Here’s The Long, Long, Long List Of Republicans Abandoning Trump

Here's the deal for me. Let's put all Bill's rapes aside. Hillary cackled about winning a rape case by blaming the victim.

She sure did. I heard the tape of it myself.

I I only have radio Kat. So everything for me is hearing. When I heard her cackle and thats the only way I can describe it It chilled me to the bone.

This is the heart of this woman. And it is horrific.

I am glad that you at least have radio in the bunker.

I lead a simple life by choice. I consider a good day is going shopping up the road and seeing a bald eagle scrapping it out with a golden over a dead deer by the side of the road.

Yesterday was so amazing. I had a blue heron running with the van. It's migration time and this is when you see heaven at work with all the most amazing birds in my flight paths so I really don't post much right now.

In front of the house where I planted a variety of sunflowers I have the stragglers of gold finches who are now teaming up with the juncos and the coolest of sparrows.

It's a joyous time right now. Soon they will be gone and all I will have will be my blue jays in their winter glory and my wonderous chickadees and the occasional nuthatch and woodpecker.

I choose the bunker. :)
LOL And I see every thing you saw here in St. Johns in Portland, Oregon. Have had barred owls, red tails, sharp shins, baldies, merlins all land on the rail of the deck. The only thing I have not seen is a golden. But I see plenty of them in my trips to Eastern Oregon.

Yes, I have lived in very rural places, and enjoyed them tremendously. But one has to choose what benefits ones children over what you enjoy.

Forum List

Back