Here They Go Again: Pelosi to Launch New Investigation into Trump

When the President breaks the law, it's up to Congress to investigat
They did investigate and failed to convince and show any evidence to prove their case against him....you lose.....again.....

They proved their case. It’s just that Republicans decided that using your office for personal political gain isn’t impeachable.
Everything trump does as president is working to his political gain. I am very impressed with this president, so I will vote for him again. Winning for the country is the most powerful political move a president can do.

"
Just when you thought America's long impeachment drama was over and behind us, the Democrats have begun the process to do it again. While most of us believed they would try to repeat impeachment, we thought it would start in the second term and not a mere week after Trump was acquitted the first time.

But Nancy Pelosi is hot under the collar about Trump tweeting about the absurdly long sentence that Deep State prosecutors suggested for Roger Stone. The president tweeted out a storm of criticism when the news broke that prosecutors were recommending nine years in prison.

snip.....

Nancy Pelosi

✔@SpeakerPelosi
By tweet
@realDonaldTrump engaged in political interference in the sentencing of Roger Stone. It is outrageous that DOJ has deeply damaged the rule of law by withdrawing its recommendation. Stepping down of prosecutors should be commended & actions of DOJ should be investigated.

I knew it wouldn't take long :)

You can take it to the bank that she will launch an investigation and this circus will begin again
tRump needs to stop with the wrongdoing. That will stop the investigations.
Better yet.....the fucking Democrats need to stop making every blessed thing Trump does seem like the Holocaust.

"
Just when you thought America's long impeachment drama was over and behind us, the Democrats have begun the process to do it again. While most of us believed they would try to repeat impeachment, we thought it would start in the second term and not a mere week after Trump was acquitted the first time.

But Nancy Pelosi is hot under the collar about Trump tweeting about the absurdly long sentence that Deep State prosecutors suggested for Roger Stone. The president tweeted out a storm of criticism when the news broke that prosecutors were recommending nine years in prison.

snip.....

Nancy Pelosi

✔@SpeakerPelosi
By tweet
@realDonaldTrump engaged in political interference in the sentencing of Roger Stone. It is outrageous that DOJ has deeply damaged the rule of law by withdrawing its recommendation. Stepping down of prosecutors should be commended & actions of DOJ should be investigated.

You can take it to the bank that she will launch an investigation and this circus will begin again

When the President breaks the law, it's up to Congress to investigate. Interfering with the Stone sentencing is the ultimate abuse of power. Not only should Trump be investigated, he should be impeached for these further abuses.

Yes, it was inevitable that this would happen because Trump just can't help himself. Every day, he commits yet another impeachable act.

Now he's demanding investigations of Comey and McCabe and others. This is Nixon's "enemies list" abuse of power all over again.
You are an idiot.
The President can pardon anyone he wants to just like NY’s Liberal Governor Andrew Cuomo can eliminate over 80 categories of assault, burglary and theft.
If Trump wants to pardon Stone, he should just man up and do it.

I’m a bit uncomfortable with the unitary executive way of thinking about what the president can do with the DoJ.

According to the theory, Trump could tell the DoJ to stop any investigation or prosecution into anyone for any reason or demand investigation or prosecution into anyone for any reason. It’s creepy.
I’m not an attorney so I don’t know.

I'm not either but I think Trump should wait for Stone's sentence before acting.
The president should wait before pardoning. If he waits, dems will have time to do another impeachment, which would raise his poll numbers even more.

"

snip.....

Nancy Pelosi

✔@SpeakerPelosi
By tweet

Better yet.....the fucking Democrats need to stop making every blessed thing Trump does seem like the Holocaust.
Don't minimize the Holocaust.

Are you anti-Semitic?

"

snip.....

Nancy Pelosi

✔@SpeakerPelosi
By tweet

I think maybe it's time for DOJ to start looking into Pelosi and her entire stupid posse.

"

snip.....

Nancy Pelosi

✔@SpeakerPelosi
By tweet

Not everything is like the Holocaust but locking up families in camps and stealing their children is very much v what Hitler did in the Holocaust.

Trump has 40,000 non-criminal aliens in custody and he’s not deporting any of them. He’s giving the for profit prison companies $700 per day of your money for every person in custody. That’s to honour the donations to his Inaugural Committee.

"

snip.....

Nancy Pelosi

✔@SpeakerPelosi
By tweet

Not everything is like the Holocaust but locking up families in camps and stealing their children is very much v what Hitler did in the Holocaust.

Trump has 40,000 non-criminal aliens in custody and he’s not deporting any of them. He’s giving the for profit prison companies $700 per day of your money for every person in custody. That’s to honour the donations to his Inaugural Committee.

:link::link:

"

snip.....

Nancy Pelosi

✔@SpeakerPelosi
By tweet

Are you incapable of using google? Do you ever bother to learn or read anything before revealling your utter ignorance of current events.

Why ICE wants more detention space for migrants and Dems want a cap

When the President breaks the law, it's up to Congress to investigat
They did investigate and failed to convince and show any evidence to prove their case against him....you lose.....again.....

They proved their case. It’s just that Republicans decided that using your office for personal political gain isn’t impeachable.

The Bernout and Lieawatha, both political opponents of Trump who used their offices for personal political gain voted to impeach him, were unavailable for comment.

"

snip.....

Nancy Pelosi

✔@SpeakerPelosi
By tweet

Are you incapable of using google? Do you ever bother to learn or read anything before revealling your utter ignorance of current events.

Why ICE wants more detention space for migrants and Dems want a cap

Geese, where to start with this...:102:

First off, this story is from a year ago. It doesn't support your claim they are still here. In fact, if you read the article (which you obviously didn't) it stated they were being held until deportation which is carried out after a hearing by a judge.

Secondly, it mentions nothing about private prisons. It only says they are being held in detention centers, which to my knowledge, is not private prison.

Third, what the story points out is that the Democrats didn't want to provide the money for the surge of immigrants. This was done to try and force Trump to have the overflow of immigrants released, which means criminals on our street which Trump refused to do.

Here is the most interesting part of the article:

While ICE held immigrants in fiscal year 2018 who collectively were convicted on 54,630 charges, only 1,641 of the charges were homicide. The most frequent charges were for driving under the influence, followed by drug offenses, traffic offenses and immigration offenses (such as re-entering the country after a deportation order.)

ONLY 1,641 were homicides???? Really??? Let me ask: How many illegal aliens in Canada killed Canadians during that same time frame? Do you understand what we are having to put up with because of Democrats? 1,641 Americans or more are dead because of the commies. You think this is who we should put back in leadership of our country????

Oh, and thanks for the link BTW.

"

snip.....

Nancy Pelosi

✔@SpeakerPelosi
By tweet

When dems arenout of power everything becomes the holocaust and and everyone becomes a nazi.

They proved their case. It’s just that Republicans decided that using your office for personal political gain isn’t impeachable
If they had proved their case to the senate and the American people he would have been removed from office....so you are wrong it appears....
They DID prove their case, but the FIX was in!
But you knew that already.
What fix?????half the republicans in the senate would jump at the chance to rid themselves of Trump if they could....the dems had nothing...we all watched it...it was an embarrassment the dems will never live down....
BULLSHIT!
Do you have memory issues?
The Rs were telling the electors to give their votes to Hillary.

I don't have a link, but the timeline I heard was that those four idiot prosecutors were given marching orders BY the DOJ to request < the 7-9 years of the sentencing guideline. They went to the courts and said we request 7-9 years. They didn't listen their boss so they decided to leave cuz they had their panties in a twist. The decision was made by the DOJ not Trump.

BFD

I am sure there will be more lies made up to get some traction on this. It's now a patented Dem process for how to implement an administrative coup.

I hope this blows up into a big snafu and the dems start down another impeachment road. They sink another ship. This would the 5th ship sunk? I can't even keep count.

Forum List

Back