Here's a tip: Don't

Most people don't like those places, because the service sucks...

You haven't demonstrated that "the service sucks" at all. If anything, the existing evidence suggests the opposite.

Every business that exists, does not have one penny that doesn't come from you the customer.

This point has never been in contention, so all your hysteria is wasted and your 'courageous' declaration of your intention to spam this thread amounts to nothing more than trolling.

The problem there is, those people think that by banning tipping, that they would pay the same price, and just not have to tip.

No one has indicated or suggested they think that. You may desperately want to argue about that because you feel it is the only point you can 'defend,' but it has never been in contention.

If you intend to repeat yourself over and over regarding something no one is arguing about, you are just spamming, troll. Is that your intention, troll?

Most people don't like those places, because the service sucks...

You haven't demonstrated that "the service sucks" at all. If anything, the existing evidence suggests the opposite.

Then why did the restaurant that your link cited, end up closed? Apparently the service wasn't as great as you claim.

Or possibly, the service was great, but people didn't want to pay the higher prices? 18% is huge a mandatory tip.

I don't know how to explain this any simpler...

No one has asked you to explain it, nor has anyone expressed the slightest problem understanding the situation.

You did, by denying reality over and over.

No, I didn't. You're all excited to argue about it, but no one has argued the point that prices would go up so that owners could pay their workers a reasonable wage. No one, no matter how badly you want it to be so.

Every business that exists, does not have one penny that doesn't come from you the customer.

This point has never been in contention, so all your hysteria is wasted and your 'courageous' declaration of your intention to spam this thread amounts to nothing more than trolling.

See you just told me that you didn't ask for a simpler explanation, and yet this posts suggest you need a simpler explanation.

Let's review! :eusa_angel:

You claimed that you didn't want to be involved in wage negotiations.... and yet now you claim you understand that how much you are willing to pay determines wage negotiation.

So you are in fact involved. .... whether you want to be or not. Do you need a simpler explanation? Or maybe you got it now?

The problem there is, those people think that by banning tipping, that they would pay the same price, and just not have to tip.

No one has indicated or suggested they think that. You may desperately want to argue about that because you feel it is the only point you can 'defend,' but it has never been in contention.

If you intend to repeat yourself over and over regarding something no one is arguing about, you are just spamming, troll. Is that your intention, troll?

No, what I said was in fact right. Trying to accuse others of trolling is normally just an attempt to save face, after proving you have no valid counter point. Is that your intention, to save face?

No, I didn't. You're all excited to argue about it, but no one has argued the point that prices would go up so that owners could pay their workers a reasonable wage. No one, no matter how badly you want it to be so.

You have yet to counter the argument from the people who make or have made a living off of tips.
I can honestly say that we really don't give a flying fuck if you tip or not ... Someone else will make up for what you cannot handle, don't like or just want to change.
I mean we get you don't like the tipping system ... But what you are talking about doesn't provide better service, better pay or the opportunity for people to earn extra through extra effort.

See you just told me that you didn't ask for a simpler explanation, and yet this posts suggest you need a simpler explanation.

No, it doesn't. Are you drunk?

You have yet to counter the argument from the people who make or have made a living off of tips.

Counter what argument, exactly?

I can honestly say that we really don't give a flying fuck if you tip or not ...

You are either being illogical, or just plain childish in suggesting anything about how I personally tip. Come on, you can do better.

Counter what argument, exactly?

I can honestly say that we really don't give a flying fuck if you tip or not ... Someone else will make up for what you cannot handle, don't like or just want to change.
I mean we get you don't like the tipping system ... But what you are talking about doesn't provide better service, better pay or the opportunity for people to earn extra through extra effort.

No, what I said was in fact right. Trying to accuse others of trolling is normally just an attempt to save face, after proving you have no valid counter point. Is that your intention, to save face?

You are trying - insisting - desperately to argue a point not in contention. You are either trolling, stupid, or some combination of both.

No one has asked you to explain it, nor has anyone expressed the slightest problem understanding the situation.

You did, by denying reality over and over.

You posted the link dude. Not me. I just told you the facts that prices would go up. And they did.... according to your link.

What is the difference between paying $22 for a meal and giving a $3 tip..... and paying $22 for a meal, and an 18% 'service fee' of $3 ?

The wages of the waiters isn't going to change either way.

Plan A
Paying $22 a meal, and giving the waiter a $3 tip.

Somehow that's "Owners not paying a reasonable wage".

Plan B
Paying $22 a meal, and paying an additional 18% 'service fee' of $3.

Somehow that's "Owners paying a reasonable wage".

The only difference between Plan A and Plan B is that if the service is bad in plan B, you still pay the tip.

It doesn't change how much the waiters are paid.

Again, your link proved my whole point. You are going to pay the tip either way. One way you choose, and the other way you have no choice.

I prefer to have the choice.

Forum List

Back