Here's hoping Mr. Businessman P's off the GOP as much as the Dems or MORE. Please remember, GOPers,

Repeating it doesn't make it any less laughable
WHAT is laughable, brainwashed functional MORON?
Didn't read your own post, and you call ME a moron?

Dont' bother responding.

You're going in the closet with the other idiots
You can't handle the truth, dupe.

The Science of Fox News: Why Its Viewers Are the Most Misinformed

Survey: NPR’s listeners best-informed, Fox viewers worst-informed

Fox News Viewers Uninformed, NPR Listeners Not, Poll Suggests

Here's hoping Mr. Businessman P's off the GOP as much as the Dems or MORE. Please remember, GOPers, that he doesn't actually believe much of your beloved fake news, it turns out- ie Hillary is corrupt, Obama policies caused the mess, W didn't wreck the world and the economy, GW is a hoax, Jeebus Sandy Hook was a hoax, Dems want your guns, O started ISIS, etc etc.
Only 13% of lost manufacture actually moved overseas. The rest was automated.

Why robots, not trade, are behind so many factory job losses

His minions will believe him for a while. They are that desperate. But for how long? A few months at most. Then the truth will finally filter down and the one reason they claim they voted for him will be exposed as a lie. After that, they will hate his guts for what he stands for.

Been a tough day hasn't it Franco? I see you tried to get through it with alcohol consumption.

Here's hoping Mr. Businessman P's off the GOP as much as the Dems or MORE. Please remember, GOPers, that he doesn't actually believe much of your beloved fake news, it turns out- ie Hillary is corrupt, Obama policies caused the mess, W didn't wreck the world and the economy, GW is a hoax, Jeebus Sandy Hook was a hoax, Dems want your guns, O started ISIS, etc etc.
Only 13% of lost manufacture actually moved overseas. The rest was automated.

Why robots, not trade, are behind so many factory job losses

His minions will believe him for a while. They are that desperate. But for how long? A few months at most. Then the truth will finally filter down and the one reason they claim they voted for him will be exposed as a lie. After that, they will hate his guts for what he stands for.
When did this automation happen all of a sudden? At any rate, we need Ed. and training for the good jobs...as well as trumpism...I'm thinking.

Pisses off the GOP'ers? I hope he crushes them and removes them from existence....and I hope he destroys them befor destroying you liberal fascist fucks....

Pisses off the GOP'ers? I hope he crushes them and removes them from existence....and I hope he destroys them befor destroying you liberal fascist fucks....
What's the plan, Stan? lol. What about your fake news beliefs?
No matter lol- nobody cares anymore...

Exactly....our plan was implemented yesterday and nobody gives a fuck about you fascists anymore.....

Exactly....our plan was implemented yesterday and nobody gives a fuck about you fascists anymore.....
Fascists are RW, dingbat. I'm a hopeful businessman NYer...

Your fake news tell you that? :lol:

Your fake news tell you that? :lol:
My Masters in history, and reality, dupe. lol

Actually, no one seems to care about the GOP/Fox/Rush WHATEVER dupes anymore...Go Mr. Businessman Trump....

Actually, no one seems to care about the GOP/Fox/Rush WHATEVER dupes anymore...Go Mr. Businessman Trump....
We won!!!!

We won!!!!
Trump won. So easy to dupe you people...Your wishes are idiotic and purely misinformed.

Forum List

Back