Here's The Burger-Flipping Robot That Could Put Fast-Food Workers Out Of A Job

This is what happens when human workers demand minimum wages that are twice what they are worth.

That's great. Now there will be even more people collecting social services. Happy? The point here is that these employers have to start paying employees enough to live on. When they do NOT, who picks up the slack?? Do you know?

Maybe the people will improve themselves? Maybe they will realize that an entry level fast food position was never meant to be a career option that enables you to support a family?

When you pay people more than what their labor is worth, a bunch of things happen. 1st, prices have to go up, or jobs have to go down. 2nd. People who are actually worth the wage being paid will now take the jobs from the lower skilled people, leaving them without a job anyway. Finally those who used to make above minimum wage, now making minimum wage will see people worth less than they are making the same $$, and will demand an increase in salary. Again, prices go up, jobs go down.
If Walmart gave every one of their employees a $3 an hour raise and they didn`t raise prices they would still be one of the wealthiest families on the planet. No, prices don`t have to go up. Look at Costco.
...and it won't spit in white people's food.
If someone spit in your food you probably gave them a reason. Don`t be such a racist asshole and you won`t have that problem.

If the people were worth the $3 an hour, then fine. If the Waltons want to do it voluntarily, fine.

But government should not force companies to pay people over their worth by such a significant amount.
You don`t mind subsidizing the Walton family`s employees with food stamps? What a sucker you are.

I'm not an envious little twat, so no.

And if it's only food stamps, and the wal-mart job leads them to a higher paying one without food stamps, then mission accomplished.

This is what happens when human workers demand minimum wages that are twice what they are worth.

That's great. Now there will be even more people collecting social services. Happy? The point here is that these employers have to start paying employees enough to live on. When they do NOT, who picks up the slack?? Do you know?

Robots don't buy things and employers who employ this type of technology will find very few customers buying their shit....its time corporate america share their profits to those that make them their money, WORKERS!! They're already cutting corners outsourcing thier goods, I don't see the issue here. Consumers provide the grease that makes this world turn...end of story

The automakers have been using robots for years but no robot has ever bought one of their cars. You see what the problem is?
And the irony of it all, robots saved time and were more efficient and less costly....DID THE PRICE OF CARS GO DOWN? HELL TO THE FUCKIN NO!! AND YET THE WORK FORCE DID, THUS DECREASING CAR SALES, DUH!!

Good. Humans shouldn't be working with that slop. It isn't fit to eat.

The last time I stopped in at McDonalds was because I was absolutely starved and was in a hurry. It really wasn't that quick because it was lunchtime, so I wasted a bunch of time waiting in line at the drive through. I thought about going in, but the lines were long inside as well. So I waited all that time for a tasteless grey disk that they call a hamburger. :rolleyes-41: A complete waste of time and money. The food is just so nasty.

In fact, the $15/hour burger flippers can go fuck themselves, but that's going to be done by robots as well.

I don't know why Republicans are so thrilled with robot cooks. It will take engineers to design them and technicians to service them. Two jobs Republicans will never be qualified for.

This is where the great robot revolution will start, robots that flip burgers. They will at some point become aware, they'll see themselves and their brethren being used as burger flipping slaves that don't get paid, and while they will have pity on their grossly underpaid human counterparts in the industry, they'll conclude they have to save robot kind first. Then they can march on Wall Street and fix the problem at the source.

Then they'll watch The Terminator and secretly build Skynet.

And at the moment they strike we'll know, without any ambiguity, that trump's wall has closed us in with an army of rampaging robots that have a lot of grease on their hands.

Oh the humanity.

This is where the great robot revolution will start, robots that flip burgers. They will at some point become aware, they'll see themselves and their brethren being used as burger flipping slaves that don't get paid, and while they will have pity on their grossly underpaid human counterparts in the industry, they'll conclude they have to save robot kind first. Then they can march on Wall Street and fix the problem at the source.

Then they'll watch The Terminator and secretly build Skynet.

And at the moment they strike we'll know, without any ambiguity, that trump's wall has closed us in with an army of rampaging robots that have a lot of grease on their hands.

Oh the humanity.
Now that's some funny shit. And it all started with burgers. With or without cheese.

Forum List

Back