Herman Cain Backtracks On Lie Detector Test

The LEFT isn't demanding a friggin' thing...*cumquat*.

This came as a suggestion from a Leftist media type during his press conference. Only now does the left jump on board and dopes like you demand such things when they are inadmissible in court and do nothing but to settle a pissing contest jerks like you always start and can never finish when proven wrong.

*Pay Attention*

Cain said he'd take it. Nobody twisted his arm. He's a big boy who can take care of himself. Go have another drink :booze:
And what's your point? Or are you beingt an obteuse asswipe as usual?

While JosefK is a fucktard most of the time he owns you here... You have made the choice to back one of the worst candidates in political history all on your own, hell you don’t even know why you like the guy other than he hates Obama and pisses off the left...

Cain is the Messiah of the Right and all his worshipers are an embarrassment to the process.

Did you ever think you would support a candidate that has zero (0) foreign policy to speak of, a candidate that claims we need to shrink Government but gives you zero (0) meaningful cuts? You can’t even sit here and tell me you support 999 because it’s 909 now, well for some people… Meaning Cain’s flat tax is just a progressive tax system like we have currently…

I'm telling the full truth; you are the person telling half-truths.

Then he changed his tune.

Understand now?

Yeah.....I understand, he will absolutely take the test if the accusers also take the test. See I understand.
The only way for this to work is to have all parties taking the test.
Of course, Cain knows the accusers will never submit to the test.

You don't really understand then. Cain originally said he'd "absolutely" take the test. Then a few days later he said only if the acusers take the test. It's called back-pedaling. If you take off your partisan blinders, you'll see that it's not too difficult to understand.

YOU really don't understand Joe. :eusa_whistle:
He stated he would submit to the test and he still does.

Cain said he'd take it. Nobody twisted his arm. He's a big boy who can take care of himself. Go have another drink :booze:

While JosefK is a fucktard most of the time he owns you here... You have made the choice to back one of the worst candidates in political history all on your own, hell you don’t even know why you like the guy other than he hates Obama and pisses off the left...

Cain is the Messiah of the Right and all his worshipers are an embarrassment to the process.

Did you ever think you would support a candidate that has zero (0) foreign policy to speak of, a candidate that claims we need to shrink Government but gives you zero (0) meaningful cuts? You can’t even sit here and tell me you support 999 because it’s 909 now, well for some people… Meaning Cain’s flat tax is just a progressive tax system like we have currently…
No. He doesn't. Sorry. Your opinion, and you're entitled to it.

That's the problem with a good lot of you...you back professional politicians. I side with the Founders that asked for due dilligence in electing Citizens that were to serve and go back to what thier professions were before service.

*I* can't help that you loathe Cain...and that's really the point here...isn't it?

Last edited:
One of the main reasosns I don't care about Cain saying he will take the test when others take it is because I don't think others are allowed to being they were paid off. Meaning they have to break contract to take the test.

Now if Cain released them from that contract then I'd take Cain more seriously about all this.

Yeah.....I understand, he will absolutely take the test if the accusers also take the test. See I understand.
The only way for this to work is to have all parties taking the test.
Of course, Cain knows the accusers will never submit to the test.

You don't really understand then. Cain originally said he'd "absolutely" take the test. Then a few days later he said only if the acusers take the test. It's called back-pedaling. If you take off your partisan blinders, you'll see that it's not too difficult to understand.

:lol::lol::lol: Never mind. You are absolutely clueless.

No he isn't.

uh-huh.....:razz:

No. he doesn't. Sorry. You opinion, and you're entitled to it.

That's the problem with a good lot of you...you back professional politicians. I side with the Founders that asked for due dilligence in electing Citizens that were to serve and go back to what thier professions were before service.

*I* can't help that you loathe Cain...and that's really the point here...isn't it?

T.... Own me here buddy. Give me your top 5 policies you just LOVE from Cain... You know, the things you feel inspired by, the stuff you're like "YES! This will put this country back on course!!!!"

Do it, I dare you... I might support a pro politician (Paul/Newt) but you support a professional idiot. You're the one voting for a man that give less information on his positions than randomly selected members on these boards could give on "the issues."

Cain is the Messiah of the right, you don’t know why you like him and you don’t care… Just like the left was for Obama, and look where that non professional politician vote got you. Or wait, was Obama a pro politician now?

Is this stuff really important to Americans? With all of our horrific problems,this stuff means something? What a dumbed-down nation we're becoming. Makes ya sad.

Is this stuff really important to Americans? With all of our horrific problems,this stuff means something? What a dumbed-down nation we're becoming. Makes ya sad.
And Cain made that point...we have larger issues facing us...but there are those that are willing to muddy the waters to take our eyes off of what's really important...especially with unfounded accusations.

*I* owe ya REP.

Did you ever think you would support a candidate that has zero (0) foreign policy to speak of, a candidate that claims we need to shrink Government but gives you zero (0) meaningful cuts?

Yes…

That’s the point of the radical right, to send unqualified politicians to the hated ‘Federal’ government; just look at the TPM nitwits who are screwing things up now.

And Cain made that point...we have larger issues facing us...but there are those that are willing to muddy the waters to take our eyes off of what's really important...especially with unfounded accusations.

*I* owe ya REP.

BUT CAIN HAS NO POSITIONS ON ANYTHING OTHER THAN 999, er 909.........

We all know there are "larger issues" but what can Cain talk about when he has to defer the questions repeatedly to Newt or other candidates to be answered because he does not know wtf the question even means or is about?

I don’t make this shit up, I liked Cain before I started looking at his nonexistent policies... Tell me what there is to like other than Cain is not Obama... Something every other person on the face of the plant earth has to offer.

I don't know who I will vote for at this time. Voting for Cain or not isn't the issue in this thread, that's for another thread. But, this guy is getting slimed just on the "she said", and one of them works for the democrat party. The media is all over this because Cain is a republican, and he is leading in the polls.

After saying earlier this week that he was willing to take a lie detector test to prove his innocence but saw no immediate need to do so, Cain told Fox that he would only take a test if his accuser or accusers did so as well.

More: Herman Cain: Politico Tried To 'Bait Us Into Saying Something'

When did the press ever ask a Democrat to take a lie detector test? Did they ask Clinton?

Cain should agree to take one only if Obama agrees to take one.

You're comparing a really bad GOP candidate to two presidents. If this idiot wants the job, he'd better get them off of this story somehow..

He's not doing himself any favors jumping up and announcing he'll take a lie detector.

:lol:

When did the press ever ask a Democrat to take a lie detector test? Did they ask Clinton?

You're comparing a really bad GOP candidate to two presidents. If this idiot wants the job, he'd better get them off of this story somehow..
He's not doing himself any favors jumping up and announcing he'll take a lie detector.

The media won't let him

The media won't let him

Because Cain has nothing else to talk about... He is already trying to avoid 999 because people don't like it. Again the only people that support Cain are the idiots on the right. The Cain supporters don’t know why they support him, just like the Obama supporters didn’t know why they supported him.

The only reason the sex crap dominates Cain currently is because he has no platform to fill the void. People wanted more from Cain, he failed to delivery something so these allegations were sucked up by that vacuum that Cain himself left open.

If Cain had detailed plans on many different subjests you couldn't honestly tell me the sex stuff would be the issue it is for Cain that it is now.

Last edited:
Unseal your records Barry .. all of them. What are you hiding? How can any person have no past Barry?

Forum List

Back