mentally retarded people, only mentally disabled and or mentally handicapped people, retards are people who willfully chose to be retarded for various reasons they can control.

So what would call a black person who uses his race in such a way to get praise from white people by putting down and embarrassing other blacks? I'm not just calling Cain a house Negro because he's conservative, there are left leaning Uncle Toms like Joyner and Steve Harvey who have their noses so far up Obama's butt hole that any black who criticizes Obama is an Uncle Tom to them.

You're a racist bag of shit.

You're a racist bag of shit.

You want to go outside and settle this because frankly I've had enough enough of your whining, you're becoming a bugger, are you an Uncle Tom yourself?

There are no mentally retarded people, only mentally disabled and or mentally handicapped people, retards are people who willfully chose to be retarded for various reasons they can control.

Mental Retardation - Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment of Mental Retardation - NY Times Health Information

Clean up your act, you classless fuck.

You're retarded if you think Cain will do well, this coming from the same person who said Cain would get a good portion of the black vote, there's no sound reasoning in your posts except blind partisan hackery.

Pot, meet kettle. :lol::lol:

Fascinating that you insult blacks on their race for yours.

Where are your posts making the same accusation of Obama?

Forum List

Back