Herman Cain Backtracks On Lie Detector Test

I agree.. Let Barry take a lie detector test also.. after all, he's the Dimwits candidate.

No women accused Barry of laying their hands on them did they?

Yes, but plenty have accused Clinton of that. When did the press demand he take a lie-detector test?

Plenty of people have accused Obama of lying. That's the crux of the issue here, isn't it - whether a politician is telling the truth?

You are proving to be a huge partisan hack with no connection to reality

In other words, she disputes your idiocies.

I agree.. Let Barry take a lie detector test also.. after all, he's the Dimwits candidate.

No we'd have to ask Barry about why he posted a forgery as a certificate of birth online, or why he's using a fraudulent SSN, or why this guy keeps popping up saying Barry sucked his dick in the back of a limousine.

Last edited:
Lie detector tests are bullshit.

It was merely the question of a reporter trying to guage cains reaction.

Cain stumbled into it by aznnoucing he would take one.

He should have said that they were unreliable suedo science and I would not advise ANYONE to ever take a lie detector test.

He knee jerk answered like he has been doing ever since this issue came up.

He is not well suited for the office he is seeking.

Brian Terry's parents are accusing Obama and Eric Holder of lying about their son's death. That should certainly be more of a priority than some blonde bimbo with a history of financial problems looking for another handout. You and the media are proving to be huge partisan hacks with no connection to reality, but whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Well, if it came from the Hufferpost..then I'm sure IT MUST be TRUE..

who gives a shit anyway.

After saying earlier this week that he was willing to take a lie detector test to prove his innocence but saw no immediate need to do so, Cain told Fox that he would only take a test if his accuser or accusers did so as well.
More: Herman Cain: Politico Tried To 'Bait Us Into Saying Something'
AQUILA Cain, The Groper, should then be asked if Long Dong Thomas should take a lie detector test since Anita Hill passed one? He should be asked if he will "pull a Long Dong" when his accusers pass a lie detector test? :eusa_whistle:

And what purpose would it serve? It would be inadmissible in Court, and holds no weight in law.

True it holds no weight in law, but it does hold heavy, relevant weight, in the court of public opinion.

I dont see any reason anyone wouldnt encourage a presidental candidate involved in a scandle like this take advantage of an opportunity to come clean. Unless he is hiding something, which is what I think.

Cain has consistantly lied his way through this campain so far. Reliant on total fabrications and make believe on spur of the moment whims. I see no reason to blindly follow his story's when he has given every indication to the contrary.

Enter TJ Ward, a private investigator who claims to have a fool-proof method of separating the honest from the liars.

In an interview with CBS Atlanta, Mr Ward put his gizmo to the test, using a video clip of Cain’s press conference on Tuesday.

As Cain said 'I don’t even know who this woman is,' the analysis flashed 'LOW RISK,' an indication that it was a truthful statement.

Mr Ward said: 'In my exam taken from his speech, he is being truthful about not having any knowledge about these allegations brought against him.’

He did the same analysis with Sharon Bialek's press conference from a day earlier, where she detailed her accusations against Cain.

Her test results were much different, as her statements found 'HIGH RISK STATEMENT' and 'INACCURACY,' indications that lies were told.

Mr Ward told the news station: 'I don't think she is fabricating her meetings. But, she is fabricating what transpired.'

His software, which he says is 95 per cent accurate, is used by 70 law enforcement agencies across America.

Read more: Herman Cain PASSES lie detector test on sexual harassment claims | Mail Online

Cain's statements have been put through lie detecting software and according to this private investigator he's telling the truth.

Then he should take the test as he said he would... He is making himself look bad IMO. I had no reason to think Cain did or did not do these things and now I almost 100% believe he did. I still don’t care because Cain is a fucking moron and his policies are trash and that is all that should matter to anyone.

Just because a random test out there found him to tell the truth, when he didn’t actually take the test makes him sound desperate. Cain said he would take the test, now he does not want too… Just like he said it should be illegal to have an abortion, then said it would be lest up the to the woman, then the family… Cain tries to appeal to everyone but in the end is destroying himself.

Yes, but plenty have accused Clinton of that. When did the press demand he take a lie-detector test?
Let's see, the WABC radio GM every hour challenged Clinton to take a polygraph in their studio. Mind you, the same CON$ agreed with Long Dong Thomas that it was demeaning for Long Dong to take a polygraph he was sure to fail, but not so demeaning for the president of the United States. The WABC polygraph challenge was even "reported" in the Washington Post.

Let's see, the WABC radio GM every hour challenged Clinton to take a polygraph in their studio. Mind you, the same CON$ agreed with Long Dong Thomas that it was demeaning for Long Dong to take a polygraph he was sure to fail, but not so demeaning for the president of the United States. The WABC polygraph challenge was even "reported" in the Washington Post.
Where? Good to see you took Limbaugh's jock strap off your head long enough to post there Edith.

Who cares? Cain, the stooge of the Koch brothers is dead in the water. His lies have caught up with him. He will NEVER take an unbiased lie detector test.

Now Newt is another animal. He will take one for any reason, because he is a pervert and everyone knows it. He ran around on his bed ridden wife who was battling cancer, at the same time he is leading the prosecution against Clinton. He is the definition of a hypocrite. GO NEWT!

And now Long Dong has a job for life. The keepers of moral standards in the GOP applaude him. :clap2:

Where? Good to see you took Limbaugh's jock strap off your head long enough to post there Edith.
Since you brought up your MessiahRushie, here's a little ditty with some CON$ervative editing, so you can't complain about the context! :eusa_whistle:

November 11, 2011
CALLER: Well, he's actually said conservatives are evil.
RUSH: Yeah.

Backtrack? Comon...

...if you're Herman Cain, you put on some white shoes, set your pimp hat at a jaunty angle,

and moonwalk it back!
herman+cain.jpg

When I say "the press," I mean the so-called "mainstream" media, not some obscure talk radio program that no one ever heard of. When did any of the toadies in the Whitehouse press corp ever ask Clinton to take a lie detector test?

Forum List

Back