Here’s a vid of Melania talking about how she met Donald....

Me at beeg fashion party. Donald had date but likes to cheat, so gives me lots money for blow job. Rest is heeztory.

I remember the first time I saw Melania on the news when he married The Donald.

I thought she was a world class beauty, and recall thinking, "now that is what a billionaire's wife should look like". .... :cool:

I remember the first time I saw Melania on the news when he married The Donald.

I thought she was a world class beauty, and recall thinking, "now that is what a billionaire's wife should look like". .... :cool:
If at first you don't succeed

Melania is a smart woman. She’s unquestionably smarter than the First Ladies we’ve had in recent years. :)

If the video were honest she'd be holding a fist full of two-dollar bills...

Last edited:
I don't understand why some of the posters here feel they must degrade the 1st Lady and make despicable comments about her?

She seems to be a very sophisticated and cultured woman, who has adapted to her role as White House hostess with class and elegance. ..... :cool:

Last edited:
I don't understand why some of the posters here feel they must degrade the 1st Lady and make despicable about her?

She seems to be a very sophisticated and cultured woman, who has adapted to her role as White House host very well. ..... :cool:
I am sure she's a blast to be around, but uhm.....No offense but, people make fun of her because of who she is married to.. Because behind every great man is a woman, and behind her is his wife...

Melania is a smart woman. She’s unquestionably smarter than the First Ladies we’ve had in recent years. :)
She popped out Barron as protection from the pre-nup.... but I wouldn't say that requires many smarts
I can see how someone of your level of ignorance would think that. Good luck with winning any seats in ‘18. lol

Forum List

Back