Here's How The White House Treats Our Closest Regional Ally

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
There just aren't any more words I have left to describe the depravity, the cravenness and the disloyalty this administration has for everything good in this world, while embracing and supporting everything evil.

I'd like to say 'unreal' or 'unbelievable'. But they wouldn't apply. Nothing these dirtbags do is surprising anymore. I just don't see how normal people can back these disgusting human beings.

WH Outraged Netanyahu Accepted Boehner’s Invitation: “He Spat In Our Face, There Will Be A Price”…
032013-obama-israel-800-550x366.jpg

Temper tantrum.

Via Times of Israel:

The White House’s outrage over Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s plan to speak before Congress in March — a move he failed to coordinate with the administration — began to seep through the diplomatic cracks on Friday, with officials telling Haaretz the Israeli leader had “spat” in President Barack Obama’s face.

“We thought we’ve seen everything,” the newspaper quoted an unnamed senior US official as saying. “But Bibi managed to surprise even us.

“There are things you simply don’t do. He spat in our face publicly and that’s no way to behave. Netanyahu ought to remember that President Obama has a year and a half left to his presidency, and that there will be a price,” he said.

Officials in Washington said that the “chickenshit” epithet — with which an anonymous administration official branded Netanyahu several months ago — was mild compared to the language used in the White House when news of Netanyahu’s planned speech came in.

Tan Man spending taxpayer $$ in less than a month for his guests to come visit ....

of course the RW's do an about face HOW MUCH DID THAT COST ?? because a RW'r RINO is spending their $$ and it doesn't matter.

I think congress extending an invitation w/o the express consent of the White House was in poor taste. If the shoe were on the other foot, and it was an entirely Democratic Congress extending an Olive Branch to say, the Leader of Cuba or Russia without the approval of a Republican White House, there would be howls and shrieks. It just isn't in the job description of the Consitution. The Constituion clearly states that it is the JOB OF THE PRESIDENT to receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers from foreign nations. It can't be more clear than that.

Article. II.

Section. 3.

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

I think congress extending an invitation w/o the express consent of the White House was in poor taste. If the shoe were on the other foot, and it was an entirely Democratic Congress extending an Olive Branch to say, the Leader of Cuba or Russia without the approval of a Republican White House, there would be howls and shrieks. It just isn't in the job description of the Consitution. The Constituion clearly states that it is the JOB OF THE PRESIDENT to receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers from foreign nations. It can't be more clear than that.

Article. II.

Section. 3.

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.

But Bonehead defunded Healthcare 55 times.. he thinks he's SPECHUL.

There just aren't any more words I have left to describe the depravity, the cravenness and the disloyalty this administration has for everything good in this world, while embracing and supporting everything evil..

And I came to this thread thinking Obama had offended Canada somehow.....

If the shoe were on the other foot, and it was an entirely Democratic Congress extending an Olive Branch to say, the Leader of Cuba or Russia without the approval of a Republican White House, there would be howls and shrieks.

Didn't obie just do that without congress at all?

There just aren't any more words I have left to describe the depravity, the cravenness and the disloyalty this administration has for everything good in this world, while embracing and supporting everything evil.

I'd like to say 'unreal' or 'unbelievable'. But they wouldn't apply. Nothing these dirtbags do is surprising anymore. I just don't see how normal people can back these disgusting human beings.

WH Outraged Netanyahu Accepted Boehner’s Invitation: “He Spat In Our Face, There Will Be A Price”…
032013-obama-israel-800-550x366.jpg

Temper tantrum.

Via Times of Israel:

The White House’s outrage over Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s plan to speak before Congress in March — a move he failed to coordinate with the administration — began to seep through the diplomatic cracks on Friday, with officials telling Haaretz the Israeli leader had “spat” in President Barack Obama’s face.

“We thought we’ve seen everything,” the newspaper quoted an unnamed senior US official as saying. “But Bibi managed to surprise even us.

“There are things you simply don’t do. He spat in our face publicly and that’s no way to behave. Netanyahu ought to remember that President Obama has a year and a half left to his presidency, and that there will be a price,” he said.

Officials in Washington said that the “chickenshit” epithet — with which an anonymous administration official branded Netanyahu several months ago — was mild compared to the language used in the White House when news of Netanyahu’s planned speech came in.
Unnamed and thus unsubstantiated thus far. If it's true, so what? Netanyahu and Israel should be kissing Our ass and not the other way around. Who cares if netanyahu goes to the republican congress, they are birds of the same feather.

There will be a price to pay.
What is he supposed to do when ayatollah obama is allowing Iran to nuke Israel?
Oh bullshit. Iran doesn't have any nukes and Israel has a couple hundred. Israel could wipe Iran out. They don't need our permission to defend themselves.
It's about will and objective. Israel doesn't want to annihilate Iran but iran wants to annihilate Israel. If you're not aware of that you've been away for several decades.

Forum List

Back