here she is ... another beauty queen, dishin on the Donald

I think an investigation into the Miss Universe pageant is warranted. It's been rigged since its inception. ALL the winners have been human!!!

The left should realize they really shouldn't try the woman thing on Trump given Slick Willie's exploits

These women choose to participate in a contest that judges them physically, then complain that they are judged physically.

YIKES!!!!!

She reminds me of the Austin Powers movie.... molie, molie, molie, molie....

enhanced-buzz-13728-1369165703-6.jpg

These women choose to participate in a contest that judges them physically, then complain that they are judged physically.

Buuuttt they have talent tooooooo!!!!! Like anyone of you guys watch those things for the talent

I've never watched a one, nor the Emmy's, nor America's Got Talent or any of that nonsense.

Me either, waste of time. In fact I've stopped watching most of the garbage on the tube. It's 99% nonsense

Buuuttt they have talent tooooooo!!!!! Like anyone of you guys watch those things for the talent

I've never watched a one, nor the Emmy's, nor America's Got Talent or any of that nonsense.

Me either, waste of time. In fact I've stopped watching most of the garbage on the tube. It's 99% nonsense

Thank God for Seinfeld reruns and Netflix.

I'm sorry. You may not understand the difference between Judging and insults. Do I need to explain or was that a pathetic attempt to defend something you know is wrong?

Forum List

Back