Trump: ‘Vagina Is Expensive’

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
In a January 1997 interview with Donald Trump, shock jock Howard Stern relayed some crude marital advice that the brash businessman gave him before his second trip down the aisle, with Marla Maples. (The couple would separate a few months later.)

“Donald pulled me aside at his wedding,” Stern said in comments that had not resurfaced until now. “He said, you know I am getting remarried, but Howard, vagina is expensive. I will never forget those words. The guy is right. Those were the exact words!”

More w/AUDIO: Listen To Donald Trump And Howard Stern Talk About How 'Vagina Is Expensive' | Huffington Post

It's unfortunate that our children are subjected to such comments from a presidential candidate - especially young girls.

16 Real Things Trump Has Said About Women While Running For President

Last edited:
Vagina is very expensive. Except for trailer trash whores. But they usually like the BBC anyways..

In a January 1997 interview with Donald Trump, shock jock Howard Stern relayed some crude marital advice that the brash businessman gave him before his second trip down the aisle, with Marla Maples. (The couple would separate a few months later.)

“Donald pulled me aside at his wedding,” Stern said in comments that had not resurfaced until now. “He said, you know I am getting remarried, but Howard, vagina is expensive. I will never forget those words. The guy is right. Those were the exact words!”

More w/AUDIO: Listen To Donald Trump And Howard Stern Talk About How 'Vagina Is Expensive' | Huffington Post

It's unfortunate that our children are subjected to such comments from a presidential candidate - especially young girls.

Hillary once pulled bill aside and told him that she like having sex with horses. True story.

We it's the truth, so what's your point?

JFC, he told the truth about something

HAHAHAHAHA a leftist with faux concern over young girls but sees no problem with men in dresses invading their space in restrooms....BWAHAHAHAHAHA You're so fucking transparent

Trump: ‘Vagina Is Expensive’

That belief is why Trump outsourced his vagina needs to a foreigner after Marla ditched him. Now Melania has to take those 400 pounds of obesity on top of her.

You have to admire immigrants, doing the hard work Americans won't do.

2rol3j4.jpg

Forum List

Back