Here’s The Long, Long, Long List Of Republicans Abandoning Trump

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Just a handful from the full list:

U.S. Senate

Sen. Cory Gardner (R-CO)

"If Donald Trump wishes to defeat Hillary Clinton, he should do the only thing that will allow us to do so– step aside," Gardner said on Twitter.

Sen. Mike Crapo (R-ID)

"I can no longer endorse Donald Trump," Crapo said on Twitter. "This is not a decision that I have reached lightly, but his pattern of behavior has left me no choice,” Idaho’s senior senator said. “His repeated actions and comments toward women have been disrespectful, profane and demeaning.”

Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK)

"I cannot and will not support Donald Trump for president. He has forfeited the right to be our party's nominee," Murkowski in a statement on Twitter..

Dan Sullivan (R-AK)

"I'm calling on Trump to step aside for Gov. Pence. Trump can't lead on critical issue of ending dom violence and sexual assault," Sullivan said on Twitter.

Sen. John Thune (R-SD)

Donald Trump should withdraw and Mike Pence should be our nominee effective immediately," Thune said in a statement.

Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH) "I will not vote for Donald Trump," Ayotte said on Twitter. "I wanted to be able to support my party's nominee, chosen by the people because I feel strongly that we need a change in direction," Ayotte said in the statement. "However, I'm a mom and an American first, and I cannot and will not support a candidate for president who brags about degrading and assaulting women."

Sen. Deb Fischer (R-NE) "The comments made by Mr. Trump were disgusting and totally unacceptable under any circumstance. It would be wise for him to step aside and allow Mike Pence to serve as our party's nominee," Fischer told the Omaha World-Herald.

Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH)

“I thought it was appropriate to respect the millions of voters across the country who chose Donald Trump as the Republican Party nominee,” Portman said Saturday night.“While I continue to respect those who still support Donald Trump, I can no longer support him.”

U.S. House of Representatives

Rep. Joe Heck (R-NV)

"We deserve a candidate that can ask themselves at the end of the day 'did I live my life with honor, and do I deserve to be elected President of the United States?'" Heck said during a rally that was aired live on MSNBC. "I believe our only option is to formally ask Mr. Trump to step down."

Rep. Martha Roby (R-AL)

"Donald Trump's behavior makes him unacceptable as a candidate for president, and I won't vote for him," Roby said in a statement.

Rep. Bradley Byrne (R-AL) "It is now clear Donald Trump is not fit to be President of the United States and cannot defeat Hillary Clinton. I believe he should step aside and allow Governor Pence to lead the Republican ticket," Byrne said according to a statement posted by a local NBC affiliate.

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT)

“I’m out. I can no longer in good conscience endorse this person for president. It is some of the most abhorrent and offensive comments that you can possibly imagine,” Chaffetz said during an interview with Utah’s Fox 13 News Friday.

Rep. Rodney Davis (R-MO)

"As parents of a teenage daughter and teen twin boys, my wife and I teach them to respect women and that they will be judged by their words and actions," Davissaid, in a statement to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Rep. Ann Wagner (R-MO)

"I have committed my short time in Congress to fighting for the most vulnerable in our society. As a strong and vocal advocate for victims of sex trafficking and assault, I must be true to those survivors and myself and condemn the predatory and reprehensible comments of Donald Trump," Wagner said in a statement to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "I withdraw my endorsement and call for Governor Pence to take the lead so we can defeat Hillary Clinton."

Here's The Long, Long, Long List Of Republicans Abandoning Trump

Holy crap cons...

You really don't get it do you? Most anti Trumpers are led by Mormons.

Okey dokey. Not Christian and big into polygamy. And they like them young. Very young. Catching my drift here?

I read they were meeting Monday to discuss dumping Trumps sorry ass ...

he's a uniter by golly ... the GOP is uniting against him

:lmao:

GRAB, SQUEEZE !

LOL 50 to 70 million American voters support Trump fool including a lot of police officers and blue collar union workers who don't give a shit what Trump said 10 years ago. :laugh:

U.S. Senate

Sen. Cory Gardner (R-CO)

"If Donald Trump wishes to defeat Hillary Clinton, he should do the only thing that will allow us to do so– step aside," Gardner said on Twitter.

Sen. Mike Crapo (R-ID)

"I can no longer endorse Donald Trump," Crapo said on Twitter. "This is not a decision that I have reached lightly, but his pattern of behavior has left me no choice,” Idaho’s senior senator said. “His repeated actions and comments toward women have been disrespectful, profane and demeaning.”

"I cannot and will not support Donald Trump for president. He has forfeited the right to be our party's nominee," Murkowski in a statement on Twitter..

Dan Sullivan (R-AK)

"I'm calling on Trump to step aside for Gov. Pence. Trump can't lead on critical issue of ending dom violence and sexual assault," Sullivan said on Twitter.

Sen. John Thune (R-SD)

Donald Trump should withdraw and Mike Pence should be our nominee effective immediately," Thune said in a statement.

Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH) "I will not vote for Donald Trump," Ayotte said on Twitter. "I wanted to be able to support my party's nominee, chosen by the people because I feel strongly that we need a change in direction," Ayotte said in the statement. "However, I'm a mom and an American first, and I cannot and will not support a candidate for president who brags about degrading and assaulting women."

Sen. Deb Fischer (R-NE) "The comments made by Mr. Trump were disgusting and totally unacceptable under any circumstance. It would be wise for him to step aside and allow Mike Pence to serve as our party's nominee," Fischer told the Omaha World-Herald.

Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH)

“I thought it was appropriate to respect the millions of voters across the country who chose Donald Trump as the Republican Party nominee,” Portman said Saturday night.“While I continue to respect those who still support Donald Trump, I can no longer support him.”

Rep. Joe Heck (R-NV)

"We deserve a candidate that can ask themselves at the end of the day 'did I live my life with honor, and do I deserve to be elected President of the United States?'" Heck said during a rally that was aired live on MSNBC. "I believe our only option is to formally ask Mr. Trump to step down."

Rep. Martha Roby (R-AL)

"Donald Trump's behavior makes him unacceptable as a candidate for president, and I won't vote for him," Roby said in a statement.

Rep. Bradley Byrne (R-AL) "It is now clear Donald Trump is not fit to be President of the United States and cannot defeat Hillary Clinton. I believe he should step aside and allow Governor Pence to lead the Republican ticket," Byrne said according to a statement posted by a local NBC affiliate.

“I’m out. I can no longer in good conscience endorse this person for president. It is some of the most abhorrent and offensive comments that you can possibly imagine,” Chaffetz said during an interview with Utah’s Fox 13 News Friday.

Rep. Rodney Davis (R-MO)

"As parents of a teenage daughter and teen twin boys, my wife and I teach them to respect women and that they will be judged by their words and actions," Davissaid, in a statement to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

Rep. Ann Wagner (R-MO)

"I have committed my short time in Congress to fighting for the most vulnerable in our society. As a strong and vocal advocate for victims of sex trafficking and assault, I must be true to those survivors and myself and condemn the predatory and reprehensible comments of Donald Trump," Wagner said in a statement to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "I withdraw my endorsement and call for Governor Pence to take the lead so we can defeat Hillary Clinton."

Holy crap cons...

These assholes would rather back a woman who made a child a victim of a rape out to be the aggressor and made the 47 year old man desire her. Thanks for the list. I can go after them tomorrow. Please add to the assholes so they can really know what Hillary did to the 12 year old.

Lets see the condemnations rise out of the asshole Republicans then.

• Banned

U.S. Senate

Sen. Cory Gardner (R-CO)

Sen. Mike Crapo (R-ID)

Dan Sullivan (R-AK)

Sen. John Thune (R-SD)

Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH)

Rep. Joe Heck (R-NV)

Rep. Martha Roby (R-AL)

Rep. Rodney Davis (R-MO)

Rep. Ann Wagner (R-MO)

Holy crap cons...

These assholes would rather back a woman who made a child a victim of a rape out to be the aggressor and made the 47 year old man desire her. Thanks for the list. I can go after them tomorrow. Please add to the assholes so they can really know what Hillary did to the 12 year old.

Yet you support a man who raped a child victim. Go figure.

Okey dokey. Not Christian and big into polygamy. And they like them young. Very young. Catching my drift here?

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

GRAB, SQUEEZE !

Yeah because all women should unite with Hillary. The woman who got a rapist off by claiming the 12 year old wanted the 47 year old to fuck her.

Rightwing USMB response: "so what? they're all RINOs anyway."

This despite not even knowing who most of those repubs are.

GRAB, SQUEEZE !

Yeah because all women should unite with Hillary. The woman who got a rapist off by claiming the 12 year old wanted the 47 year old to fuck her.

:alcoholic: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THAT 12 OLD BULLSHIT IS BULLSHIT

WHAT'S TRUE: In 1975, young lawyer Hillary Rodham was appointed to represent a defendant charged with raping a 12-year-old girl. Clinton reluctantly took on the case, which ended with a plea bargain for the defendant, and later chuckled about some aspects of the case when discussing it years later.

WHAT'S FALSE: Hillary Clinton did not volunteer to be the defendant's lawyer, she did not laugh about the case's outcome, she did not assert that the complainant "made up the rape story," she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not "free" the defendant.

U.S. Senate

Sen. Cory Gardner (R-CO)

Sen. Mike Crapo (R-ID)

Dan Sullivan (R-AK)

Sen. John Thune (R-SD)

Sen. Rob Portman (R-OH)

Rep. Joe Heck (R-NV)

Rep. Martha Roby (R-AL)

Rep. Rodney Davis (R-MO)

Rep. Ann Wagner (R-MO)

Holy crap cons...

Yet you support a man who raped a child victim. Go figure.

Prove it or fuck off. You see Old School I have the advantage. You only accusations. My side proven.

This is the most disgusting but oh so Hillary. She made the victim the aggressor. Just like she has done her whole life with Billy the wandering dick.

Now get ready. Not only do I have Belinda Stronach but Billy has been diddling another Canuck. One I really really hate. She helped get the Unicorn killer to France.

Here's where I can't wait to tie them together. This bitch is cold. But she is up there with the energizer.

Oh and don't forget the special underwear!

GRAB, SQUEEZE !

Its in the court records that Hillary specifically claimed that the 12 year old desired the 47 year old man. That's her case.

Clinton and here's where I would love to have a personal moment with her made her case that the 12 year old wanted to get fucked by an older man.

GRAB, SQUEEZE !

Its in the court records that Hillary specifically claimed that the 12 year old desired the 47 year old man. That's her case.

Clinton and here's where I would love to have a personal moment with her made her case that the 12 year old wanted to get fucked by an older man.

you're full of shit

WHAT'S TRUE: In 1975, young lawyer Hillary Rodham was appointed to represent a defendant charged with raping a 12-year-old girl. Clinton reluctantly took on the case, which ended with a plea bargain for the defendant, and later chuckled about some aspects of the case when discussing it years later.

WHAT'S FALSE: Hillary Clinton did not volunteer to be the defendant's lawyer, she did not laugh about the case's outcome, she did not assert that the complainant "made up the rape story," she did not claim she knew the defendant to be guilty, and she did not "free" the defendant.

We have defense attorneys to defend people in court. That is how our system works.

GRAB, SQUEEZE !

you're full of shit

I am sorry, but I heard the tape myself of her laughing. So yeah, she did.

Here's the deal for me. Let's put all Bill's rapes aside. Hillary cackled about winning a rape case by blaming the victim.

Forum List

Back