Here's How Arabs INTEROGATE People....

Let's be more like them!

That'll show that world how superior American values are.

That's not even funny as a joke.

But instead of spouting more inane jokes, explain why liberals are so worried about America pouring a little water in somebody's face

Speaking in Iowa on Thursday, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), who 40 years ago today was shot down, captured, and tortured by the North Vietnamese, took issue with Giuliani and Mukasey. McCain denounced waterboarding as clear-cut torture:

"Anyone who knows what waterboarding is could not be unsure. It is a horrible torture technique used by Pol Pot and being used on Buddhist monks as we speak," said McCain after a campaign stop at Dordt College here.

"People who have worn the uniform and had the experience know that this is a terrible and odious practice and should never be condoned in the U.S. We are a better nation than that."

McCain said that those who are unsure about waterboarding "should know what it is. It is not a complicated procedure. It is torture." He has previously called waterboarding "very exquisite torture."
Think Progress » McCain Calls Waterboarding ‘A Horrible Torture Technique,’ But Will He Vote Against Mukasey?

Geneva Conventions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Clearly you are no better than they are.

And clearly you don't know the damage torture does.

Its wrong. We are a nation of laws.

But please continue defending the indefensable. Its winning you all kinds of elections.

I thank God America said no to the right wing way of leading this nation. :eusa_pray:
It's pretty clear you can't tell the difference between what is torture and what isn't.

What will you say when thousands die due to the treating of terrorism as a police matter mentality the left is returning to happens?

Knowing you, you will answer my post with some drviel about spreading fear, as the reality of what I write is too horrible for you to face.

Let's be more like them!

Give it rest. The world doesn't think we're superior, because we aren't. But here's some simple strategy for you:

When waging war, use your enemy's weaknesses against them. The people yucking it up the most over this pantywaist shit about waterboarding are the terrorists themselves. You lefties won't hold THEM accountable for what they do -- we can't even detain them without the wailing and gnashing of teeth -- but you want to hold our military to a standard Christ would envy. Yet when YOUR morals or lack thereof are questioned suddenly we're "the extremist religious right" -- whoever-the-fuck THAT is.

"So, in the Libyan fable it is told That once an eagle, stricken with a dart, Said, when he saw the fashion of the shaft, "With our own feathers, not by others' hand Are we now smitten."
Aeschylus

Let's be more like them!

That's not even funny as a joke.

But instead of spouting more inane jokes, explain why liberals are so worried about America pouring a little water in somebody's face

Speaking in Iowa on Thursday, Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), who 40 years ago today was shot down, captured, and tortured by the North Vietnamese, took issue with Giuliani and Mukasey. McCain denounced waterboarding as clear-cut torture:

"Anyone who knows what waterboarding is could not be unsure. It is a horrible torture technique used by Pol Pot and being used on Buddhist monks as we speak," said McCain after a campaign stop at Dordt College here.

"People who have worn the uniform and had the experience know that this is a terrible and odious practice and should never be condoned in the U.S. We are a better nation than that."

McCain said that those who are unsure about waterboarding "should know what it is. It is not a complicated procedure. It is torture." He has previously called waterboarding "very exquisite torture."
Think Progress » McCain Calls Waterboarding ‘A Horrible Torture Technique,’ But Will He Vote Against Mukasey?

Geneva Conventions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Eric Holder (Barack Obama's choice for Attorney General), on the question of whether unlawful combatants captured in the war on terror are entitled to prisoner-of-war status under the Geneva Convention. From an interview on CNN, January 2002:

One of the things we clearly want to do with these prisoners is to have an ability to interrogate them and find out what their future plans might be, where other cells are located; under the Geneva Convention that you are really limited in the amount of information that you can elicit from people.

It seems to me that given the way in which they have conducted themselves, however, that they are not, in fact, people entitled to the protection of the Geneva Convention. They are not prisoners of war. If, for instance, Mohamed Atta had survived the attack on the World Trade Center, would we now be calling him a prisoner of war? I think not. Should Zacarias Moussaoui be called a prisoner of war? Again, I think not."
attorney general eric holder's opinion about terrorists' status and Geneva Convention :: WRAL.com

I get it. I just disagree. The Brits were tortured by the Germans in WW2, yet Churchill didn't torture German prisoners.
No you don't actually, Britian's Special Operations Executive (SOE for short) routinely torured, interogated and executed captured Germans as needed, all with Winston's ok.

So how does BOBO end his debate with me folks? That's right, after he can't defend himself and unsuccessfully tries to spin and redirect the debate to something else, HE NEG REPS ME! :lol:

WHAT A PATHETIC, PIECE OF SHIT, LOSER!!!

Neg repping someone just because you disagree with their argument is lame, I agree. Though I get that frequently from folks like DiveCon and Willow.

How many times have I neg repped you ire??? don't lie now explain frequently whydonchya?

I don't care about different opinions. I care about evil. If we were in viet nam and you were raping and murdering civilians, I would tell on you, and you would put a bullet in the back of my head for being a "rat".

That is the mentality of you red neck bible thumping patriots. You get mad at the squeeler and not the murderous rapist. As long as he's on your side, you're cool with whatever he does. Sick!!!

The person who admitted to war crimes in Vietnam was John Fucking Kerry.. and I bet you voted for him didn'tya?

He admitted war crimes were committed. He didn't say he did them himself.

he sure as hell did,, he said he participated,,

... and the whack job, liberal, moon bats are worried about the US water boarding combatants... what a laugh compared these ANIMALS....

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j1Cgf_h4yEY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j1Cgf_h4yEY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Lowering our standards to the same level as the scumbag terrorists will only prove we have no morals or ethics either.

that's because you don't you don't have to prove it,, neither does the obamalama.

Let's be more like them!

Give it rest. The world doesn't think we're superior, because we aren't. But here's some simple strategy for you:

When waging war, use your enemy's weaknesses against them. The people yucking it up the most over this pantywaist shit about waterboarding are the terrorists themselves. You lefties won't hold THEM accountable for what they do -- we can't even detain them without the wailing and gnashing of teeth -- but you want to hold our military to a standard Christ would envy. Yet when YOUR morals or lack thereof are questioned suddenly we're "the extremist religious right" -- whoever-the-fuck THAT is.

"So, in the Libyan fable it is told That once an eagle, stricken with a dart, Said, when he saw the fashion of the shaft, "With our own feathers, not by others' hand Are we now smitten."
Aeschylus

"When waging war, use your enemy's weaknesses against them."

Exactly. The techniques were designed to allow the jihadies to give it up, as they believe that once they have held out long enough, Allah accepts them giving info.

"Critics claim that enhanced techniques do not produce good intelligence because people will say anything to get the techniques to stop. But the memos note that, "as Abu Zubaydah himself explained with respect to enhanced techniques, 'brothers who are captured and interrogated are permitted by Allah to provide information when they believe they have reached the limit of their ability to withhold it in the face of psychological and physical hardship."
washingtonpost.com

I get it. I just disagree. The Brits were tortured by the Germans in WW2, yet Churchill didn't torture German prisoners.
No you don't actually, Britian's Special Operations Executive (SOE for short) routinely torured, interogated and executed captured Germans as needed, all with Winston's ok.

not only that but I posted a link for him showing what they did to the IRA,, do you think he bothered to read it? who knows?

So how does BOBO end his debate with me folks? That's right, after he can't defend himself and unsuccessfully tries to spin and redirect the debate to something else, HE NEG REPS ME! :lol:

I negative repped this comment:

"Well, as usual, you've denigrated your responses right down to pure bull shit.

Not surprising. You were completely incapable of defending against my point.

You're dismissed."

So clearly there is nothing else to say to you, so I neg repped you. Why else are the neg reps here if not for this purpose?

And I have never complained publicly about being negative repped, PUSSY!!! :lol:

I called it like it was, you lost, so you neg repped me.

Now you can spin it however you want, but the fact remains you lost and that pissed you off, so all you could do was talk shit and start negging.

Sweet, I win, you lose. Anybody can see it. And I don't give damn about the rep. You cut your own throat moron. I negged you back DOUBLE what you negged me. NICE MOVE IDIOT... :lol:

Okay Sorry we have not nor will we stoop top their level. We stop well short of gross physical abuse they don't.

Neg repping someone just because you disagree with their argument is lame, I agree. Though I get that frequently from folks like DiveCon and Willow.
except i dont neg rep you JUST because i disagree with you
i do it when you prove you are too fucking ignorant for words

I find it perplexing that we are so quick to condemn Israel and the US for questionable..not even over-the-top....activities, but nobody ever gets all worked up over the way the Arab world treats prisoners, women and abductees.

How many times have I neg repped you ire??? don't lie now explain frequently whydonchya?

Willow's right, he has not negged me recently if at all. I retract as to Willow and apologize.

Ah yes. The chorus of the Conservatives that love torture. What a bunch of Jesus loving Christians. Would Christ have prefered to waterboard, or just go directly to slamming their faces into walls?

You people are amazing in your lack of morality and common sense. But that is all right. 60 Dem Senators now, 70+ after 2010. Just keep thinking and talking like whacked out bozos.

Forum List

Back