Here We Go Again: Ex-Staffer Comes Forward Saying She Had Sex With Newt Gingrich

So who is Michelle Obama's mystery lover? We know it's not Larry Sinclair. He's already taken by you know who.

TrollSpray.jpg
---> paulitician
user_online.gif

Memb

TrollSpray.jpg
---> paulitician
user_online.gif

Memb

Yea and you're not a troll? lol! How long are you gonna stay on this stupid thread gooing your panties over this non-story? I'm not even gonna Neg-Rep you. That's just too easy with tardos like you. But hey,enjoy your goo and have a great Sunday. :)

So who is Michelle Obama's mystery lover? .

The story about Michelle is being talked about in inner circles in D.C.. We will see how much traction it gains.

Yea i know. But most of the ones here on this thread gooing their panties over this old & tired Gingrich story are the same ones who get all high & mighty and Neg-Rep anyone who mentions these things. Such dishonest hypocrites. Who knows if this story is true? I sure don't know. Just like Larry Sinclair's allegations. I don't know if the guy is telling the truth or not. Time will tell i guess.

Michelle is having an affair with Ron Paul.

Nah,the news is just breaking. She is having an affair with Larry Sinclair. It's some kind of freaky threesome thing her and her husband got going on. Creepy stuff for sure. :eek:

No. She's having an affair with Ron Paul, I heard it just today.

So who is Michelle Obama's mystery lover? .

The story about Michelle is being talked about in inner circles in D.C.. We will see how much traction it gains.

Yea i know. But most of the ones here on this thread gooing their panties over this old & tired Gingrich story are the same ones who get all high & mighty and Neg-Rep anyone who mentions these things. Such dishonest hypocrites. Who knows if this story is true? I sure don't know. Just like Larry Sinclair's allegations. I don't know if the guy is telling the truth or not. Time will tell i guess.

The reason you get neg repped I'm guessing, is because you post bullshit rumors without any kind of fact or link to back it up.

And when challenged, you deflect.

Got a link for your accusations, or are you just gonna duck and weave some more when challenged?

The reason you get neg repped I'm guessing, is because you post bullshit rumors without any kind of fact or link to back it up.

And when challenged, you deflect.

Got a link for your accusations, or are you just gonna duck and weave some more when challenged?

Larry Sinclair links have been provided. I provided his entire Press Conference video. You'll have to search for the thread yourself though. If you dare.

Last edited:
Michelle Obama is systematically having affairs with every male GOP House and Senate member, and she's telling all the women that she's their BFF. They're all going to switch to the Democratic Party later this week.

Mitt Romney isn't stupid enough to think this is going to make any difference.

Show of hands, everyone who was voting for Newt Gingrich because they thought he was so cuddly and likable and a faithful husband? Anyone? Bueller?

If you want to drop Newt's numbers, you gotta tell us something new and shocking about him. This isn't either.

How about the fact that ever since McCain got landslided by Obama, you wingnuts have been telling us that in 2012 you were going to nominate a true conservative to "take our country back" and all that other bullshit?

Newt is no conservative. He is no Tea Partier. He supported TARP. He supports all sorts of big spending projects.

If teabaggers nominate Newt it will only be because you want to see him try to embarrass Obama in a debate - Newt won't win the election.

So, will teabaggers go against all their promises, all their principles, all their values, just to get a woody over Obama being embarrassed?

I think they will, because I think they have no values and principles, and all that talk was just a bunch of crap.

Newt won't win against Obama. And he may have more trouble in the South (except Georgia) than Romney. Southern Baptists won't vote for a Mormon, but I imagine they will have even more trouble voting for a guy who ditched their religion in favor of Catholicism!
Telling that no one has responded to this.

cricket.gif
cricket.gif
cricket.gif

Yeah, it tells me that everyone finds you boring and beneath contempt.

Her name is Anne Manning and shes a ex staffer of Newts and she has decided to come forward to tell her story. She has told the National Enquire that Newt who cheated on his prior two wives is a lying hypocrit. Anne Manning claims she performed a sex act on him in his Washington D.C. hotel room and that they had a affair. Well I guess since Newt is leading comfortably in the polls, it's his turn now for media sabotage. Mitt ought to enjoy this. I am still waiting on the media to report on Larry Sinclair, Donald Young, Nate Spencer and Larry Bland, all gay and tied directly to Obama.

article-2071215-0F1817B400000578-208_224x423.jpg

'Newt Gingrich is a sex addict and a hypocrite,' say experts and ex-staffer Anne Manning | Mail Online

‘He always talks about being big on family values but he doesn’t practice what he preaches,’ Ms Manning told the National Enquirer.

‘I wasn’t planning to say a word about him, but voters need to know what sort of man they’re being asked to support,’ the businesswoman added.

‘If Newt acted in the way Anne alleged, his behaviour is consistent with sex addicts,’ sex addiction expert George Collins told the National Enquirer

Gingrich isn't the best looking guy by far so I wonder what favors he promised her?

You believe everything you read in trashy supermarket tabloids?

Didn't a tabloid bring out the truth about John Edwards fathering a baby with another woman? Yes or No

Yes according to John Edwards,Democrats,and Liberal Press,the National Enquirer was just lying and Edwards was a Saint. And look at how that whole thing turned out? Deny Deny,Discredit Discredit and then fess up. That's standard-operating-procedure for Democrats and the Liberal Press. So don't just dismiss rumors of scandals from tabloids so quickly. We just don't know. Give it some time.

Didn't a tabloid bring out the truth about John Edwards fathering a baby with another woman? Yes or No
Didn't a tabloid report about Palin having an affair?

Didn't a tabloid say Bush was on the bottle drunk as a skunk again?

Didn't a tabloid find proof of Bat-Boy?

Didn't a tabloid confirm having your head up uranus is more than just a space story?

Yeah gullible conservatives. The blind squirrel/nut theory is a winna!

Didn't a tabloid confirm having your head up uranus is more than just a space story?

Was the tabloid right about Edwards affair?

Right,you only believe rumors of scandals if a Republican is involved. You know what,you're not nearly as deep or intelligent as you think you are. You're actually pretty simple-minded. Have a nice day though. Later. :)

Was the tabloid right about Edwards affair?

Hey stupid.........even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Forum List

Back