Herman Cain Backtracks On Lie Detector Test

He didn't say he wouldn't...
It's only right that they ALL take a lie detector test. What's so wrong with that?

And what purpose would it serve? It would be inadmissible in Court, and holds no weight in law.

This thread is typical of another Statist picking fly shit out of pepper as per-usual...a non story.

Last edited:
Color me shocked that Cain would reverse his position. He's turning out to be as flip-floppy as Reversible Mittens.

Of course, who actually thought that he would really submit himself to a lie detector test? Hell will freeze first.

Color me shocked that Cain would reverse his position. He's turning out to be as flip-floppy as Reversible Mittens.

Of course, who actually thought that he would really submit himself to a lie detector test? Hell will freeze first.
Only he did no such thing.

He says he is willing to take the test.

Enter TJ Ward, a private investigator who claims to have a fool-proof method of separating the honest from the liars.

In an interview with CBS Atlanta, Mr Ward put his gizmo to the test, using a video clip of Cain’s press conference on Tuesday.

As Cain said 'I don’t even know who this woman is,' the analysis flashed 'LOW RISK,' an indication that it was a truthful statement.

Mr Ward said: 'In my exam taken from his speech, he is being truthful about not having any knowledge about these allegations brought against him.’

He did the same analysis with Sharon Bialek's press conference from a day earlier, where she detailed her accusations against Cain.

Her test results were much different, as her statements found 'HIGH RISK STATEMENT' and 'INACCURACY,' indications that lies were told.

Mr Ward told the news station: 'I don't think she is fabricating her meetings. But, she is fabricating what transpired.'

His software, which he says is 95 per cent accurate, is used by 70 law enforcement agencies across America.

Read more: Herman Cain PASSES lie detector test on sexual harassment claims | Mail Online

Cain's statements have been put through lie detecting software and according to this private investigator he's telling the truth.

I'd never submit to a polygraph either, even if I knew I were innocent.

So..... I don't blame him.

Begs the question why would he jump up and agree to it so quickly?

He is supposedly running for president, he should know you don't give the opposition more ammo, especially in light of his problems.

After saying earlier this week that he was willing to take a lie detector test to prove his innocence but saw no immediate need to do so, Cain told Fox that he would only take a test if his accuser or accusers did so as well.

More: Herman Cain: Politico Tried To 'Bait Us Into Saying Something'

When did the press ever ask a Democrat to take a lie detector test? Did they ask Clinton?

Cain should agree to take one only if Obama agrees to take one.

Don't look at me...

I'm still waiting for Sean Hannity to be water boarded

Obama would get 50% correct on a lie detector, he actually believes half the lies he tells......

Another fucking nit picking, hack job, lerftist character assassination story from... OH... WHO... POLITICO... the hell you say... REALLY?

What is this... STORY NUMBER 7,422,970,514 ON CAIN FROM POLITICO? Gee... they're not FIXATED on CAIN are they?

What a load of BULL SHIT... NO CARES AT THIS POINT... THE STORY IS DEAD... FUCKING DROP IT!!

Last edited:

Only he did no such thing.

He says he is willing to take the test.

Yea, but the left struggle with comprehension when it comes to what suits their agenda. Of course, the right have the same failing.

I agree.. Let Barry take a lie detector test also.. after all, he's the Dimwits candidate.

No women accused Barry of laying their hands on them did they?

You are proving to be a huge partisan hack with no connection to reality

I'd never submit to a polygraph either, even if I knew I were innocent.

So..... I don't blame him.

Begs the question why would he jump up and agree to it so quickly?

He is supposedly running for president, he should know you don't give the opposition more ammo, especially in light of his problems.

Which leads us to the question... why are you so ready to believe whatever comes out as long as it fits your agenda? I'm sure you have the capacity for critical thinking. Why not employ it?

Forum List

Back