Here's How You Campaign

Go ahead and predict now who is going to raise more money: Cruz or Clinton?

When you buy Clinton, you're guaranteed a return on your money. Hillary is certified 100% corrupt, 100% for sale. If Hillary is elected, you WILL get the government contracts and other return on your campaign dollar. Why invests in a Ted Cruz who might turn out to have integrity, or god forbid Rand Paul, who is proven to have ethics? A
buck in the Clinton pocket will bring $100 back in tax payer funds to you - guaranteed.

Corruption, it's a proud Clinton tradition, and NO ONE is more corrupt than Castle Grande, Whitewater, Rose Law Firm, SBA defrauding Hillary.
So you disagree with The Rabbi when he smirks about how Hillary isn't able to find donors?
Who said she wasnt able to find donors? Not me, Einstein.

I am a life long Republican, idiot.

Sure you are Jake. A dedicated Obamabot like you is a classic Republican idiot.

Our party won in the past because we put ideas on the table. We won because a conservative used to be the smartest person in the room.

Your party? The party of Obama?

That is no longer the case.

You are resting on the laurels of your betters, which is an idiot's gambit.

Do you seriously think someone is going to look at you and think, "well I WOULD support Scott Walker, but Jake5000 says he is a life long Republican and supports Hillary - so I guess as a Republican I should vote for Hillary and for democrats in congress too..."

ROFL

Seriously, who is it you think you're fooling?
Please find any post where I say I support Hillary.

Why do you continue to lie after being busted for lying so many countless times? Do you actually LIKE not having an iota of integrity and making a public ass of yourself?!?

I am going to induce some vapor lock in the tards now.

Here's the deal. I am never going to vote for Hillary Clinton. Fact.

So tell me why I should vote for your candidate. Cruz, Rand, Rubio, Bush, Walker, whoever.

"libertyfreedomMerka" is not an answer.

Tell me what your guy will do for America and exactly how he will do it. Then provide links to support your claims.

I will then ask about ten questions to determine the depth of your knowledge of your candidate.

Isn't it funny we have had eleventy zillion topics attacking Hillary, but not one single topic explaining the comprehensive platform of a Republican candidate?

Very telling, isn't it.

Very sad.

I think I may be the only person on this forum who has actually started a topic providing a Republican candidate's ideas and solutions for the issues facing America today.

So tell me why I should vote for your candidate. Cruz, Rand, Rubio, Bush, Walker, whoever.

Tell me what your guy will do for America and exactly how he will do it. Then provide links to support your claims.

I will then ask about ten questions to determine the depth of your knowledge of your candidate.
Here's teh deal: go fuck yourself.
No candidate lays out an explicit program. Show me one candidate you ever voted for who did that. They run on general principles and ideas. Especially at this point in the campaign.
Exactly how he will do it. What are you, stupid? Dont answer because we already know. How is he supposed to know? He wont know who will control Congress, what other issues come up, what factors will go into making decisions and strategy for things at least two fuckign years down the road.
Just admit it: You will vote Dem and be done with it.

Well, sure..... lol....

....lol....
yeah, I didn't want to burst his bubble about having revelatory information. LOL

It IS how you campaign. The medium IS the message.

I Am An Everyday Iowan And Here Is How Close I Got To Hillary Clinton Today

Tell me, do you think that every single Iowan at every single event always gets to see every single candidate?

Do you think that it has ever worked that way at all?

Really?

BTW, some of the photos were pretty funny.

If you're a dim.

Anybody shocked? Surprised? Disappointed?

Do you dims even care.....?? :hellno:

April 15, 2015
Ace of Spades HQ

This report must be sexist in some way.

You know-- we praise men for lying about everything.

EXCLUSIVE: Campaign staff recruited and DROVE 'everyday' Iowans to Hillary's first campaign stop -- including health care 'lobbyist in training' who was an Obama campaign intern and Biden chauffeur

Austin Bird sat for coffee on Tuesday morning in the town of LeClaire, Iowa, chatting with Hillary Clinton as photographers snapped pictures

News reports called him a 'student' and her campaign called it an unscripted event

But Clinton's Iowa political director Troy Price drove Bird and two other people to the coffee house

Bird is a hospital government relations official who interned with Barack Obama's 2012 presidential campaign

The Iowa Democratic Party, which Price ran until a week ago, tasked him to be Joe Biden's driver during an October Senate campaign trip in Davenport

By DAVID MARTOSKO, US POLITICS EDITOR FOR DAILYMAIL.COM IN DES MOINES, IOWA

Hillary Clinton's astroturf candidacy is in full swing in Iowa.

Her Tuesday morning visit to a coffee shop in LeClaire, Iowa was staged from beginning to end, according to Austin Bird, one of the men pictured sitting at the table with Mrs. Clinton.

Bird told Daily Mail Online that campaign staffer Troy Price called and asked him and two other young people to meet him Tuesday morning at a restaurant in Davenport, a nearby city.

Price then drove them to the coffee house to meet Clinton after vetting them for about a half-hour.

The three got the lion's share of Mrs. Clinton's time and participated in what breathless news reports described as a 'roundtable'-- the first of many in her brief Iowa campaign swing.

The Free Beacon previously reported on Hillary Clinton's completely natural and not robotic comportment at these meetings with "everyday human people."

hillary-graphics-1.jpg

Edge:

The sick part is, dimocraps just aren't bright enough to figure how badly they're being played.

Or maybe they don't care. :dunno:

This will be the phoniest campaign ever foisted on the American public.

If you're a dim.

April 15, 2015
Ace of Spades HQ

EXCLUSIVE: Campaign staff recruited and DROVE 'everyday' Iowans to Hillary's first campaign stop -- including health care 'lobbyist in training' who was an Obama campaign intern and Biden chauffeur

Austin Bird sat for coffee on Tuesday morning in the town of LeClaire, Iowa, chatting with Hillary Clinton as photographers snapped pictures

News reports called him a 'student' and her campaign called it an unscripted event

But Clinton's Iowa political director Troy Price drove Bird and two other people to the coffee house

Bird is a hospital government relations official who interned with Barack Obama's 2012 presidential campaign

The Iowa Democratic Party, which Price ran until a week ago, tasked him to be Joe Biden's driver during an October Senate campaign trip in Davenport

Her Tuesday morning visit to a coffee shop in LeClaire, Iowa was staged from beginning to end, according to Austin Bird, one of the men pictured sitting at the table with Mrs. Clinton.

Bird told Daily Mail Online that campaign staffer Troy Price called and asked him and two other young people to meet him Tuesday morning at a restaurant in Davenport, a nearby city.

Price then drove them to the coffee house to meet Clinton after vetting them for about a half-hour.

The three got the lion's share of Mrs. Clinton's time and participated in what breathless news reports described as a 'roundtable'-- the first of many in her brief Iowa campaign swing.

The Free Beacon previously reported on Hillary Clinton's completely natural and not robotic comportment at these meetings with "everyday human people."

hillary-graphics-1.jpg

Edge:

The sick part is, dimocraps just aren't bright enough to figure how badly they're being played.

Even Obama's campaign had people legitimately stirred up and enthusiastic. This is plain astro turf.

If you're a dim.

April 15, 2015
Ace of Spades HQ

hillary-graphics-1.jpg

Edge:

Even Obama's campaign had people legitimately stirred up and enthusiastic. This is plain astro turf.

So, let me get this: a right-wing hate rag takes a screenshot of a Hillary event that was posted as video on MSNBC and makes fun of it like this:

hillary-graphics-1.jpg

As if people do not look at each other in the eyes when they speak.

Please.

And after Marco Rubio's famous water-grab of 2013, butthurt Righties are the last people in the world to be crooning over "critical hydration".

The fact that butthurt Righties have to look for the smallest possible of details in order to make Hillary look "fake" tells us just exactly how desperate they are.

And the beauty of this is, the more Righties obsess about Hillary and ignore their own candidates, then they are giving her free advertising. If I were Marco Rubio, who has been practically ignored since his announcement, I would be a little bit miffed.

So, thanks, RWNJS!!!

Here's teh deal: go fuck yourself.
No candidate lays out an explicit program. Show me one candidate you ever voted for who did that.

Ronald Reagan.

Just because you have never looked doesn't mean candidates don't issue white papers and an explicit program.

I just started a topic the other day about some of Marco Rubio's explicit plans.

Man, you are seriously retarded. Exactly what are you basing your vote on if you have never explored any candidate's platform? HOLY SHIT!!!

Forum List

Back