Here's How You Campaign

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
If you're a dim.

Anybody shocked? Surprised? Disappointed?

Do you dims even care.....?? :hellno:

April 15, 2015
Ace of Spades HQ

This report must be sexist in some way.

You know-- we praise men for lying about everything.

EXCLUSIVE: Campaign staff recruited and DROVE 'everyday' Iowans to Hillary's first campaign stop -- including health care 'lobbyist in training' who was an Obama campaign intern and Biden chauffeur

Austin Bird sat for coffee on Tuesday morning in the town of LeClaire, Iowa, chatting with Hillary Clinton as photographers snapped pictures

News reports called him a 'student' and her campaign called it an unscripted event

But Clinton's Iowa political director Troy Price drove Bird and two other people to the coffee house

Bird is a hospital government relations official who interned with Barack Obama's 2012 presidential campaign

The Iowa Democratic Party, which Price ran until a week ago, tasked him to be Joe Biden's driver during an October Senate campaign trip in Davenport

By DAVID MARTOSKO, US POLITICS EDITOR FOR DAILYMAIL.COM IN DES MOINES, IOWA

Hillary Clinton's astroturf candidacy is in full swing in Iowa.

Her Tuesday morning visit to a coffee shop in LeClaire, Iowa was staged from beginning to end, according to Austin Bird, one of the men pictured sitting at the table with Mrs. Clinton.

Bird told Daily Mail Online that campaign staffer Troy Price called and asked him and two other young people to meet him Tuesday morning at a restaurant in Davenport, a nearby city.

Price then drove them to the coffee house to meet Clinton after vetting them for about a half-hour.

The three got the lion's share of Mrs. Clinton's time and participated in what breathless news reports described as a 'roundtable'-- the first of many in her brief Iowa campaign swing.

The Free Beacon previously reported on Hillary Clinton's completely natural and not robotic comportment at these meetings with "everyday human people."

hillary-graphics-1.jpg

Edge:

The sick part is, dimocraps just aren't bright enough to figure how badly they're being played.

Or maybe they don't care. :dunno:

Nothing like a major gaffe right out of the gate LOL. She's such a fraud

I really don't think she cares.

And I REALLY don't think her constituents care.

To scumbag dimocraps, it's all kabuki theater.

I don't quite understand it. She knows it's a lie, her constituents know it's a lie and they all know we know it's a lie but they persist in the lie anyway.

Some kind of ritual, maybe?

dimocraps are some sick, sick people. ALL of them

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is going to be the best election season ever, especially when this chick's campaign crashes and burns like the Hindenburg. The humiliation dealt to all of her smug supporters will be absolutely priceless.

"Hillary Clinton's astroturf candidacy is in full swing in Iowa.

Her Tuesday morning visit to a coffee shop in LeClaire, Iowa was staged from beginning to end, according to Austin Bird, one of the men pictured sitting at the table with Mrs. Clinton.

Bird told Daily Mail Online that campaign staffer Troy Price called and asked him and two other young people to meet him Tuesday morning at a restaurant in Davenport, a nearby city.

Price then drove them to the coffee house to meet Clinton after vetting them for about a half-hour.

The three got the lion's share of Mrs. Clinton's time and participated in what breathless news reports described as a 'roundtable'– the first of many in her brief Iowa campaign swing.

Bird himself is a frequent participant in Iowa Democratic Party events. He interned with President Obama's 2012 presidential re-election campaign, and was tapped to chauffeur Vice President Joe Biden in October 2014 when he visited Davenport.

'What happened is, we were just asked to be there by Troy,' Bird said Wednesday in a phone interview.

Campaign staff recruited everyday Iowans to Hillary Clinton s first campaign stop Daily Mail Online"

When ever I read an article from the MSM, no matter the slant of the article, to figure out if it is reliable, I read the comments first. Mostly because I don't trust MSM, no matter what angle they are giving me. This one seems legit.

Here are some interesting facts from one of the citizen journalists found in the comment section. This should tell us everything we need to know.

Hillary sold only 100k books in the 1st week of on her recent book tour yet Sarah Palin sold 300k on the 1st day. Hillary has only 461k Facebook followers yet Sarah Palin has 4.5 million, Hillary campaign endorsements only won 33% of their contests yet Sarah Palin's endorsements won 82.35%. Hillary is fake, elderly, old, and a liar yet Sarah Palin is genuine, young, vibrant, and honest as the day is long.

Frankly, I don't have a lot of respect for Sarah Palin, but at least she isn't intentionally evil. Not that I can tell. Just a bit obtuse.

If you're a dim.

Anybody shocked? Surprised? Disappointed?

Do you dims even care.....?? :hellno:

April 15, 2015
Ace of Spades HQ

This report must be sexist in some way.

You know-- we praise men for lying about everything.

EXCLUSIVE: Campaign staff recruited and DROVE 'everyday' Iowans to Hillary's first campaign stop -- including health care 'lobbyist in training' who was an Obama campaign intern and Biden chauffeur

Austin Bird sat for coffee on Tuesday morning in the town of LeClaire, Iowa, chatting with Hillary Clinton as photographers snapped pictures

News reports called him a 'student' and her campaign called it an unscripted event

But Clinton's Iowa political director Troy Price drove Bird and two other people to the coffee house

Bird is a hospital government relations official who interned with Barack Obama's 2012 presidential campaign

The Iowa Democratic Party, which Price ran until a week ago, tasked him to be Joe Biden's driver during an October Senate campaign trip in Davenport

By DAVID MARTOSKO, US POLITICS EDITOR FOR DAILYMAIL.COM IN DES MOINES, IOWA

Hillary Clinton's astroturf candidacy is in full swing in Iowa.

The three got the lion's share of Mrs. Clinton's time and participated in what breathless news reports described as a 'roundtable'-- the first of many in her brief Iowa campaign swing.

The Free Beacon previously reported on Hillary Clinton's completely natural and not robotic comportment at these meetings with "everyday human people."

hillary-graphics-1.jpg

Edge:

The sick part is, dimocraps just aren't bright enough to figure how badly they're being played.

Or maybe they don't care. :dunno:
You people need to wake up and smell the coffee. Look, Republicans and Democrats pull out all the stops during campaign season. The fight for the oval office is brutal, fierce, shameful, sinful, and all out war. Both parties do what they think they have to in order to win votes. They lie, deceive, tell half-truths, make unrealistic promises, blow smoke up everyone's rear end, and slander the other candidates at every chance. It's "old hat", routine, and expected, no surprises. Campaign rhetoric consist of the same ol' worn out BS that's been used for what seem like forever.

Remember, voters are nothing more than votes and revenue, and that's it. Regardless of who wins the oval office, it'll be "politics as usual" in Washington for the next four years. We'll still have a Lobbyist controlled U.S. Congress, and campaign favors will be re-paid. Political offices are bought and paid for. Once elected to office, politicians exert their will, and not the will of the people. In reality, you and I have no representation in Washington politics. "The Washington Brotherhood" is an entity unto itself, answerable to no one except itself, plain and simple.

So, you can get all excited over the election season if you want to, but, in the end, the only thing that will change in Washington come January 2017 is some of the faces. The show will go on as it has for many decades now. We'll still face the same problems that we're facing now, and some problems will get worse, much worse. Remember, voters are not going to change. Voters will continue to play the game, aid and abet the crooks, then complain for the next four years after election day. We haven't hit the proverbial rock bottom yet, and that's what it's going to take to get voters to change their voting habits. Voters will continue to elect and to re-elect professional politicians to serve in government, and then watch as this once great nation sinks to the bottom of the abyss of total ruin.

If a Democrat wins the oval office, then Republicans will blame all of our woes on the Democrat. If a Republican wins the oval office, then Democrats will blame all of our woes on the Republican. But, never once will voters accept responsibility for the direction of this nation. Never once will voters place the blame on their shoulders for aiding and abetting the very ones sending us into a deep socioeconomic collapse. Politics is a game, a cruel game played against this nation and her citizens. Take a close look at Main Street America and ask yourself how we came to this point. Most of you aren't old enough to remember a prosperous and thriving America. I'm old enough to remember when we had plants and factories on almost every street corner, moms stayed home and dads went to work, and living was great. I can remember when wages were good, and there were self-supporting opportunities everywhere one looked.

The changes I've seen over the past 60 years is heartbreaking and sickening. I've watched the decline of what was once the most feared and respected nation on Earth, the land of opportunity, and the envy of the world. The list of changes is very long, but each item on the list tells the story of the past 50 plus years of "The Selling of America". We've been sold out by greed, the thirst and hunger for power, and the visions of fame and grandeur. Our representatives have become puppets that dance to the tunes played by corporate America. You go ahead and continue to play the game that the politicians want you to play, but remember, politicians don't just waltz into Washington and take a seat, voters put them there. Where does the blame lie for what we're seeing and experiencing? Be honest with yourself when answering that question, please.

You mean to say the Clinton campaign packed a Clinton event with Clinton supporters?

SAY IT AIN'T SO!! This is simply unheard of and we must make some hay out of it so it can be converted into manufactured bullshit.
\

I'd like to know who the "smug Clinton supporters" are. Every other nutter thread tells us that libs hate Hillary as much as cons. Which is it, nutters? Do we love her......or do we despise her?

Ya fucking weirdos.

You mean to say the Clinton campaign packed a Clinton event with Clinton supporters?

SAY IT AIN'T SO!! This is simply unheard of and we must make some hay out of it so it can be converted into manufactured bullshit.
\
Are you awlays this stupid?
As I posted elsewhere, Hillary is attempting to stage manage this campaign in a way that candidates have not done. Every move is scripted, every audience member is screened, every question is vetted.
How long can she keep that up? The press will get tired of playing lapdog (again). She will not get the press support Obama got. Once they report this stuff people will be turned off because no one likes a phony. The ranting nutjob libs (I repeat myself) on this site dont care. They're fine with being lied to and duped. Because their whole agenda is they hate the GOP.

I'd like to know who the "smug Clinton supporters" are. Every other nutter thread tells us that libs hate Hillary as much as cons. Which is it, nutters? Do we love her......or do we despise her?

Ya fucking weirdos.
Yes the Hillary campaign cant find a single person who supports her. Which is why she's raised so much money snce announcing.

I really don't think she cares.

And I REALLY don't think her constituents care.

To scumbag dimocraps, it's all kabuki theater.

I don't quite understand it. She knows it's a lie, her constituents know it's a lie and they all know we know it's a lie but they persist in the lie anyway.

Some kind of ritual, maybe?

dimocraps are some sick, sick people. ALL of them

You're absolutely right.

The assclown brigade would praise her if she stomped puppies to death on stage and threw flaming kittens into the audience.

But they are not what wins elections. Hillary has to appeal to the fickle middle - and she doesn't.

Those Clinton's sure know how to hang out with the regular folk. Nothing says one of the peeps like a pre-planned pre-vetted meeting.

Forum List

Back