So this is the type of shit police focus their energy on???

"So this is the type of shit police focus their energy on?"

So, this is the type of shit on which police focus their energy?

We're also very concerned with proper grammar.

"So this is the type of shit police focus their energy on?"

So, this is the type of shit on which police focus their energy?

We're also very concerned with proper grammar.

Are you a GAY ENGLISH TEACHER?

"You've broken the law. I did not write the law. I may even disagree with the law but I will enforce it. No matter how you plead, cajole, beg or attempt to stir my sympathies, nothing you do will stop me from placing you in a steel cage with gray bars. If you run away I will chase you. If you fight me I will fight back. If you shoot at me I will shoot back. By law I am unable to walk away."

If you have a problem with laws concerning prostitution ... don't complain to the police ... complain to your legislator.

Oh, and by the way, illegal brothels are also the location of many other crimes, including drugs and gambling. So, it's kind of a one-stop-shop for cops.

Instead of real crime?

Trafficking Report: 700 Illicit Massage Parlors in Our Area

Who gives a fuck if a man wants stress relief after a long day of work?

Well, if you read the link, it's not because they don't want Fbj to relieve himself but the problem comes down to human trafficking and the fact that there are a lot of people concerned about that women get forced into that. You can always hire someone to come up to your place for a massage

Instead of real crime?

Trafficking Report: 700 Illicit Massage Parlors in Our Area

Who gives a fuck if a man wants stress relief after a long day of work?

Well, if you read the link, it's not because they don't want Fbj to relieve himself but the problem comes down to human trafficking and the fact that there are a lot of people concerned about that women get forced into that. You can always hire someone to come up to your place for a massage

The women don't get forced into shit

Forum List

Back