Here's Why The Media Denies it Was Terrorism

It is interesting that the right wing is looking at the United States Military is supporting terrorists within their own ranks.

Dr. Smith, You are reading too much into My Remarks, and assuming too much of what You You think My motives are. You are way off base.

not really but I can see why you would wish to spin it that way. the topic of this thread was to blame obama for the PC attitude that allowed this to happen that argument was PROVEN to be less than honest. Then you tried to change the subject to the incident happened on his watch so it's his fault which has NOTHING to do with the actual topic.

Your Posts are too long.

LOL and yet YOU are the one that cut an pasted entire articles into your posts. LOL have you read some of your posts which appear to be A LOT longer than mine? my responses have to be longwinded to respond to and counter all of your long winded spin.

and yet you failed miserably to answer the FOUR simple questions that I asked. Imagine that.

it's funny how the right refused to see it this way when W was actually president LOL

so now you are trying to read into my statements?? I thought you said that was wrong?? Your perspective is one of avoidance and dishonesty. That makes it spin. when you tried to blame obama for the PC attitude that existed BEFORE he was president was as dishonest as one could get.

and that is where you problem begins. your perception is based on partisan spin and is hardly based on fact. prime example look at what the right said about perjury back when they wrongly accused clinton of it and then compare it to the comments the right made about perjury when scooter libby was actually convicted of it. So how is that again about how "the right is more apt to follow the rule of law?" LOL

If political correctness was the reason for not reporting these "red flags" then based on when they occured who was president and who should be blamed since the "red flags" were ignored on their watch?

If there were red flags that were ignored under both administrations, both have a share in the blame. Is this clear enough for You yet? I hold to My claim on Obama, I hold to My Claim on Bush. Your charge is absurd. The Shooting was on Obama's watch, The details that led up to it do not seem to be available to the Public. That is not a free pass, but a stay, on what level, current PC contributed. You can accept it at face value or not.

So you agree that obama is NOT to blame for the PC attitude that allowed this to happen since it began BEFORE he was even president?? After all that was the false claim made in this thread and since red flags were ignored before obama took office, his "new attitude" could not have contributed to instances that accorded BEFORE he was even president. that is a FACT that you can't spin.

So I have to ask, do you hold W accountable for 9/11 since it happened on his watch?? Or are you one of the many hypocritical righties who blamed clinton and gave W a pass??

In Part Yes, He takes a Hit, for Not seeing any of it coming. I believe there were some that knew something was up, yet did not adequately prepare. Did Anyone suspect that it would be Hijacked Planes? I don't know. Bush did respond Admirably, and helped establish much of the security Advancements of today. The Coast Guard Response during Katrina, would not have been what it was, had not Homeland Security built It up. Part of Leadership is how You take the Hit. Part of Leadership is What You learn and improve on because of the experience of the Hit. Clinton bears responsibility for what Passed on His Watch, Good and Bad. You throw stones Wildly.

Way to half ass it. According to your past remarks before you shifted to partially blaming W, obama takes the hit because he is CIC but for bush you give a litany of excuses and spin. LOL oh you mean the security advancements that still impede communications between departments and organizations?? Like the ones that have been mentioned in hasan's case?? LOL yeah that is something to brag about.

I think it's hilarious how you revise history and try to claim that how W responded to katrina was good. LOL let's see on 9/11 after being told the nation is under attack he sits in his chair, frozen in place and then when katrina hit and the aftermath how long was it BEFORE the W responded and actually started trying to help?? So what did he learn again??

You are a Jackass, I don't blame You personally, but Those that programed You. You are real big at adding to, taking away, misapplying, and misinterpreting. You don't actually need anyone else, for your dialog, just play off Yourself when you are not playing with yourself.

Dr. Seuss: the topic of this thread was to blame obama for the PC attitude that allowed this to happen that argument was PROVEN to be less than honest.

Yep and it has touched on so much more. With or without Your permission or consent Jackass. You are big on the Media Blackouts too Fuck Head.

Dr.Seuss: Then you tried to change the subject to the incident happened on his watch so it's his fault which has NOTHING to do with the actual topic.

I did not change the Subject, You did, internally, in Your mind. You are a Liar and a Prick, Dr. Seuss. You keep making false accusations and expanding on them. By your standards, when applied to You, You fail. The DNC is the Kingdom of PC Talking Points, Your Clan cannot last a day without telling other People what to do, say, and think, Dip Shit. How much did Obama pay for His Senate Seat and who did He bid against, Dick Weed?

DR. Seuss: LOL and yet YOU are the one that cut an pasted entire articles into your posts. LOL have you read some of your posts which appear to be A LOT longer than mine?

Only because of the nature of the games Your Fuck Buddy Curve Light was playing, Bitch. Arguing with Half wits like You, Sky Writing is acceptable, so are finger paintings. I will continue to Post on My terms, not yours.

Dr. Seuss: and yet you failed miserably to answer the FOUR simple questions that I asked. Imagine that.

Your 4 Questions have been answered. You do not have the equipment to process, that is your abysmal failure. You are intellectually dishonest, and have no morals.

Dr.Seuss: it's funny how the right refused to see it this way when W was actually president LOL

Maybe You should back that claim. Bush lost much support from the Right, though not for Your Bullshit reasons.

Dr Seuss: so now you are trying to read into my statements?? I thought you said that was wrong?? Your perspective is one of avoidance and dishonesty. That makes it spin. when you tried to blame obama for the PC attitude that existed BEFORE he was president was as dishonest as one could get.

I am exposing You for what You are, a Partisan Kool-aid Drinking hack. I didn't say that it is wrong to probe, Urinal breath, I said You were bad at it, off track, got off on the wrong floor. You think that I avoid You, I answer every Post I'm aware of. You don't like my responses, News Flash, I don't like Yours either.

I know You are mentally slow so I will reemphasize Obama, Man From Kenya is Responsible For what Has happened under His Watch. Try not to Piss Yourself. You think there were no Red Flags for the last nine months?
Keep telling Your self Change, change, change, eat brains good, change. Parasite.

Dr Seuss: and that is where you problem begins. your perception is based on partisan spin and is hardly based on fact. prime example look at what the right said about perjury back when they wrongly accused clinton of it and then compare it to the comments the right made about perjury when scooter libby was actually convicted of it. So how is that again about how "the right is more apt to follow the rule of law?" LOL

You are insane. You are destroying the Country insane. Clinton was disbarred. He was impeached. More than a few Women stood up and claimed He Assaulted Them. That part of His Life was an Embarrassment to The Nation.
Scooter Libby convicted by a Kangaroo Court, based on an Investigation The Investigator knew to be false early into the investigation. Don't let that stop Your End Justifies The Means Witch Hunt Bullshit, Scum Bag. You are low.

Dr.Seuss: So you agree that obama is NOT to blame for the PC attitude that allowed this to happen since it began BEFORE he was even president?? After all that was the false claim made in this thread and since red flags were ignored before obama took office, his "new attitude" could not have contributed to instances that accorded BEFORE he was even president. that is a FACT that you can't spin

Obama is responsible for what He participated in before During and After, Just like Everyone Else, Moron. You are so fucking dense.

Dr.Seuss:Way to half ass it. According to your past remarks before you shifted to partially blaming W, obama takes the hit because he is CIC but for bush you give a litany of excuses and spin. LOL oh you mean the security advancements that still impede communications between departments and organizations?? Like the ones that have been mentioned in hasan's case?? LOL yeah that is something to brag about.

Each is held accountable , for Their Part, Each has or had the ability to redeem. It's not spin , it's not excuses. If You had an Indian name it Would be "Shit on Broken Record". Yes I mean Improvements, It's a Big Government, Change is Slow and hard. O'bama should try putting in a few hours.

DR. Seuss: I think it's hilarious how you revise history and try to claim that how W responded to katrina was good. LOL let's see on 9/11 after being told the nation is under attack he sits in his chair, frozen in place and then when katrina hit and the aftermath how long was it BEFORE the W responded and actually started trying to help?? So what did he learn again??

Bush was a lot more lenient with The Governor and The Mayor than I would have been. Fuck You for contributing to the fallacy of what went wrong with Katrina. The Corruption was monumental, A DNC Icon. Bumbling Fools Play Government. People Die Needlessly, Just because they chose to listen to Fools.

Published in the New York Post on November 16, 2009

As he flew to Asia on Saturday, President Obama told the media in Alaska that he opposes a congressional investigation into the Fort Hood massacre, saying that we must "resist the temptation to turn this tragic event into political theater." Yet, even as he was posturing against political theatrics, he had just decided that the prosecution of 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed would proceed on the greatest of public stages -- New York City.

With the strict evidentiary rules in force in federal civilian courts, it is easy to see how the prosecution of Mohammed could morph into an indictment of the Bush administration's interrogation techniques and waterboarding. As in rape trials, the magnitude of the underlying crime (masterminding the 9/11 attacks) might well be lost as the defense puts the victim (in this case, the government) on trial.

It is not political theater itself to which Obama objects -- but theater that highlights issues that liberals would rather forget. He is quite content to let the Mohammed trial become the theater of the left. Perhaps even eager.

Obama and his handlers know that the key to building favorable ratings is to control the agenda. And the more the national discussion centers on national security and terrorism, the more Republicans gain. So the Fort Hood terror attack comes at an awful time for an administration trying to turn the nation's attention away from the terrorist threat.

As soon as the killing spree was over, Obama hastened to call it "an act of violence" -- obscuring the obvious fact that it was the most serious terror attack on US soil since 9/11. And, as evidence mounts that the FBI was on to Major Nidal Malik Hasan for years, the president is doing his best to stop Congress from finding out why these warnings went unheeded.

Even as Rep. Peter Hoekstra (R-Mich.), the ranking Republican on the House Intelligence Committee confirmed that the government knew of 10 to 20 e-mails between Hasan and a radical imam in Yemen -- who was urging the killing of American troops -- starting last December, Obama hastened to urge Congress to refrain from investigating why the danger signs were ignored.

The Obama administration has a clear agenda here:

1) Stop people from focusing in how his administration permitted the worst domestic terror attack in eight years.

2) Avoid a national airing of how liberal policies -- restraints on the intelligence community, political correctness in the armed forces -- might have inhibited the military from reining in Hasan.

3) Re-ignite a firestorm on the left and abroad against the aggressive anti-terror policies of the Bush administration.

Making all this particularly important for Obama are his other political needs.

As he likely decides to send more troops to Afghanistan and eyes abandoning the "public option" to secure Senate passage of his health-care plan, Obama has to rebuild his credibility on the left. A public circus that focuses on waterboarding and interrogations could be just what he wants and needs.

CHANGING THE SUBJECT: WHY O NIXED FT. HOOD PROBE at DickMorris.com

The Military should be put on trial for allowing this crazy man to be in the forces. Everyone who came in contact with this man knew he was crazy. Political correctness rules the USA. How sad.............

The Military should be put on trial for allowing this crazy man to be in the forces. Everyone who came in contact with this man knew he was crazy. Political correctness rules the USA. How sad.............

It amazes me that because of "Political Correctness" he was permitted to buy a gun

Im sure even people of such questionable intelligence, like yourself, can buy a gun. Can you even spell 2nd Amendment?

It Truly scares Me when You make sense. :):):)

You are a Jackass, I don't blame You personally, but Those that programed You. You are real big at adding to, taking away, misapplying, and misinterpreting. You don't actually need anyone else, for your dialog, just play off Yourself when you are not playing with yourself.

How typical that you have to attack me personally after losing the original argument that you even tried to spin as you now try to spin a new one.

Dr. Seuss: the topic of this thread was to blame obama for the PC attitude that allowed this to happen that argument was PROVEN to be less than honest.

Yep and it has touched on so much more. With or without Your permission or consent Jackass. You are big on the Media Blackouts too Fuck Head.

and yet not really. you wished to blame obama and even after the inititial aregument was discredited you continued to try and claim that he was still at fault for an attitude that began BEFORE he was president. YOU LOSE.

Dr.Seuss: Then you tried to change the subject to the incident happened on his watch so it's his fault which has NOTHING to do with the actual topic.

I did not change the Subject, You did, internally, in Your mind. You are a Liar and a Prick, Dr. Seuss. You keep making false accusations and expanding on them. By your standards, when applied to You, You fail. The DNC is the Kingdom of PC Talking Points, Your Clan cannot last a day without telling other People what to do, say, and think, Dip Shit. How much did Obama pay for His Senate Seat and who did He bid against, Dick Weed?

LOL so you are now DISHONESTLY trying to argue that blaming obama for the instance in your NEW argument is the same as blaming him for the attitude that allowed it to happen?? in case you missed it there is a HUGE difference.

DR. Seuss: LOL and yet YOU are the one that cut an pasted entire articles into your posts. LOL have you read some of your posts which appear to be A LOT longer than mine?

Only because of the nature of the games Your Fuck Buddy Curve Light was playing, Bitch. Arguing with Half wits like You, Sky Writing is acceptable, so are finger paintings. I will continue to Post on My terms, not yours.

WOW so aaprently you can't deal with the fact that you accuse me of being longwinded because I respond to and counter all of the dishoenst spin on your longwinded posts. LOL

Dr. Seuss: and yet you failed miserably to answer the FOUR simple questions that I asked. Imagine that.

Your 4 Questions have been answered. You do not have the equipment to process, that is your abysmal failure. You are intellectually dishonest, and have no morals.

Actually NO you answered two and then tried to spin and defend W as you made lame excuses for him and then LIED about how "well" he responded to katrina.

Dr.Seuss: it's funny how the right refused to see it this way when W was actually president LOL

Maybe You should back that claim. Bush lost much support from the Right, though not for Your Bullshit reasons.

So are you claiming that the right did NOT try to blame clinton?? Furthermore the right didn't curt and run from w until they realized that he was going to drag them down in the 08 election. only then did they try oh so desperately to seperate themselves from him.

Dr Seuss: so now you are trying to read into my statements?? I thought you said that was wrong?? Your perspective is one of avoidance and dishonesty. That makes it spin. when you tried to blame obama for the PC attitude that existed BEFORE he was president was as dishonest as one could get.

I am exposing You for what You are, a Partisan Kool-aid Drinking hack. I didn't say that it is wrong to probe, Urinal breath, I said You were bad at it, off track, got off on the wrong floor. You think that I avoid You, I answer every Post I'm aware of. You don't like my responses, News Flash, I don't like Yours either.

I know You are mentally slow so I will reemphasize Obama, Man From Kenya is Responsible For what Has happened under His Watch. Try not to Piss Yourself. You think there were no Red Flags for the last nine months?
Keep telling Your self Change, change, change, eat brains good, change. Parasite.

Your hypocrisy has been exposed. you tried to attack me claiming i was reading into your statements and then you do exactly what you accused me of doing. way to go hypocrite. LOL the sad thing is that you are defending my argument against the original claim of this thread which was to blame obama for something that happened BEFORE his watch. You lose AGAIN. LOL

Dr Seuss: and that is where you problem begins. your perception is based on partisan spin and is hardly based on fact. prime example look at what the right said about perjury back when they wrongly accused clinton of it and then compare it to the comments the right made about perjury when scooter libby was actually convicted of it. So how is that again about how "the right is more apt to follow the rule of law?" LOL

You are insane. You are destroying the Country insane. Clinton was disbarred. He was impeached. More than a few Women stood up and claimed He Assaulted Them. That part of His Life was an Embarrassment to The Nation.
Scooter Libby convicted by a Kangaroo Court, based on an Investigation The Investigator knew to be false early into the investigation. Don't let that stop Your End Justifies The Means Witch Hunt Bullshit, Scum Bag. You are low.

Nice spin however, only ONE of the two, clinton and libby, were actualyl CONVICTED OF PERJURY and that was libby. You hypocrites once called that a high crime and then one of your own was convicted of it and then they, just like you, flip flopped and made lame excuses for libby as you still condemn clinton despite the FACT that he did NOT commit perjury.

Dr.Seuss: So you agree that obama is NOT to blame for the PC attitude that allowed this to happen since it began BEFORE he was even president?? After all that was the false claim made in this thread and since red flags were ignored before obama took office, his "new attitude" could not have contributed to instances that accorded BEFORE he was even president. that is a FACT that you can't spin

Obama is responsible for what He participated in before During and After, Just like Everyone Else, Moron. You are so fucking dense.

You can't even answer a simple question honestly. LOL

Dr.Seuss:Way to half ass it. According to your past remarks before you shifted to partially blaming W, obama takes the hit because he is CIC but for bush you give a litany of excuses and spin. LOL oh you mean the security advancements that still impede communications between departments and organizations?? Like the ones that have been mentioned in hasan's case?? LOL yeah that is something to brag about.

Each is held accountable , for Their Part, Each has or had the ability to redeem. It's not spin , it's not excuses. If You had an Indian name it Would be "Shit on Broken Record". Yes I mean Improvements, It's a Big Government, Change is Slow and hard. O'bama should try putting in a few hours.

yeah it is spin and excuses because rightie still choose to balme clinton for 9/11 despite the fact that it happened on W's watch. Furthermore your earlier argument was that if it happened on their watch it is their responsibility and yet for W you make lame excuses. how typically dishonest and hypocrtiical of you.

DR. Seuss: I think it's hilarious how you revise history and try to claim that how W responded to katrina was good. LOL let's see on 9/11 after being told the nation is under attack he sits in his chair, frozen in place and then when katrina hit and the aftermath how long was it BEFORE the W responded and actually started trying to help?? So what did he learn again??

Bush was a lot more lenient with The Governor and The Mayor than I would have been. Fuck You for contributing to the fallacy of what went wrong with Katrina. The Corruption was monumental, A DNC Icon. Bumbling Fools Play Government. People Die Needlessly, Just because they chose to listen to Fools.

Fallacy?? Isn't that you tried to present as you dishonestly tried to prop W up for his INactions in response to katrina?? It is funny how your usual response to a question is to attack as you fail to provide anything of substance to substantiate your arguments. LOL

Face it, you lost this entire argument and made yourself look foolish and dishonest as you showed how you hold democrats to a different and higher standard than you do republicans.

How typical that you have to attack me personally after losing the original argument that you even tried to spin as you now try to spin a new one.

and yet not really. you wished to blame obama and even after the inititial aregument was discredited you continued to try and claim that he was still at fault for an attitude that began BEFORE he was president. YOU LOSE.

LOL so you are now DISHONESTLY trying to argue that blaming obama for the instance in your NEW argument is the same as blaming him for the attitude that allowed it to happen?? in case you missed it there is a HUGE difference.

WOW so aaprently you can't deal with the fact that you accuse me of being longwinded because I respond to and counter all of the dishoenst spin on your longwinded posts. LOL

Actually NO you answered two and then tried to spin and defend W as you made lame excuses for him and then LIED about how "well" he responded to katrina.

So are you claiming that the right did NOT try to blame clinton?? Furthermore the right didn't curt and run from w until they realized that he was going to drag them down in the 08 election. only then did they try oh so desperately to seperate themselves from him.

Your hypocrisy has been exposed. you tried to attack me claiming i was reading into your statements and then you do exactly what you accused me of doing. way to go hypocrite. LOL the sad thing is that you are defending my argument against the original claim of this thread which was to blame obama for something that happened BEFORE his watch. You lose AGAIN. LOL

Nice spin however, only ONE of the two, clinton and libby, were actualyl CONVICTED OF PERJURY and that was libby. You hypocrites once called that a high crime and then one of your own was convicted of it and then they, just like you, flip flopped and made lame excuses for libby as you still condemn clinton despite the FACT that he did NOT commit perjury.

yeah it is spin and excuses because rightie still choose to balme clinton for 9/11 despite the fact that it happened on W's watch. Furthermore your earlier argument was that if it happened on their watch it is their responsibility and yet for W you make lame excuses. how typically dishonest and hypocrtiical of you.

Fallacy?? Isn't that you tried to present as you dishonestly tried to prop W up for his INactions in response to katrina?? It is funny how your usual response to a question is to attack as you fail to provide anything of substance to substantiate your arguments. LOL

Face it, you lost this entire argument and made yourself look foolish and dishonest as you showed how you hold democrats to a different and higher standard than you do republicans.

Only in Your Head. My argument remains the same otherwise, outside of your head. You lie and disrespect Me, so I attack You.
I win the Original argument. You lose. Obama remains at fault for what happened under His watch. Your Party remains at fault for Everything Your Failed logic did to contribute to the event. YOU LOSE.

I still do. The initial argument is not discredited. He remains responsible for His part, Congress for Theirs. Why You are so confused is beyond Me. You are so big on labels and accusations. What comes around goes around. All these One Way Streets You play on be it the Global Warming Hoax and Cover Up. The Reversal in Afghanistan, the Double Standard on Cell Phone Monitoring, The Productions You All like to make out of Foot Notes, Mountains out of Mole Hill's, while You Plant the seeds of Dictatorship. YOU LOSE.

Did Obama actually play a role in National Politics other than Voting Present, on so many Bills? Is that why You are confused? All of the People around Him, that Have done so much harm to the Republic, You know, His Friends, that He Appointed, that would not otherwise be able to secure a Job delivering Mail, People that would otherwise fail the background check, for any Federal Job, now making Major policy decisions. They contributed to the climate. So did He. So do You. YOU LOSE.

It's not that I find You Long Winded as Much as the Size of These Posts. I'm adapting fine Thank you. Dishonest Spin from the Left needs Your attention, there's too much embarrassment and denial, and finger pointing, it doesn't work. My Perspective isn't Spin. It's how I see You and whats happening. YOU LOSE.

No I Criticized Bush For His Faults and Credited Him for His Merits. If You are still in denial of the parts played by the Governor of Louisiana and the Mayor of New Orleans You have no credibility, and the Lives lost because of the choices They made and Their Gross Incompetence, I Truly feel Sorry for You. Thank God The Coast Guard was there to do what It did.

Blame Clinton for what? There is so much to choose from. My favorite was Firing Cruise Missiles at a Terrorist Camp and then tipping them off in time to evacuate. I did not run from Bush, He finished His term hiding under His bed from the press and giving the DNC everything they could steal. He caved. The RINO'S distanced Themselves from Bush. McCain and Graham, You can claim anytime. YOU LOSE.

You still can't comprehend that it was not Your reading into my language that I have a problem with. It is Your Skill Level. You Suck at it. I blame him and His Gang, for Every finger Print, Every plot that they had any part in contributing to the pitiful state it is now. Look at what You do to everything You touch. You are the Crisis. Everything You do contributes to making things worse. YOU LOSE.

What happened here? He remembered something from years back that another witness remembered differently, and the other persons word was taken over His, with no other evidence? This interview done in an investigation that the Prosecutor already knew the identity of the leak? Like this wasn't a kangaroo court? Valerie Plame wasn't even Covert. Yet it's totally okay when You Fuck Heads out real Covert Agents because the Law doesn't apply to You? Fucking Hypocrite. YOU LOSE.

After seeing His Obstruction in relation to ACORN, Global Warming Myth, Afghanistan, Totalitarian Health Care, I hold Him Totally responsible, for His Part, For His Part in The Machine, For The Machines part. I don't trust Him for the time of day. I'm counting My change without fail. YOU LOSE.

Clinton is responsible for His Part, Just as Bush is, Just as Obama is. No Special Entitlements, No Exemptions, No Partiality, No magic wands to make it go away. No lame excuses, just pointing out Redeeming Elements. There's good and bad there. Same with Clinton. Everything that He did that Tilted Right, that You Hated, I Liked. YOU LOSE.

You have Kool-Aid Poisoning. More to follow.

Intense;1732930 [COLOR="Red" said:
How typical that you have to attack me personally after losing the original argument that you even tried to spin as you now try to spin a new one. [/COLOR]

Only in Your Head. My argument remains the same otherwise, outside of your head. You lie and disrespect Me, so I attack You.
I win the Original argument. You lose. Obama remains at fault for what happened under His watch. Your Party remains at fault for Everything Your Failed logic did to contribute to the event. YOU LOSE.

Your argument has shifted from, it's obamas fault because of "his new PC attitude" to it's obama's fault because "it happened on his watch." however, you counter your own spin concerning the "it happened on his watch" argument when you refuse to apply that same standard to W.

What did i lie about?? show me when and where I lied. however, since you can't because I didn't my guess is that you will just continue to attack me and claim that I lied when you can't prove that i did.

How can you win the original argument when the fact is that the original argument is shot down by the FACT that obama can't be to blame for something that occured on W's watch and that is according to your own spin.
furthermore, how did my logic contribute to the event?? So you lose the original argument and now your are trying to blame ME for the incident?? LOL

I still do. The initial argument is not discredited. He remains responsible for His part, Congress for Theirs. Why You are so confused is beyond Me. You are so big on labels and accusations. What comes around goes around. All these One Way Streets You play on be it the Global Warming Hoax and Cover Up. The Reversal in Afghanistan, the Double Standard on Cell Phone Monitoring, The Productions You All like to make out of Foot Notes, Mountains out of Mole Hill's, while You Plant the seeds of Dictatorship. YOU LOSE.

I have asked this question many times and you have failed to answer it on every occasion but here we go again. how can you blame obama for an attitude that led to this incident and that began BEFORE he was president?? I thought you were all about "it happened on his watch" and yet WHO was president BEFORE obama and why do you insist on making excuses for obama predecessor as you blame him for something that occured BEFORE he was president?
Oh and i just love the fact that you make a lame comment about labels and accusations and then immediately following that you engage in labeling and accusing me of things that have NOTHING to do with the conversation and that i haven't even commented on.

Did Obama actually play a role in National Politics other than Voting Present, on so many Bills? Is that why You are confused? All of the People around Him, that Have done so much harm to the Republic, You know, His Friends, that He Appointed, that would not otherwise be able to secure a Job delivering Mail, People that would otherwise fail the background check, for any Federal Job, now making Major policy decisions. They contributed to the climate. So did He. So do You. YOU LOSE.

So now you are trying to blame obama for his time as a senator and yet that doesn't fit into your whole "it happened on his watch" spin now does it?? Who was president BEFORE obama and therefore according to your own argumet should be held responsible for what happend on his watch?? Oops looks like you spun yourself into another hypocritical corner. LOL

It's not that I find You Long Winded as Much as the Size of These Posts. I'm adapting fine Thank you. Dishonest Spin from the Left needs Your attention, there's too much embarrassment and denial, and finger pointing, it doesn't work. My Perspective isn't Spin. It's how I see You and whats happening. YOU LOSE.

LOL so how YOU see things as you ignore the facts that counter your spin isn't spin?? oh so does that "embarrassment and denial, and finger pointing" apply to you as you spin and make excuses for W in direct contradiction to your "it happened on his watch" argument that you are trying to use against obama?? LOL

No I Criticized Bush For His Faults and Credited Him for His Merits. If You are still in denial of the parts played by the Governor of Louisiana and the Mayor of New Orleans You have no credibility, and the Lives lost because of the choices They made and Their Gross Incompetence, I Truly feel Sorry for You. Thank God The Coast Guard was there to do what It did.

No, you made excuses for W as you tried to talk him up even as you were attacking obama. As to your dishonest smear attempt concerning the governor of louisiana I have to ask what denial are you referring to?? Could you go back and show me when and where I denied anything concerning the governor of lousiana as you suggest I did or is this just more of your dishonest attempts to attack me based on something that you made up?

Blame Clinton for what? There is so much to choose from. My favorite was Firing Cruise Missiles at a Terrorist Camp and then tipping them off in time to evacuate.

The topic was 9/11 and how the right blamed clinton depsite the fact that it happened on W's watch. So I ask again and more specific this time so you can't feign ignorance (unless you aren't faking) So are you claiming that the right did NOT try to blame clinton for 9/11?

I did not run from Bush, He finished His term hiding under His bed from the press and giving the DNC everything they could steal. He caved. The RINO'S distanced Themselves from Bush. McCain and Graham, You can claim anytime. YOU LOSE.

LOL Nice spin. Almost everyone running for anythign and most people on the right on the boards I was on distanced themselves from W because they were afraid of him dragging them down

You still can't comprehend that it was not Your reading into my language that I have a problem with. It is Your Skill Level. You Suck at it.

Actually based on what you actually said you were attacking me for the mere act that you accused me of and there was nothing in there about skill level. "Dr. Smith, You are reading too much into My Remarks, and assuming too much of what You You think My motives are." I comprehended just fine you just can't stay on one topic without shifting and changing your arguemnt as you go and then after being called out for your shifts based on your faulty recollections you pretend that your argument hasn't changed at all.

I blame him and His Gang, for Every finger Print, Every plot that they had any part in contributing to the pitiful state it is now. Look at what You do to everything You touch. You are the Crisis. Everything You do contributes to making things worse. YOU LOSE.

what is this rant about and what does it have to do with anything??

What happened here? He remembered something from years back that another witness remembered differently, and the other persons word was taken over His, with no other evidence? This interview done in an investigation that the Prosecutor already knew the identity of the leak? Like this wasn't a kangaroo court? Valerie Plame wasn't even Covert. Yet it's totally okay when You Fuck Heads out real Covert Agents because the Law doesn't apply to You? Fucking Hypocrite. YOU LOSE.

spin spin spin is that all you have to offer?? LOL Although it is a quite nice parroting of talking points on your part so bravo for that. LOL Fact is that libby was CONVICTED of perjury which is what the right referred to as a high crime where clinton was concerned and clinton didn't even commit perjury. LOL

furthermore, what covert agents did I out?? How can i be hypocritical when I have made no comments concerning any other outings of covert agents? Since I have made no such comments you have no basis to support your accusation? Oh well more desperate dishoensty on your part. imagine that.

After seeing His Obstruction in relation to ACORN, Global Warming Myth, Afghanistan, Totalitarian Health Care, I hold Him Totally responsible, for His Part, For His Part in The Machine, For The Machines part. I don't trust Him for the time of day. I'm counting My change without fail. YOU LOSE.

LOL more baseless spin and avoidance of the actual topic as you try so desperately to grasp at straws. Can't say that I am surprised

Clinton is responsible for His Part, Just as Bush is, Just as Obama is. No Special Entitlements, No Exemptions, No Partiality, No magic wands to make it go away. No lame excuses, just pointing out Redeeming Elements. There's good and bad there. Same with Clinton. Everything that He did that Tilted Right, that You Hated, I Liked. YOU LOSE.

and yet WHOSE watch did 9/11 occur on?? Hmm? According to your own spin that would mean W was to blame because it happened on his watch. LOL Once again you counter your own spin against obama as you make lame excuses for W and apply a different standard to those on the left.

You have Kool-Aid Poisoning. More to follow.

So what exactly did W do concerning katrina that you think deserves praise?? How about some specifics?

109th CONGRESS
2d Session
H. R. 6166
IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES
September 27, 2006
Received
November 13, 2006
Read twice and referred to the Committee on Armed Services
AN ACT
To amend title 10, United States Code, to authorize trial by military commission for violations of the law of war, and for other purposes.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE; TABLE OF CONTENTS.
(a) Short Title- This Act may be cited as the `Military Commissions Act of 2006'.
(b) Table of Contents- The table of contents for this Act is as follows:
Sec. 1. Short title; table of contents.
Sec. 2. Construction of Presidential authority to establish military commissions.
Sec. 3. Military commissions.
Sec. 4. Amendments to Uniform Code of Military Justice.
Sec. 5. Treaty obligations not establishing grounds for certain claims.
Sec. 6. Implementation of treaty obligations.
Sec. 7. Habeas corpus matters.
Sec. 8. Revisions to Detainee Treatment Act of 2005 relating to protection of certain United States Government personnel.
Sec. 9. Review of judgments of military commissions.

http://www.uchastings.edu/site_files/facultywebs/roht-arriaza/militarycommissionsact.pdf

Last edited:
Katrina: What Happened When
September 16, 2005
Updated: November 8, 2005

FactCheck.org: Katrina: What Happened When

That's nice and all but what specifically am I looking for in there that supports your defense of w and his response to katrina??

You still don't get it. I don't want to influence Your Perspective. See what jumps out at You. Then We will discuss it. There is plenty of blame to go around.

It has NOTHING to do with influencing my perspective and everything to do with you substantiating your own argument and defense of bush. If you can't do so then be honest and up front about it and admit it. You made the argument, i asked you for substance to support your argument and accusations against me and you fail to provide any substance as you cut and ran.

BTW in my previous post I called you out several times for your false arguments and accusations against me, then asked you to substantiate them and I see that you cut and ran from doing so in those instances too. Oh well I expected that you would, so I am not really surprised.

Last edited:
That's nice and all but what specifically am I looking for in there that supports your defense of w and his response to katrina??

You still don't get it. I don't want to influence Your Perspective. See what jumps out at You. Then We will discuss it. There is plenty of blame to go around.

It has NOTHING to do with influencing my perspective and everything to do with you substantiating your own argument and defense of bush. If you can't do so then be honest and up front about it and admit it. You made the argument, i asked you for substance to support your argument and accusations against me and you fail to provide any substance as you cut and run.

BTW in my previous post I called you out several times for your false arguments and accusations against me, then asked you to substantiate them and I see that you cut and ran from doing so in those instances too. Oh well I expected that you would, so I am not really surprised.

You are Retarded.

It has NOTHING to do with influencing my perspective and everything to do with you substantiating your own argument and defense of bush. If you can't do so then be honest and up front about it and admit it. You made the argument, i asked you for substance to support your argument and accusations against me and you fail to provide any substance as you cut and run.

You are Retarded.

LOL Attacking me won't change the fact that I asked YOU to substantiate YOUR claims and YOU failed miserably.

Katrina: What Happened When
September 16, 2005
Updated: November 8, 2005
It will take months to get the full story, but meanwhile here are some of the key facts about what happened and when officials acted.
Summary
Multiple investigations are likely into the response by federal, state, and local officials to the disastrous flooding of New Orleans from Hurricane Katrina. New facts are still emerging, and we expect it will be months or years before a full picture can be properly assessed.
In response to numerous requests, we present here a brief timeline of events, as best as we can document them from public records and the best news reporting from the scene. We do not blame or excuse anyone, and leave it to others to judge what, if anything, could or should have been done differently. All times are converted to Central Daylight Time.

Analysis
July 23, 2004 - 13 Months Before Katrina
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) conducts "Hurricane Pam" exercise to assess results of a theoretical Category 3 hurricane. It assumes that a storm with 120-mph winds would force Lake Pontchartrain's waters over the tops of the New Orleans' 17.5-foot levees and through a gap in the levee system would flood major portions of the city and would damage up to 87 percent of the city's homes.
The Times-Picayune reports that officials expect up to half the city's residents won't evacuate and that many will be trapped in attics, on rooftops, and in makeshift shelters for days.

—"In Case of Emergency," New Orleans Times-Picayune, as posted on the Web site of the Louisiana Homeland Security & Emergency Preparedness, 20 Jul 2004.

Friday, Aug 26 2005 - 3 Days Prior to Katrina's Louisiana Landfall

Hurricane Katrina strikes Florida between Hallandale Beach and North Miami Beach as a Category 1 hurricane with 80 mph winds. Eleven people die from hurricane-related causes.

—"A chronology of Hurricane Katrina and its aftermath," Associated Press, 3 Sept 2005.

The storm heads into the Gulf of Mexico and by 10:30 am CDT is reported to be "rapidly strengthening."

—"Hurricane Katrina Special Advisory Number 13," National Hurricane Center, 26 Aug 2005.

Louisiana Governor Kathleen Blanco declares a State of Emergency in Louisiana.

—"Governor Blanco Declares State of Emergency,"Louisiana Governor's Office, 26 Aug 2005.

Saturday, Aug 27 2005 - 2 Days Prior

Blanco asks President Bush to declare a State of Emergency for the state of Louisiana due to Hurricane Katrina. Bush does so, authorizing the Department of Homeland Security and FEMA "to coordinate all disaster relief efforts…" and freeing up federal money for the state.

—"Governor Blanco asks President to Declare an Emergency for the State of Louisiana due to Hurricane Katrina," Louisiana Governor's Office, 27 Aug 2005.

—"Statement on federal Emergency Assistance for Louisiana," Office of the White House Press Secretary, 27 Aug 2005.

Katrina is a Category 3 storm, predicted to become Category 4. At 4pm CDT, it is still 380 miles from the mouth of the Mississippi.

—"Hurricane Katrina Special Advisory Number 18," National Hurricane Center , 26 Aug 2005.

Director of the National Hurricane Center, Max Mayfield, calls the governors of Louisiana and Mississippi and the mayor of New Orleans to warn of potential devastation. The next day he participates in a video conference call to the President, who is at his ranch in Crawford, Texas.

—Tamara Lush, " For forecasting chief, no joy in being right," St. Petersburg Times , 30 Aug 2005.

Sunday, Aug. 28 2005 - 1 Day Prior

1 a.m. - Katrina is upgraded to a Category 4 storm with wind speeds reaching 145 mph.

—"Hurricane Katrina Special Advisory Number 20," National Hurricane Center, 28 Aug 2005.

7 a.m. - Katrina is upgraded to a "potentially catastrophic" Category 5 storm. NOAA predicts "coastal storm surge flooding of 15 to 20 feet above normal tide levels."

—"Hurricane Katrina Special Advisory Number 22," National Hurricane Center, 28 Aug 2005.

—"New Orleans braces for monster hurricane," CNN.com, 29 Aug 2005.

9:30 a.m. - With wind speeds reaching 175 mph, New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin orders a mandatory evacuation of the city. The evacuation call comes only 20 hours before Katrina would make landfall – less than half the time that researchers had determined was necessary to evacuate the city.

—Gordon Russell, "Nagin orders first-ever mandatory evacuation of New Orleans," New Orleans Times-Picayune , 31 Aug 2005.

—Lise Olsen, "City had evacuation plan but strayed from strategy," Houston Chronicle , 8 Sept 2005.

10 a.m. - NOAA raises their estimate of storm surge flooding to 18 to 22 feet above normal tide levels. The levee protecting New Orleans from Lake Pontchartrain is only 17.5 feet tall, but other levees and floodwalls designed to protect against storm-driven waters from the Gulf of Mexico vary in height, and are much lower.

—"Hurricane Katrina Special Advisory Number 23," National Hurricane Center, 28 Aug 2005.

The Associated Press reports that New Orleans could become "a vast cesspool tainted with toxic chemicals, human waste and even coffins released…from the city's legendary cemeteries."

"The storm threatened an environmental disaster of biblical proportions , one that could leave more than 1 million people homeless," the AP says.

—Matt Crenson, "Katrina may create environmental catastrophe on epic scale," Associated Press , 28 Aug 2005.

11:31 a.m. - The President – at his ranch in Crawford – speaks briefly to reporters. His statement contains 203 words about Katrina and 819 congratulating Iraqis on their new constitution. "We will do everything in our power to help the people in the communities affected by this storm," he says of the approaching hurricane.

—"President Discusses Hurricane Katrina, Congratulates Iraqis on Draft Constitution," Prairie Chapel Ranch, Crawford, Texas, 28 Aug 2005.

8:30 p.m. - An empty Amtrak train leaves New Orleans, with room for several hundred potential evacuees. "We offered the city the opportunity to take evacuees out of harm's way…The city declined," said Amtrak spokesman Cliff Black. The train left New Orleans no passengers on board.

—Susan Glasser, " The Steady Buildup to a City's Chaos," The Washington Post, 11 Sept 2005.

Two weeks later, Nagin denies on NBC's Meet the Press that Amtrak offered their services. "Amtrak never contacted me to make that offer," the mayor tells host Tim Russert. "I have never gotten that call, Tim, and I would love to have had that call. But it never happened."

—"Interview with Mayor Nagin," Meet the Press, NBC, 11 Sept 2005.

Monday August 29, 2005 - Day of Katrina

6 a.m. - Katrina makes landfall on Louisiana coast as a strong Category 4 storm, with sustained winds of nearly 145 mph and predicted coastal storm surge of up to 28 feet. The National Hurricane Center warns that "some levees in the greater New Orleans area could be overtopped." It says a weather buoy located about 50 miles east of the mouth of the Mississippi river had reported waves heights of at least 47 feet.

—"Hurricane Katrina Intermediate Advisory Number 26A …Corrected," National Hurricane Center , 29 Aug 2005.

8.a.m. -A massive storm surge sends water sloshing up Lake Borgne and the lower reaches of the Mississippi River . Local officials immediately report flooding. Months later, a study sponsored by the National Science Foundation concludes that the storm surge reached approximately 18 to 25 feet, “massively” overtopping levees whose actual height varied between 11 and 15 feet above sea level. A gate tender at one lock station watches from a crows-nest lookout tower as the storm surge rises 5 to 10 feet above the top of the levee system, leaving debris caught high up in the tower. The rushing water caused flood protection to give way entirely in several spots. “The levees in this area, which were largely earthen levees constructed of relatively poor materials, were simply overwhelmed and were massively eroded,” the report concludes.

It also concludes that a runaway barge, initially suspected of contributing to one breach, was not at fault: “Various barges and other floating structures made contact with the earth levees without causing significant damage.”

-Raymond Seed, et al, “Preliminary Report on the Performance of the New Orleans Levee Systems in Hurricane Katrina on August 29, 2005,” Center for Information Technology Research in the Interest of Society (University of California – Berkeley), 2 Nov 2005

- "Testimony of Raymond B. Seed," Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs, U.S. Senate, 2 Nov 2005

—John McQuaid, "Katrina trapped city in double disasters," New Orleans Times-Picayune, 7 Sept 2005.

9 a.m. - The eastern part of the city and Bernard Parish are already flooded several feet deep, even before the eye of the storm has passed. Thousands of survivors are trapped. But worse flooding is to come: within hours, city canal floodwalls will also collapse and a second, slower wave of flooding will take place.

—John McQuaid, "Katrina trapped city in double disasters," New Orleans Times-Picayune, 7 Sept 2005.

11 a.m. - New Orleans is spared a direct hit, as the center of the storm passes over the Louisiana-Mississippi state line 35 miles away from the city. Maximum sustained winds are now reduced, but still a strong Category 3 storm with 125 mph winds.

—"Hurricane Katrina Advisory Number 27," National Hurricane Center, 29 Aug 2005.

11:06 a.m . - Bush promotes his Medicare prescription drug benefit at a 44-minute event in El Mirage, Arizona. He devotes 156 words to the hurricane, among them: "I want the folks there on the Gulf Coast to know that the federal government is prepared to help you when the storm passes. I want to thank the governors of the affected regions for mobilizing assets prior to the arrival of the storm to help citizens avoid this devastating storm."

—"President Participates in Conversation on Medicare," White House, 29 Aug 2005.

Late Morning (exact time uncertain) - The vital 17th Street Canal levee gives way, sending the water from Lake Pontchartrain into the city in a second, slower wave of flooding than inundates the downtown area. A full day will pass before state or federal officials fully realize what is happening.

—John McQuaid, " Katrina trapped city in double disasters," New Orleans Times-Picayune, 7 Sept 2005.

Eventually, engineers will conclude that there was little or no overtopping at these spots, and the best evidence suggests that waters remained 3 to 5 feet below the tops of the walls. The NSF report says "these three levee failures were likely caused by failures in the foundation soils underlying the levees." But is also says the failures could easily have been prevented: "The performance of many of the levees and floodwalls could have been significantly improved, and some of the failures likely prevented, with relatively inexpensive modifications of the levee and floodwall system details."

The report's lead author will say these failures are probably due to human error, and possibly to outright malfeasance. Raymond Seed of the University of California Berkeley will tell reporters, "It may not have been the result of human error. There's a high likelihood that it was. But we're receiving some very disturbing reports from people who were involved in some of these projects, and it suggests that perhaps not just human error was involved; there may have been some malfeasance. Some of the sections may not have been constructed as they were designed."

- Raymond Seed, et al, “Preliminary Report on the Performance of the New Orleans Levee Systems in Hurricane Katrina on August 29, 2005,” Center for Information Technology Research in the Interest of Society (University of California – Berkeley), 2 Nov 2005.

-"Flawed walls led to flooding in New Orleans," All Things Considered, NPR, 2 Nov 2005.

About 11 a.m. (exact time uncertain) - Roughly five hours after Katrina strikes the coast, FEMA director Michael Brown sends a memo – later obtained and made public by The Associated Press – requesting an additional 1,000 rescue workers from the Department of Homeland Security "within 48 hours" and 2,000 more within seven days. It is addressed to his boss, Michael Chertoff, Secretary of Homeland Security. Brown refers to Katrina as "this near catastrophic event" (our emphasis.) He proposes sending the workers first for training in Georgia or Florida, then to the disaster area "when conditions are safe." Among the duties of the workers, Brown proposes, is to "convey a positive image of disaster operations to government officials, community organizations and the general public." (Emphasis added.)

—Michael D. Brown, "Memorandum to Michael Chertoff, Secretary of Homeland Security," 29 Aug 2005.

Later Brown will say FEMA itself has only 2,600 employees nationwide, and normally relies on state workers, the National Guard, private contractors and other federal agencies during disaster relief operations.

—David D. Kirkpatrick and Scott Shane, "Ex-FEMA Chief Tells of Frustration and Chaos," New York Times, 15 Sept 2005: A1.

4:40 p.m. - Bush appears in Rancho Cucamonga, California for another Medicare event. He again devotes a few words to Katrina: "It's a storm now that is moving through, and now it's the time for governments to help people get their feet on the ground. . .For those of you who are concerned about whether or not we're prepared to help, don't be. We are. We're in place. We've got equipment in place, supplies in place. And once the -- once we're able to assess the damage, we'll be able to move in and help those good folks in the affected areas."

—"President Discusses Medicare, New Prescription Drug Benefits,"James L. Brulte Senior Center Rancho Cucamonga, California, 29 Aug 2005.

Time uncertain - Blanco calls Bush, saying, "Mr. President, we need your help. We need everything you've got." Bush later assures her that "help is on the way."

—James Carney et al, "4 Places Where the System Broke Down," Time, 11 September 2005.

—Evan Thomas, "How Bush Blew It," Newsweek , 19 September 2005.

Tuesday August 30, 2005 - 1 Day After Katrina

Dawn - Water has continued to rise overnight and is coursing through the city's central business district, still rising. Eventually, at least least 80 percent of New Orleans is under water. Reports of looting surface.

11:04 a.m. - In San Diego, California, Bush delivers a 31-minute speech marking the 60th anniversary of the end of World War II. Of Katrina, he says, "we're beginning to move in the help that people need."

—"President Commemorates 60th Anniversary of V-J Day," Naval Air Station North Island San Diego, California 30 Aug 2005.

Immediately after the speech, White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan tells reporters that Bush will return to Crawford, then cut short his Texas stay and go to Washington. McClellan says, "This is one of the most devastating storms in our nation's history. I think that's becoming clear to everyone. The devastation is enormous."

—"Press Gaggle by Scott McClellan," Naval Air Station North Island San Diego, California, 30 Aug 2005.

3 p.m. - With water still pouring into the city, officials report that the Army Corps of Engineers has surveyed the damage to levees and will soon attempt repair.

At a Baton Rouge briefing, Sen. Mary Landrieu reports that "most of the roads and highways are impassable, and water is still coming into the city of New Orleans. The water is up to the rooftops in St. Bernard and Plaquemine. We think there may be only one major way into the city right now and it has to be used for emergency personnel to get food and water and rescue equipment to people who are in desperate need."

But even now, federal and state officials alike seem unaware of the full extent of the unfolding disaster.

US Sen. David Vitter said of the still-rising water:

Sen. Vitter: In the metropolitan area in general, in the huge majority of areas, it's not rising at all. It's the same or it may be lowering slightly. In some parts of New Orleans, because of the 17th Street breach, it may be rising and that seemed to be the case in parts of downtown.

I don't want to alarm everybody that, you know, New Orleans is filling up like a bowl. That's just not happening.

None of the officials present at the press conference correct the mistaken remark. And Blanco seems puzzled when a reporter asks the governor about the water pollution that will later emerge as a major public health risk:

Q: Does the water that's downtown -- does this represent what everyone feared before the hurricane would come, that you would have this toxic soup that has overrun the city?

Blanco: It didn't -- I wouldn't think it would be toxic soup right now. I think it's just water from the lake, water from the canals. It's, you know, water.

Q: Well, something could be underneath that water.

Blanco: Pardon?

—"The Situation Room; Hurricane Katrina Aftermath; Rescue Efforts and Assessing the Damage," Transcript, CNN, 30 Aug 2005.

FactCheck.org: Katrina: What Happened When

You are Retarded.

LOL Attacking me won't change the fact that I asked YOU to substantiate YOUR claims and YOU failed miserably.

You are Ill? Prayer might help.

Forum List

Back