Here's How The White House Treats Our Closest Regional Ally

There will be a price to pay.
What is he supposed to do when ayatollah obama is allowing Iran to nuke Israel?
Oh bullshit. Iran doesn't have any nukes and Israel has a couple hundred. Israel could wipe Iran out. They don't need our permission to defend themselves.
It's about will and objective. Israel doesn't want to annihilate Iran but iran wants to annihilate Israel. If you're not aware of that you've been away for several decades.
Specious assumption. Please PROVE your contention.

One could just as well say you have been the victim of psychological MSM mental conditioning via propaganda for decades. Why does Iran want to "annihilate" Israel? What would it have to gain?

The facts have been that Israel has acted in a far more bellicose manner.

Last edited:
The Obomanation is AFRAID of this man telling Congress and the American people the TRUTH..... while the obomanation frees up $11 BILLION for Iran.... American suicide from the Manchurian muslim...

bumper-sticker-bibi-netanyahu.jpg

And they would do that because???

Why did they fly planes into the WTC..... Why do they behead journalists.... why do they kill in the name of a pedophile prophet?

The Iranians did all that eh?

You need to find a new source to get your information from sonny.

The muslim terrorists are ALL the same.... :ahole-1:

Iran Supreme Leader Vows to Destroy America Says Promoting Negotiation is Treason Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com

There will be a price to pay.
What is he supposed to do when ayatollah obama is allowing Iran to nuke Israel?
Oh bullshit. Iran doesn't have any nukes and Israel has a couple hundred. Israel could wipe Iran out. They don't need our permission to defend themselves.
It's about will and objective. Israel doesn't want to annihilate Iran but iran wants to annihilate Israel. If you're not aware of that you've been away for several decades.
Specious assumption. Please PROVE your contention.

One could just as well say you have been the victim of psychological MSM mental conditioning via propaganda for decades. Why does Iran want to "annihilate" Israel? What would it have to gain?

The facts have been that Israel has acted in a far more bellicose manner.
You must be too young.

Just when I think this man can't do anything else to us that is downright disgusting and shameful.

He's spit on us for the last six years.

Last edited:
It was against protocol but it's clear to anyone paying attention that obbie doesn't get what's going on in the ME. Israel cannot afford to be so aloof or detached. Yemen just fell to terrorists, they circle Saudis now and they are backed by Iran. Anyone here think things have improved under obama's watch? He has dropped the ball and NOT done his job so why bitch about it when others are forced to pick up the slack? Apart from ego and spite?

this whole administration are Muslim sympathizers. and if the people don't see that by now. We are in DEEP trouble with their Foreign Policy and I believe will PAY FOR it soon or once they are gone. another 9/11? probably

we the us tax payer has given is it real $ 121 billion dollars since ww2 . We help them more than any other country . For what a smart ass welfare recipient telling the President of the U.S. what to do , if I was Obama I would not talk to the welfare recipient either , do not bite the hand that feeds you . Fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL3322.pdf

Israel is no Ally. not even close. Israel has always and will always only care about one thing, Israel.

I'm dying to see you list America's allies in the Middle East.

Go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Egypt hates you for Morsi and the MB. Syrians hate your guts for trying to overthrow Assad. Jihadists in Tripoli are having pool parties at your embassy. Yemen just fell to rebels who are aligned with Iran. Iraq loves Tehran for helping them with ISIS.

I can go on. But I wanted to give you a chance.

Do tell. Who are America's buddies in the ME if not for one lone wolf democracy called Israel?

Israel is no Ally. not even close. Israel has always and will always only care about one thing, Israel.

I'm dying to see you list America's allies in the Middle East.

Go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Egypt hates you for Morsi and the MB. Syrians hate your guts for trying to overthrow Assad. Jihadists in Tripoli are having pool parties at your embassy. Yemen just fell to rebels who are aligned with Iran. Iraq loves Tehran for helping them with ISIS.

I can go on. But I wanted to give you a chance.

Do tell. Who are America's buddies in the ME if not for one lone wolf democracy called Israel?

Who the fuck cares if we have any allies there? Let them all kill and burn each other. A bunch of nasty hating fools if you ask me.

foreign-policy-presentation-10-638.jpg

He was a brilliant man and he knew, as soon as you violate this rule and put another nation's peoples interests before Americans, you jeopardize their freedom. The is axiomatic.

If you steal my money to guarantee Israel freedom, you violate my sovereignty. There is no getting around that.

I don't follow religion, AT ALL. It is used by elites to manipulate the masses.

BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS.

Of all the three Abrahamic religions, the two that are the most unforgiving and hateful are the Islamic and Jewish variety.

So who cares? Let them wipe each other out. The Koran tells thier followers that every one that is non-muslim is not fit to live. So let the Jew kill him, but with out OUT money.

And the Talmud is equally bigoted and racist. So why should we give the Jews any money at all when Israeli law CLEARLY is creating and bigoted theocratic state. IT IS A DEMOCRACY FOR JEWS ONLY. Anyone that doesn't know this clearly hasn't done their research.

Let the bigots and haters kill each other.

If good 'ol George was here, like the good Christian he was, he would trade with them both, and give them both aid and comfort. BUT THAT IS ALL.

He wouldn't give a shit about being "allies" with either of them. THEY HATE EQUALLY. American's used to only care about those who show love, compassion, and forgiveness. You know, CHRISTIAN values?

this a long video. Listen if you like
video at the site

SNIP:

MUST HEAR — Mark Levin: “Obama has all the signals of an ANTI-SEMITE”
Posted on Jan 23, 2015 at 6:46 PM in Politics | 108 Comments
By The Right Scoop

Mark Levin opened his show saying the stench of the 1930’s is in the air and we are surrounded by Neville Chamberlains. And one of those Neville Chamberlains is our president who wants to make peace with the Islamo-Nazis in Iran while attacking the Prime Minister of our greatest ally in the Middle East. Levin wants to know whose side Obama is on.

With the way Obama’s been acting, especially considering his latest outrage at Netanyahu, Mark Levin makes the point that Obama has all the signals of an anti-Semite:

Video and comments at:
Read more: http://therightscoop.com/must-hear-mark-levin-obama-has-all-the-signals-of-an-anti-semite/#ixzz3PkubUNQa

And they would do that because???

Why did they fly planes into the WTC..... Why do they behead journalists.... why do they kill in the name of a pedophile prophet?

The Iranians did all that eh?

You need to find a new source to get your information from sonny.

The muslim terrorists are ALL the same.... :ahole-1:

Iran Supreme Leader Vows to Destroy America Says Promoting Negotiation is Treason Jewish Israel News Algemeiner.com

I'm with him there. I hope the US citizens can ban together and destroy this totalitarian government we have that keeps creating artificial boom and busts, senseless wars, and FORCES it's citizens to comply with social engineering programs they clearly do not want. If you don't understand how Hollywood and the MSM mentally condition you and manipulate your thoughts, then I don't think we can have an honest conversation.

He isn't talking about DESTROYING AMERICANS, he is talking about destroying the corrupt institution that have been built up to enslave us. Can you really say you LIKE the government you have now? Is the media something you are proud of?

Do you even know what corporatism, colonialism, and imperialism are? Have you heard of the banking cartel? Are you aware that this is what Americans are killing innocent women and children for? This is what young Americans are dying for? It has nothing to do with freedom. Do you even know this?

Frankly though, I think Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is a hypocrite and has no room to talk. He is just another useless STATIST that does the same damn thing to his people.

this a long video. Listen if you like
video at the site

SNIP:

MUST HEAR — Mark Levin: “Obama has all the signals of an ANTI-SEMITE”
Posted on Jan 23, 2015 at 6:46 PM in Politics | 108 Comments
By The Right Scoop

Mark Levin opened his show saying the stench of the 1930’s is in the air and we are surrounded by Neville Chamberlains. And one of those Neville Chamberlains is our president who wants to make peace with the Islamo-Nazis in Iran while attacking the Prime Minister of our greatest ally in the Middle East. Levin wants to know whose side Obama is on.

With the way Obama’s been acting, especially considering his latest outrage at Netanyahu, Mark Levin makes the point that Obama has all the signals of an anti-Semite:

Video and comments at:
Read more: http://therightscoop.com/must-hear-mark-levin-obama-has-all-the-signals-of-an-anti-semite/#ixzz3PkubUNQa

Yeah, I listened to that show.

He's a hate monger setting up a false dilemma.

There is no such thing as "Islamo-Nazis"

More like “Judeo-Nazis” lol Israel in 2014 Is Like Germany in 1933 Can the Madness Be Stopped Alternet

Iran has no concentration camps, Israel does.

So Obama is pissed at Congress for inviting Netanyahu without consulting him. Just how is that different than Obama going around congress the last six years?

Forum List

Back