Here's why the GOP is against Moore.......especially Mitch the B****

Gloria Allred's involved now, so you know it's all crap.
Thats for you to come to terms with. Personally I am thoroughly convinced this guy is probably a pedophile in addition to having erectile dysfunction issues unless he is with a little girl....and conservatives are ok with this.

I have seen no proof presented by the accusers. Ergo, we remain on square one.
I'm not particularly concerned with what you have seen or not. I think the women are telling the truth so I am pretty much done with my investigation.

I bet if it were Keith Ellison you'd still be investigating. ;)
Never heard of the guy to be honest.

Thats for you to come to terms with. Personally I am thoroughly convinced this guy is probably a pedophile in addition to having erectile dysfunction issues unless he is with a little girl....and conservatives are ok with this.

doesnt matter now....the taint will be with him for the rest of his life....he should drop out and do us all a favor.....

I'm not particularly concerned with what you have seen or not. I think the women are telling the truth so I am pretty much done with my investigation.

Yeah. I'll just bet. :lmao:

You'd lose that bet. Just looked him up. He's a Dem in Minnesota. Why would I know him?

doesnt matter now....the taint will be with him for the rest of his life....he should drop out and do us all a favor.....

Why surrender when there's no evidence? The one crying are Democrats and useless establishment Republicans, and who needs them?

If he's guilty, hang 'im. If he's not, he should sue the piss out of everyone involved in this.

You'd lose that bet. Just looked him up. He's a Dem in Minnesota. Why would I know him?

Because you are a radical Progressive, and you all know each other.

Moore isn't denying the allegation, or didn't atthe time his statement was given:

I’m not going to dispute anything, but I don’t remember anything like that,” he said. “I don’t remember dating any girl without the permission of her mother.”

Good for him. Being progressive is the way to be.

Moore isn't denying the allegation, or didn't atthe time his statement was given:

I’m not going to dispute anything, but I don’t remember anything like that,” he said. “I don’t remember dating any girl without the permission of her mother.”
So he thinks its ok because he asked the moms permission to date the 14 year old? What a fucking sleazebag.

If you like being ignorant of a great many things, yes, it's ideal.

So he thinks its ok because he asked the moms permission to date the 14 year old? What a fucking sleazebag.

Well, tough to disagree with your assessment.....unless yoou ignore what he has said.

If you like being ignorant of a great many things, yes, it's ideal.
That describes you cons to a T. Ignorant and puerile.

that isn't what he said.

He has clarified no doubt. : ) Someone explained 14 and the actual age of consent most likely.

Looks like the new accuser voted for Drumpf and her story is easy to check. She quit her job at the restaurant after Moore attempted to rape her and never went back. Oh crap he signed her year book. :laugh:

Why surrender when there's no evidence? The one crying are Democrats and useless establishment Republicans, and who needs them?

If he's guilty, hang 'im. If he's not, he should sue the piss out of everyone involved in this.
because he has the taint on him now....just like hillary had the taint on her....there will always be, did he or didnt he?....

Duh, he's not black.

The 16 year old.........uh, Moore's team got a letter to Allred before her press conference. She held a vile of blood in front cameras when she went OJ Simpson.

In your neighborhood many 14 year old girls are mothers.

Chances are the "men" who impregnated them never asked the permission of the girl's 14 year old mother. Or 28 year old grand mother.

Forum List

Back