Here’s a Bible quote you’ll never hear from LW’s or the Dems

I wish republicans would quote the bible to do something on the side of good for once

So says the party of slavery
Your party is the one filled with people who celebrate the confederacy, hates when black people say their lives matter, and resent the civil rights movement.

I see telling the truth isn't something you'll be doing today

Maybe you believe that :rolleyes:

here's a couple of verses Republicans rarely follow.
"He who has a generous eye will be blessed,
For he gives of his bread to the poor."
Proverbs 22:9
and
“And the nations were wroth, and thy wrath came, and the time of the dead to be judged, and [the time] to give their reward to thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and to them that fear thy name, the small and the great; and to destroy them that destroy the earth."
Revelation 11:18

2Thessalonians 3:10
Those who can't work and those who work but don't earn enough to eat are poor and the Bible does not say the poor don't eat. The Left/Dems follow this teaching. I have yet to hear the mainstream Dems say people shouldn't have to work, only that they should be treated fairly.
I wish republicans would quote the bible to do something on the side of good for once
So you must have voted fof Romney
If you voted for Obama your preaching is falling on deaf ears
Romney’s moral compass is as sick and twisted as yours is.
At least I have a moral compass
If you can call it that :rolleyes:

We do, showing it is us that are commanded, not some bureaucrats, to help those in need. By pushing it off on the govt, we are shunning our own responsibilities.

Your party is the one filled with people who celebrate the confederacy, hates when black people say their lives matter, and resent the civil rights movement.

I make it a habit of believing the truth.

BLM is arguing for segregation. You support them. How exactly is that consistent with civil rights?

Like supporting butt fuckers?

Sorry... nothing in the Bible but condemnations for that.
100% of the time, whenever somebody tries to steer a conversation towards gay butt sex, it’s a conservative
100% of the time, whenever somebody is SUPPORTING homo butt sex, it's a DEMOCRAT.
Not really. In fact, I don’t ever even think about “homo butt sex.” How much time do you spend thinking about “homo butt sex?” Have you ever successfully stopped anyone from having “homo butt sex?” Do you have a lot of involvement with “homo butt sex?”

BLM is arguing for segregation. You support them. How exactly is that consistent with civil rights?
You can’t start a comment off by saying you only believe the truth, and then immediatey follow up with an example of yourself believing a lie.

Like supporting butt fuckers?

Sorry... nothing in the Bible but condemnations for that.
100% of the time, whenever somebody tries to steer a conversation towards gay butt sex, it’s a conservative
100% of the time, whenever somebody is SUPPORTING homo butt sex, it's a DEMOCRAT.
Not really. In fact, I don’t ever even think about “homo butt sex.” How much time do you spend thinking about “homo butt sex?” Have you ever successfully stopped anyone from having “homo butt sex?” Do you have a lot of involvement with “homo butt sex?”
Yeah, really, it's 100% of the time you democrats love and support homos, all of them, trannies, you name it, if it's perverted, you people love and support it. You think it's beautiful, and back to the point before you tried to deflect, the Bible condemns it.

here's a couple of verses Republicans rarely follow.
"He who has a generous eye will be blessed,
For he gives of his bread to the poor."
Proverbs 22:9
and
“And the nations were wroth, and thy wrath came, and the time of the dead to be judged, and [the time] to give their reward to thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and to them that fear thy name, the small and the great; and to destroy them that destroy the earth."
Revelation 11:18

What fantasy world are you living?

How is having someone else throw money away in the name of the poor ministering to them in our personal lives? Jesus didn't organize political movements force others to take care of the poor. He went about ministering to their needs personally.

As far as taking care of the earth. Go to a progressive rally vs a tea party rally and tell me which group picks up after themselves and which one lays their garbage all over the ground.

The reason why is obvious

When you believe its your responsibility to do something, you act.

When you believe its someone else's responsibility. IE the government, you don't

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

You can’t start a comment off by saying you only believe the truth, and then immediatey follow up with an example of yourself believing a lie.

Probably why I didnt

and back to the point before you tried to deflect, the Bible condemns it.

So? The bible condemns lots of things. Shit, the bible says you’re born condemned before you ever even do anything. The bible definitely condemns all the evil shit you alt-right pussies are doing.
But not you radical fascist progtards aye... well hypocrisy and double standards is the number one tactic in you fuckers play book.

So? The bible condemns lots of things. Shit, the bible says you’re born condemned before you ever even do anything. The bible definitely condemns all the evil shit you alt-right pussies are doing.
But not you radical fascist progtards aye... well hypocrisy and double standards is the number one tactic in you fuckers play book.
We don’ttry to justify any hatred for those in need with words from a magical book written thousands of years ago by people that pooped in holes in the ground. Which was the purpose behind the OP.

We don’ttry to justify any hatred for those in need with words from a magical book written thousands of years ago by people that pooped in holes in the ground. Which was the purpose behind the OP.
Well it really isn't hatred, but then you know that, it's natural revulsion. Men shouldn't ram each other up the ass, it's unnatural and perverse, and I don't need a book to tell me that either.

And I could have done without your filthy insults about the Bible, which is by leaps and bounds the best selling book the world over, which I would rather follow the writings of than some jackass radical like you on the internet that supports perverts and degenerates.

No. You just hate without reason.

We don't hate at all

Well it really isn't hatred, but then you know that, it's natural revulsion. Men shouldn't ram each other up the ass, it's unnatural and perverse, and I don't need a book to tell me that either.

And I could have done without your filthy insults about the Bible, which is by leaps and bounds the best selling book the world over, which I would rather follow the writings of than some jackass radical like you on the internet that supports perverts and degenerates.
There with the butt sex again. Good grief :rolleyes:

Obsessed

No. You just hate without reason.

We don't hate at all
There you go believing lies again :rolleyes:

I’ve been known to take a leak on the golf course when no one was looking

Forum List

Back