Here’s a Bible quote you’ll never hear from LW’s or the Dems

So your God is going to kick everybody's ass? Even the hypocrites?

Oh the ultimate famous quote from the NT the Cons so LOVE, they also used this quote in times of slavery.

Its in regard to the missionaries had quite preaching to coming of Christ, and Paul is upset. Once again taken out of context.

[3:6] Some members of the community, probably because they regarded the parousia as imminent or the new age of the Lord to be already here (2 Thes 2:2), had apparently ceased to work for a living. The disciplinary problem they posed could be rooted in distorted thinking about Paul’s own teaching (cf. 1 Thes 2:16; 3:34; 5:45) or, more likely, in a forged letter (2 Thes 2:2) and the type of teaching dealt with in 2 Thes 2:115. The apostle’s own moral teaching, reflected in his selfless labors for others, was rooted in a deep doctrinal concern for the gospel message (cf. 1 Thes 2:310).

http://usccb.org/bible/2thessalonia

Oh the ultimate famous quote from the NT the Cons so LOVE, they also used this quote in times of slavery.

Its in regard to the missionaries had quite preaching to coming of Christ, and Paul is upset. Once again taken out of context.

[3:6] Some members of the community, probably because they regarded the parousia as imminent or the new age of the Lord to be already here (2 Thes 2:2), had apparently ceased to work for a living. The disciplinary problem they posed could be rooted in distorted thinking about Paul’s own teaching (cf. 1 Thes 2:16; 3:34; 5:45) or, more likely, in a forged letter (2 Thes 2:2) and the type of teaching dealt with in 2 Thes 2:115. The apostle’s own moral teaching, reflected in his selfless labors for others, was rooted in a deep doctrinal concern for the gospel message (cf. 1 Thes 2:310).

Gen. 3:19

2Thessalonians 3:10
Those who can't work and those who work but don't earn enough to eat are poor and the Bible does not say the poor don't eat. The Left/Dems follow this teaching. I have yet to hear the mainstream Dems say people shouldn't have to work, only that they should be treated fairly.

I'm not interested in your one liners.

And yet you responded to the thread. My my

And yet you responded to the thread. My my

Only because I know you are ignorant of the scriptures. I am not going to play your one liner games.

I agree anyone who believes in magic underwear has to have several screws loose.

I agree anyone who believes in magic underwear has to have several screws loose.

Let me know when you meet someone like that, but I'm a bit surprised. It's not usually wise for people living in glass houses to throw stones

2Thessalonians 3:10
Those who can't work and those who work but don't earn enough to eat are poor and the Bible does not say the poor don't eat. The Left/Dems follow this teaching. I have yet to hear the mainstream Dems say people shouldn't have to work, only that they should be treated fairly.
I wish republicans would quote the bible to do something on the side of good for once
So you must have voted fof Romney
If you voted for Obama your preaching is falling on deaf ears
Romney’s moral compass is as sick and twisted as yours is.
At least I have a moral compass

Forum List

Back