Here's How Arabs INTEROGATE People....

Clearly you are no better than they are.

And clearly you don't know the damage torture does.

Its wrong. We are a nation of laws.

But please continue defending the indefensable. Its winning you all kinds of elections.

I thank God America said no to the right wing way of leading this nation. :eusa_pray:

Clearly you entirely miss the point.

Clearly you miss the point because it clearly points out your liberal hypocrisy.

Clearly you're incapable of responding without spinning and redirecting.

You're a partisan hack and a troll.

I'm pretty sure my reply was right on the money. Just because you don't get it, doesn't mean the point wasn't made.

What point were you trying to make that I missed? You're suggesting that there are evil people in the world and so us liberals don't get it that we have to sink to their level if we are ever to defeat them. Isn't that about right? You want us to be able to torture because our enemies will torture us. Right?

I get it. I just disagree. The Brits were tortured by the Germans in WW2, yet Churchill didn't torture German prisoners.

We are better than that. You, Bush and Wiwwow might not be better than that, but thats why we voted your party/kind out of office.

I was in Atlanta during 9-11. What a fucking joke. The idea that we would let red necks lead this nation is amazing to me. They are not the brightest people in our country. You should have heard them. Let's nuke me, turn Afganistan into a parking lot.

All your ideas are mob mentality type ideas. You are not only stupid but immoral. I care more about Iraqi innocent civilians than I do your kind.

Just like you probably think we'd be better off without arabs, I think we'd be better off without ppl like you.
See... I KNEW you missed the point. That's why I'll never be able to understand either why or how you liberals think the way you do.

No, the POINT is, you liberals are all acting enraged at America because we poured a little water in a terrorists face. You just can't seem to find enough things to trash talk America for. But yet the very same terrorists use EXTREME torture on ANYONE, and not a single PEEP of outrage from you liberals. You're hypocrites number one, number two, all this fake outrage is nothing more than MARCHING ORDERS for you moon bats from the likes of pelosi to act all mad because of your irrational HATE for George Bush. There are NO LENGTHS for which you won't go to see him hang.

I know EXACTLY what you people are up to. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what you people are doing.

Last edited:
Let's be more like them!

That'll show that world how superior American values are.

Always the liberal response! Let's not be like them! No shit, but that doesn't mean we need to tie our hands behind our backs either

That is the response to always the conservative argument that "they're bad guys, so we can be bad guys too!"

Somehow we've managed to muddle thru so far without adopting the tactics of the IJA, Gestapo, and Khmer Rouge.

It doesn't have anything to do with rationalizing being the 'bad guy', it has to do with saving lives. If they weren't intent on murdering innocent people to begin with, then we wouldn't have this problem to address to begin with would we? Again, there is no moral equivalence.

Librals are unimpressed You are talking to people who vote to suck babies brains out and then refuse them medical care should they somehow survive the first atrocity.. They DO NOT Waterboard Terrorists. Goddamn son how can you be so ignorant??:lol:

And you care so much about an American fetus but will wipe your ass with an arab baby, who's only crime is to not be born here in America.

Here is what one of your conservative talk show hosts said. From Michael Reagan's own mouth:

Reagan’s macabre obsession with violent murder was no more evident than in an August 2006 radio segment when he encouraged Arab babies in the Middle East be blown up by shoving "a grenade up their butts," while also stating that "there’ll be peace when everybody in the Middle East is dead."

And do you care Wiwwow if those fetus' are liberal? Or do you just care about conservative life? Michael Reagan only seems to care about conservative life.

Radio talk show host Michael Reagan’s weak, perfunctory and disingenuous "apology" to Mark Dice for encouraging the activist be murdered for sending 9/11 truth material to U.S. troops only further necessitates the case for legal action to be taken in order to end the spiraling cycle of Neo-Con intimidation and smear.

Lets be honest Wiwwow, you don't care about any life other than your own.

See Sealy, this is where people like you lose the argument. Anyone who supports right to life, and is against abortion, supports the life of all of the unborn, regardless who they may be. It is a known fact that abortion has helped reduce crime as many abortions involve those of little means to support a child in the first place. So logically, you would think conservative self-centered pricks, as right to lifers are known to be, would want as many of those welfare babies killed off as possible.

But alas, that is not the case, and you trying to paint right to lifers and conservatives as you do, fails ever so miserably.

Clearly you are no better than they are.

And clearly you don't know the damage torture does.

Its wrong. We are a nation of laws.

But please continue defending the indefensable. Its winning you all kinds of elections.

I thank God America said no to the right wing way of leading this nation. :eusa_pray:

Clearly you entirely miss the point.

Clearly you miss the point because it clearly points out your liberal hypocrisy.

Clearly you're incapable of responding without spinning and redirecting.

You're a partisan hack and a troll.

I'm pretty sure my reply was right on the money. Just because you don't get it, doesn't mean the point wasn't made.

What point were you trying to make that I missed? You're suggesting that there are evil people in the world and so us liberals don't get it that we have to sink to their level if we are ever to defeat them. Isn't that about right? You want us to be able to torture because our enemies will torture us. Right?

I get it. I just disagree. The Brits were tortured by the Germans in WW2, yet Churchill didn't torture German prisoners.

We are better than that. You, Bush and Wiwwow might not be better than that, but thats why we voted your party/kind out of office.

I was in Atlanta during 9-11. What a fucking joke. The idea that we would let red necks lead this nation is amazing to me. They are not the brightest people in our country. You should have heard them. Let's nuke me, turn Afganistan into a parking lot.

All your ideas are mob mentality type ideas. You are not only stupid but immoral. I care more about Iraqi innocent civilians than I do your kind.

Just like you probably think we'd be better off without arabs, I think we'd be better off without ppl like you.

Get a Fucking clue BObo

Detainees thought likely to have important information were physically weakened through sleep deprivation and a bread and water diet.

George Cunningham was Labour MP for Islington South in 1972
Mr Cunningham expressed his concerns to the PM

They were then spread-eagled for hours against a wall with hoods over their heads and subjected to disorientating electronic white noise.

By 1972 the controversial techniques had been dropped, and in papers newly released by the National Archives, Mr Cunningham praised Mr Heath for the banning of "wall standing, hooding, noise, deprivation of sleep and semi-starvation".

BBC NEWS | UK | Heath quizzed over IRA treatment

Last edited:
I care more about Iraqi innocent civilians than I do your kind.

That's no surprise. You don't care about people with differing opinions from your own. Why don't you state the obvious, jackass?

I don't care about different opinions. I care about evil. If we were in viet nam and you were raping and murdering civilians, I would tell on you, and you would put a bullet in the back of my head for being a "rat".

That is the mentality of you red neck bible thumping patriots. You get mad at the squeeler and not the murderous rapist. As long as he's on your side, you're cool with whatever he does. Sick!!!

Always the liberal response! Let's not be like them! No shit, but that doesn't mean we need to tie our hands behind our backs either

That is the response to always the conservative argument that "they're bad guys, so we can be bad guys too!"

Somehow we've managed to muddle thru so far without adopting the tactics of the IJA, Gestapo, and Khmer Rouge.

It doesn't have anything to do with rationalizing being the 'bad guy', it has to do with saving lives. If they weren't intent on murdering innocent people to begin with, then we wouldn't have this problem to address to begin with would we? Again, there is no moral equivalence.

You sir, are using logic,, now this is not allowed when addressing librals..

That's no surprise. You don't care about people with differing opinions from your own. Why don't you state the obvious, jackass?

I don't care about different opinions. I care about evil. If we were in viet nam and you were raping and murdering civilians, I would tell on you, and you would put a bullet in the back of my head for being a "rat".

That is the mentality of you red neck bible thumping patriots. You get mad at the squeeler and not the murderous rapist. As long as he's on your side, you're cool with whatever he does. Sick!!!
Well, as usual, you've denigrated your responses right down to pure bull shit.

Not surprising. You were completely incapable of defending against my point.

You're dismissed.

Librals are unimpressed You are talking to people who vote to suck babies brains out and then refuse them medical care should they somehow survive the first atrocity.. They DO NOT Waterboard Terrorists. Goddamn son how can you be so ignorant??:lol:

And you care so much about an American fetus but will wipe your ass with an arab baby, who's only crime is to not be born here in America.

Here is what one of your conservative talk show hosts said. From Michael Reagan's own mouth:

Reagan’s macabre obsession with violent murder was no more evident than in an August 2006 radio segment when he encouraged Arab babies in the Middle East be blown up by shoving "a grenade up their butts," while also stating that "there’ll be peace when everybody in the Middle East is dead."

And do you care Wiwwow if those fetus' are liberal? Or do you just care about conservative life? Michael Reagan only seems to care about conservative life.

Radio talk show host Michael Reagan’s weak, perfunctory and disingenuous "apology" to Mark Dice for encouraging the activist be murdered for sending 9/11 truth material to U.S. troops only further necessitates the case for legal action to be taken in order to end the spiraling cycle of Neo-Con intimidation and smear.

Lets be honest Wiwwow, you don't care about any life other than your own.

See Sealy, this is where people like you lose the argument. Anyone who supports right to life, and is against abortion, supports the life of all of the unborn, regardless who they may be. It is a known fact that abortion has helped reduce crime as many abortions involve those of little means to support a child in the first place. So logically, you would think conservative self-centered pricks, as right to lifers are known to be, would want as many of those welfare babies killed off as possible.

But alas, that is not the case, and you trying to paint right to lifers and conservatives as you do, fails ever so miserably.

What? You seem to agree and disagree with me all in one post. I'm lost.

Yes, they defend all the unborn, but fuck the living.

And I totally have had that argument with Willow. I hope she sees that you wrote "It is a known fact that abortion has helped reduce crime as many abortions involve those of little means to support a child in the first place."

I have been saying that for years!!!

But no. They don't want the welfare babies aborted. Yes, I have tried to make that case that abortion leads to less welfare. They don't buy it. I know it is common sense, but they want proof and there is no study that PROVES that.

The person who admitted to war crimes in Vietnam was John Fucking Kerry.. and I bet you voted for him didn'tya?

This thread IS NOT about abortion. You want to debate abortion, please use a different thread.

Please don't hijack this thread for that. There are plenty of other threads where you can go to hash out abortion.

This thread is about the hypocrisy of the left over torture.

So how does BOBO end his debate with me folks? That's right, after he can't defend himself and unsuccessfully tries to spin and redirect the debate to something else, HE NEG REPS ME! :lol:

WHAT A PATHETIC, PIECE OF SHIT, LOSER!!!

So how does BOBO end his debate with me folks? That's right, after he can't defend himself and unsuccessfully tries to spin and redirect the debate to something else, HE NEG REPS ME! :lol:

Neg repping someone just because you disagree with their argument is lame, I agree. Though I get that frequently from folks like DiveCon and Willow.

Neg repping someone just because you disagree with their argument is lame, I agree. Though I get that frequently from folks like DiveCon and Willow.

The only people I've neg repped in recent history are the ones that neg repped me first, and those people were invariably the liberals.

I think it's an admission that you've LOST an argument when you resort to neg repping someone.

But you didn't have to bobo, I knew you'd lost the debate anyway.... :eusa_whistle:

The person who admitted to war crimes in Vietnam was John Fucking Kerry.. and I bet you voted for him didn'tya?

He admitted war crimes were committed. He didn't say he did them himself.

... and the whack job, liberal, moon bats are worried about the US water boarding combatants... what a laugh compared these ANIMALS....

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j1Cgf_h4yEY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j1Cgf_h4yEY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Lowering our standards to the same level as the scumbag terrorists will only prove we have no morals or ethics either.

I negative repped this comment:

"Well, as usual, you've denigrated your responses right down to pure bull shit.

Not surprising. You were completely incapable of defending against my point.

You're dismissed."

So clearly there is nothing else to say to you, so I neg repped you. Why else are the neg reps here if not for this purpose?

And I have never complained publicly about being negative repped, PUSSY!!! :lol:

Let's be more like them!

That'll show that world how superior American values are.

That's not even funny as a joke.

But instead of spouting more inane jokes, explain why liberals are so worried about America pouring a little water in somebody's face, but not this. Why is that? Does their HATE and CONTEMPT for America really run that deep? Why do want to live here?

I don't think Iriemon is really joking so much as demonstrating the hypocrisy of believing we have the righteous authority to waterboard people because the enemy will torture us worse or murder us. And it isn't only liberals who are against waterboarding people, just ask Catzmeow, Crimson White, and many many others who fall more to the right on the political spectrum.

Secondly, abortion and torture are unrelated when viewed from the perspective of those who believe in a woman's right to choose: torture involves people, abortions involve unborn fetuses which are not yet people. So don't think that pro-choice people have given up the moral high ground because we think it should be legal for women to get abortions. The word is legal, not encouraged. We don't WANT women to get abortions, we just think they should have the choice.

How can you value life and still think its good to torture people? How can you value human rights and think its good to torture people?

This is why I am concerned about waterboarding suspected terrorists or anyone for that matter:

1. Habeus corpus. They haven't been convicted and so therefore are considered innocent until proven guilty. To torture them for information goes against the American principle of upholding human rights: habeus corpus.

2. American principle of upholding human rights. To torture people at all, to dehumanize them, is against the American principle of upholding human rights.

3. For the US to fear terrorist attacks so much to resort to the very practices it abhors in the extremist groups that it has fought in the past i.e. Hitler, Stalin, the Khmer Rouge, Saddam Hussein, etc. is hypocritical.

4. For the US to fear terrorist attacks so much as to compromise its own principles is a de facto victory for the terrorists who wish to manipulate the US through fear.

5. Its against the law signed by Ronald Reagan himself.

7. Its against the Geneva Convention, a member of which the US is.

8. The North Vietnamese, Russia, and other totalitarian regimes used to torture people to force them to sign false confessions, and it worked - just ask John McCain who broke under torture. Therefore, information obtained through torture is not credible.

9. In the US Armed Services we are trained, when taking POWs (aka enemy combatants), not to kill, mistreat, or torture them, not because we're so nice and kind caring soldiers, but because to torture them:
a. Provides the enemy with a will to fight because they feel justified in fighting against those who torture or kill POWs, they would rather die than be taken prisoner, and they would be angry at the US for torturing POWs, and,
b. information gained through torture is not credible.

10. Where do we draw the line between torture and "enhanced interrogation practices"?

11. Where do we draw the line between suspects and convicts if we can torture suspects for information, especially without a lawyer present to represent the suspect and supervise the interrogation?

12. My father was waterboarded as part of his training during the Vietnam war. He's told me it was one of the worst experiences of his life. You feel as though you are going to drown. And that was just training. He knew he could quit. Those that the US was waterboarding have little hope of release, can't quit whever they want, and don't really know if they will be killed or not. And they might not even be guilty.

I am not defending terrorism or terrorists. If these people plotted or committed acts of terrorism or tortured people, they should spend the rest of their lives locked away or tracked down and killed if they won't surrender. Fuck'em.

But I do and did defend the US. I served four years in the Marine Corps. I swore, and potentially risked my life, to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic. If US citizens torture people, using "enhanced interrogation practices" which is just a euphemism for torture, then they are enemies to the Consitution of the US. They are enemies to the American way of life and the principles upon which this country was founded. This nation does NOT compromise its principles out of fear!

It has nothing to do with hatred or contempt of the US, but rather, a love of the principles upon which this nation was founded, the very foundation upon which our way of life rests. It doesn't matter if torture saves lives. Did those men who died fighting for and protecting the US die for nothing? Did they die fighting Hitler or Saddam Hussein or Osama Bin Laden only so that the very country and freedom and human rights for which they fought would be compromised by fear of terrorism? And the evil against which they fought should become practiced in the very nation for which they died? Or did they die to ensure that torture was used on people; to ensure that everyone was innocent until proven guilty; to ensure that the US wouldn't compromise its principles out of fear?

To waterboard people makes us no better than Hitler, or the Taliban, or Saddam Hussein.

That's why I, as a liberal American and a former Marine, think that waterboarding is torture and therfore impractical, immoral, unethical, and un-American (to use a term coined by the Right).

... and the whack job, liberal, moon bats are worried about the US water boarding combatants... what a laugh compared these ANIMALS....

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j1Cgf_h4yEY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j1Cgf_h4yEY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Lowering our standards to the same level as the scumbag terrorists will only prove we have no morals or ethics either.

Are you saying IF we are "Lowering our standards to the same level as the... terrorists "?

Here is a NYTimes article that makes pretty clear how far the government went to insure against serious injury:

NYTimes outline of “torture techniques”
Interrogation Techniques - Interactive Graphic - NYTimes.com

Let's keep track of the apples as opposed to the oranges.

Forum List

Back