here she is ... another beauty queen, dishin on the Donald

The left should realize they really shouldn't try the woman thing on Trump given Slick Willie's exploits

but but but CLINTON

Bill Clinton aint runnin'.

The left went after Melania so Bill is fair game. His enabler is running.
Sounds good to me, bring it on at the next debate trump, bring it on. That's if the pussy doesn't back out of the debate.
He won't back out but he's a misogynist who dumped his first wife for piece of ass and is blaming Hillary for sticking with Bill. And his end game is getting women voters.

The left should realize they really shouldn't try the woman thing on Trump given Slick Willie's exploits

but but but CLINTON

Bill Clinton aint runnin'.

The left went after Melania so Bill is fair game. His enabler is running.
Sounds good to me, bring it on at the next debate trump, bring it on. That's if the pussy doesn't back out of the debate.
He won't back out but he's a misogynist who dumped his first wife for piece of ass and is blaming Hillary for sticking with Bill. And his end game is getting women voters.
Hilarious, isn't it.

Bill isnt running for office and his stink doesnt wash away Trumps tsk tsk

That has already been addressed but your lame and meager attempt to resurrect it is duly noted.

I just brought it up. And since you have no response you just call names.

Bill isnt running and you can point to every gigolo in the nation and it still wont answer questions about Trump.

Image.ashx

Forum List

Back