Here's a story about privacy invasion, tell me what you think

Just because devices are uninstalled doesn't mean they can't be temporarily be installed, and then uninstalled again. A simple 5 line program triggered to be run by an internal timer can do that. Unless you check when it is installed, you will never know. You should install the computer in a faraday cage, and only input commands into the computer with Hollerith cards that have been punched at a secret off site facility, or, you might consider that the person complaining of being spied on is a paranoid, batshit crazy conspiracy theory nut.
That seems like an awful lot of trouble to keep unauthorized use in the dungeon. You agree though that spyware can be installed without need for Windows at all? All you need is physical access to the drive and you can avoid Windows completely. Using the computers own power source and a transmitting device you could periodically copy the drive top to bottom and send it off undetected.

That seems like an awful lot of trouble to keep unauthorized use in the dungeon. You agree though that spyware can be installed without need for Windows at all? All you need is physical access to the drive and you can avoid Windows completely. Using the computers own power source and a transmitting device you could periodically copy the drive top to bottom and send it off undetected.
All programming, Windows, Spyware, Graphics, Databases, etc are just sets of instructions to utilize the capabilities of your computer. Your computer has hardware to communicate with other equipment. Whether Windows is telling it to do something, or some other program is doing that really doesn't matter. Unless there is extremely valuable information on that computer, nobody is going to do what you think is being done.

All programming, Windows, Spyware, Graphics, Databases, etc are just sets of instructions to utilize the capabilities of your computer. Your computer has hardware to communicate with other equipment. Whether Windows is telling it to do something, or some other program is doing that really doesn't matter. Unless there is extremely valuable information on that computer, nobody is going to do what you think is being done.
Correct, but, as a common user you must use the operating system software in your computer to check for hacks and bugs, this usually means Windows, Apple or Linux. These operating systems have their limits and recognize their own languages, therefore they are limited in what they can detect. If spyware is attached to your hard drive and designed to receive information then it would be invisible as it doesnt change anything and doesn't need space in the computer operating hardware itself.

You forget how cheap and easy computer building is these days and what most people over a certain age are hardset to believe is actually a piece of cake and costs almost nothing now. Privacy invasion isnt limited to a select few anymore and this belief that one must be ultra critically important is so 20th century. In the 1980s one would sound like you when being told theres a phone tap suspected but now youd sound like a retard if you said that you think your phone isn't being hacked.

Electronic technology has become so cheap and easy to make its almost retarded to say nobody would do something like this.

Let me put it this way, if I wanted to install a backdoor onto a laptop where if the internet is disabled and the wifi card and antenna were removed so that I could spy on the activity, how would I go about doing so and what would I need to make this happen undetected?
You would have to be physically at the computer to do that

You would have to be physically at the computer to do that
Exactly, thats what Im saying, and considering the already blatant disregard by google and other tech companies of our rights and our personal information, in spite of being court ordered, why wouldnt computer manufacturers pre-install secret back doors in connectable devices? It seems like the people who deny these things the most are always the ones screwing us in the end. Dont let these bastards stop you short and end your investigations.

If you are suspicious, give it a look see, if you have an idea about what could be happening, dont let them stop you from telling everyone. Nothing gets done if nobody knows about it. You might not have the power and resources to end the trouble but someone else could.

I think its more than safe to say these big american tech companies are not on our side and work for our enemies. I wouldnt ever trust them, not on my life. They already fuckt it all to hell and theres no coming back. Theyll sell your life for pocket change theyre so cheap.

Correct, but, as a common user you must use the operating system software in your computer to check for hacks and bugs, this usually means Windows, Apple or Linux. These operating systems have their limits and recognize their own languages, therefore they are limited in what they can detect. If spyware is attached to your hard drive and designed to receive information then it would be invisible as it doesnt change anything and doesn't need space in the computer operating hardware itself.

You forget how cheap and easy computer building is these days and what most people over a certain age are hardset to believe is actually a piece of cake and costs almost nothing now. Privacy invasion isnt limited to a select few anymore and this belief that one must be ultra critically important is so 20th century. In the 1980s one would sound like you when being told theres a phone tap suspected but now youd sound like a retard if you said that you think your phone isn't being hacked.

Electronic technology has become so cheap and easy to make its almost retarded to say nobody would do something like this.
You can figure a way to do almost anything you want. The question is why would anyone want to.

Well, I am not dropping the subject until I resolve these matters and then I am going to share the information to better help those around me. I am going to continuously explore this topic and discuss it frequently. What good is your house security when your neigbors are gaping holes? There's truly nothing else that interests me right now, nothing is more important than personal privacy and personal security.

Last edited:
Dr House Eating.gif

No. fncceo is correct. Insofar as this this thing is to be taken seriously, Bluetooth is the only alternate potentiality that I know of.
I will need to get the schematics of the circuit boards in order to safely identify and disconnect the wireless hardware, and this here is another trouble, that schematics and blueprints are very difficult to obtain anymore while it was once required to include them now companies are trying their hardest to keep you from knowing whats inside your devices.

Last edited:
I will need to get the schematics of the circuit boards in order to safely identify and disconnect the wireless hardware, and this here is another trouble, that schematics and blueprints are very difficult to obtain anymore while it was once required to include them now companies are trying their hardest to keep you from knowing whats inside your devices.
Also, many chips contain more than one function. Your Bluetooth capability might be on the same chip as other capabilities, or even spread across more than one chip. Looks like you're going to be designing and building your own computer. Don't worry though, after you learn enough to do that, some computer company will probably hire you and pay you a fortune to design computers for them.

You are the resident computer wizz, why not let us in on some info, fill in the blanks.
Too many variables and not enough info which makes it sound like paranoia.

If he is in no way (nor ever has been) connected to the internet via that computer then there are only two ways for it to be infected. First is it came that way, second is he plugged in and ran an infected media device (USB, CD, DVD, SIM, Cell Phone only if it's connected to the internet and bluetooth is on).

Last edited:
Here's a true story, the names and labels were changed to protect the innocent parties involved.

There is this man who has been a serious target for privacy invasion most of his adult life and part of his childhood. To protect himself he has invested in home security measures with cameras. He has removed the wifi card from his laptop, disconnected the internal antenna and disabled and deleted all the drivers and software that connect to the internet through all sources. When he checks his computer for connections with Command Prompt and Shell, he is assured that there is no internet connection into his computer.

Yet, he swears up and down that although he has taken all of these outrageous measures for a tiny slice of privacy, that somehow there is a hack into his computer through a back door that he is unable to detect and that his enemies are taunting him with parodies of what he does on his supposedly internet-free computer.

What if he is right? How can they access what he does on his computer with no internet connection that he is aware of? Is there hardware installed that he cannot detect? Perhaps hard-wired through an invisible back door? Should I tell him that he is being overly paranoid and that his taunters are purely mimicking what he does out of coincidence? Anyone got something insightful to add to this topic?
he is obviously imagining things...

Of course there are lots of ways to do that. A simple RFID chip can remotely connect to any point in the computer and and read anything that point is doing. Those RFID chips are bad news. They can even read how much money you have in your pocket, and transmit pictures from under your clothes.
On second examination it appears as if the radio tuner inside the laptop is active as I was trying to remove XBox Game Bar I discovered an undeletable item named "XboxGipRadioManager.dll" that will not delete no matter what I do. The error message says its open in "Radio Management Service".

I used Powershell "Remove AppxPackage" code and it worked then I went into File Explorer and deleted almost 500 Xbox files, but theres still a few hundred in Registry Editor that need manual deletion.

I figured Game Bar had a back door and this seems to be what I was looking for.

Now this computer has the Wifi card removed and the antenna disconnected, along with all network adapters and drivers disabled and then put into airplane mode.

Possible back doors I figure could be as stated in this thread, Bluetooth and now I suspect the FM radio receiver.

My friend presented more evidence to me of the security breach and its pretty convincing so I am approaching this like a puzzle till I get it right but believe me I'm no computer pro.

I am now trying to track down this radio managment thing and what app is running it so I can delete these last 2 XBox items.

How about the power cord. Could a monitoring device be installed into the power cord to spy on your computer?

On second examination it appears as if the radio tuner inside the laptop is active as I was trying to remove XBox Game Bar I discovered an undeletable item named "XboxGipRadioManager.dll" that will not delete no matter what I do. The error message says its open in "Radio Management Service".

I used Powershell "Remove AppxPackage" code and it worked then I went into File Explorer and deleted almost 500 Xbox files, but theres still a few hundred in Registry Editor that need manual deletion.

I figured Game Bar had a back door and this seems to be what I was looking for.

Now this computer has the Wifi card removed and the antenna disconnected, along with all network adapters and drivers disabled and then put into airplane mode.

Possible back doors I figure could be as stated in this thread, Bluetooth and now I suspect the FM radio receiver.

My friend presented more evidence to me of the security breach and its pretty convincing so I am approaching this like a puzzle till I get it right but believe me I'm no computer pro.

I am now trying to track down this radio managment thing and what app is running it so I can delete these last 2 XBox items.
Good idea. You should also soak your computer in a tub of Epsom Salt for a full 2 days to make sure you have removed all the bugs.

Forum List

Back