Here's How You Campaign

It is cracking me up how you rubes seem to believe you are announcing new precedents.

You understand that every day until November 2016 is going to be like this, right?

Hillary has a criminal past going back to the 80's

sk041415dAPR20150414014707.jpg

It is cracking me up how you rubes seem to believe you are announcing new precedents.

You understand that every day until November 2016 is going to be like this, right?

Oh, I know. You idiots are going to use the exact same tactics that worked so well for you against Obama in 2008 and 2012. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

And you are actually bragging about it!

maybe left the tip on the table or one of her staff members left the tip ...

Hillary didn't tip ... any thing more irrelevant you'd care to add ?

LMAO

Exactly.

Obama was a young radical who convinced many that he was literally god.

Hillary is an old establishment crook who appeals only to those who seek to buy access to public funds.

The Lying Cocksucker in Chief was elected to bring us the ACA.

Even then, it was close. McCain wasn't as far off as people think.

In 2012, Romney fucked up by stating that he would eliminate the ACA.

He lost.

The ACA is here to stay and any Republican stupid enough to endorse its total repeal is going to lose.

Fix it? Sure. Repeal it? Political suicide.

Might as well run on repealing SS or Medicare.

And BTW, the ACA is simply Richard Nixon's http://hms.com/nixons-1974-healthcare-reform-plan-similar-aca/

The topic title is perfect. But when Edgetho started the topic, he had no idea he was talking how the Right would campaign.

Doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result. THAT is how the retards campaign, Edge.

The topic title is perfect. But when Edgetho started the topic, he had no idea he was talking how the Right would campaign.

Doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result. THAT is how the retards campaign, Edge.

aka getting the opposition elected, and re elected ... RW campaign tactics.

:lmao:

Here's HedgeWoe's pic:

joker.jpg

The Lying Cocksucker in Chief was elected to bring us the ACA.

Even then, it was close. McCain wasn't as far off as people think.

In 2012, Romney fucked up by stating that he would eliminate the ACA.

He lost.

The ACA is here to stay and any Republican stupid enough to endorse its total repeal is going to lose.

Fix it? Sure. Repeal it? Political suicide.

Might as well run on repealing SS or Medicare.

And BTW, the ACA is simply Richard Nixon's http://hms.com/nixons-1974-healthcare-reform-plan-similar-aca/

Jake5000 thinks Hillary is a repeat of Obama.

In reality, she is this cycles Sarah Palin.

aka getting the opposition elected, and re elected ... RW campaign tactics.

:lmao:

The poster boy for "tool".

a screwdriver when you need a hammer ... shame that.

You're telling us how to campaign?

We've had 18 Presidents in our History. You've had 13.

And you got a 20 year head start on the Republican Party

In the 20th Century, we had 10 Presidents and you had 7.

Thanks for the advice -- Loser, but I think we'll pass

You're telling us how to campaign?

We've had 18 Presidents in our History. You've had 13.

And you got a 20 year head start on the Republican Party

In the 20th Century, we had 10 Presidents and you had 7.

Thanks for the advice -- Loser, but I think we'll pass
I am a life long Republican, idiot.

Our party won in the past because we put ideas on the table. We won because a conservative used to be the smartest person in the room.

That is no longer the case.

You are resting on the laurels of your betters, which is an idiot's gambit.

This is why I started a topic about Rubio a couple days ago, instead of starting the eleventy-zillionth pants shitting topic about Clinton. These are a total waste of time.

Rubio put ideas on the table. They were worth discussing. It sure as hell beats more shit slinging that doesn't work.

That is how the GOP has won in the past. By putting ideas out there and being smart enough to sell them to the American people.

If Clinton puts ideas on the table, and the GOP just brings a shit pie to throw at her face, we will lose AGAIN.

I am a life long Republican, idiot.

Sure you are Jake. A dedicated Obamabot like you is a classic Republican idiot.

Our party won in the past because we put ideas on the table. We won because a conservative used to be the smartest person in the room.

Your party? The party of Obama?

That is no longer the case.

You are resting on the laurels of your betters, which is an idiot's gambit.

Do you seriously think someone is going to look at you and think, "well I WOULD support Scott Walker, but Jake5000 says he is a life long Republican and supports Hillary - so I guess as a Republican I should vote for Hillary and for democrats in congress too..."

ROFL

Seriously, who is it you think you're fooling?

Forum List

Back