Here It Is: Complete List Of Trump's Glorious Major Accomplishments In His First Six Months (MAGA!)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is magnificent! It's beautiful! It's stellar! It's phenomenal! Yes, what you are see are the benefits of having the first natural born citizen/constitutionally eligible president in eight years with an authentic birth certificate confirming he's a true American born of two U.S. citizens. With that truthful statement out of the way, let's begin.Trumps accomplishments in his first six months in office has put America on track to become great again and to become a Nationalist nation for the people the founders specifically created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790.

We are proud of our new glorious leader and his strong resilience against adversity. He brings optimism, pride, patriotism, and consumer confidence to a once bleak nation put in peril by an unqualified ineligible president, a usurper named Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka. The differences you can say are in essence, between night and day, or simply put, black and white. With that said, American Patriot Steve McGarrett presents you President Trump's glorious major accomplishments from his first six months in office.

HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump's Major Accomplishments in His First Six Months #MAGA

Last edited:
Thanks for that. I'll use this thread as a reference.

The amazing thing is that he is able to accomplish so much without any assistance from the left and without a large portion of his cabinet in place, AND he still has time to bitch-slap the left daily. The man is amazing.

• Banned

The amazing thing is that he is able to accomplish so much without any assistance from the left and without a large portion of his cabinet in place, AND he still has time to bitch-slap the left daily. The man is amazing.
Indeed, he definitely is truly amazing. God has truly blessed this nation giving us him.

Turning us into Russia is not what most had in mind when voting for T.

• Banned
Breaking Update!

I would like to add, despite the wondrous accomplishments in the list above, to me, Trump's greatest accomplishment was enabling America to avoid THIS:
madam-president-newsweek.jpg

use this for reference also......LOL

FDR signed 76 in his first 100 days
Jimmy Carter signed 70 bills in the first six months,.
Bill Clinton signed 50.
Barack Obama signed 39 bills during the period

Bill Clinton signed 50.
Yet those bills Obama signed were harmful to our country. That's why they lost the House two years later in the 2010 midterms.

Bill Clinton signed 50.

None of them had the opposition Trump a having.

YOu lose, thanks for playing.

Oh, my! Trump's has decreased the debt more than Obama did during his first six months?! lol. The fiscal year for the budget starts on October 1, 2016 and ends on September 30, 2017. Trump had two major contributions to the 2017 federal budget, jack and shit. Jim Hoft is one of the dumbest fuckers on Earth.

Oh, my! Trump's has decreased the debt more than Obama did during his first six months?! lol. The fiscal year for the budget starts on October 1, 2016 and ends on September 30, 2017. Trump had two major contributions to the 2017 federal budget, jack and shit. Jim Hoft is one of the dumbest fuckers on Earth.
What are your professional credentials compared to Jim Hoft?

Yet those bills Obama signed were harmful to our country. That's why they lost the House two years later in the 2010 midterms.

Ahhhhh, "thank you" for explaining that to us....

here I thought that after GWB's fuck ups in the economy, unemployment was at almost 10% in 2010....and many voters' stupidity bought into the GOPers bullshit running on "jobs, Jobs, jobs"........and then sat on their asses lest it would help the country and Obama's image.............NONETHELESS....even without these R-W. pricks' help............

450px-US_Employment_Statistics.svg.png

This is magnificent! It's beautiful! It's stellar! It's phenomenal! Yes, what you are see are the benefits of having the first natural born citizen/constitutionally eligible president in eight years with an authentic birth certificate confirming he's a true American born of two U.S. citizens. With that truthful statement out of the way, let's begin.Trumps accomplishments in his first six months in office has put America on track to become great again and to become a Nationalist nation for the people the founders specifically created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790.

We are proud of our new glorious leader and his strong resilience against adversity. He brings optimism, pride, patriotism, and consumer confidence to a once bleak nation put in peril by an unqualified ineligible president, a usurper named Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka. The differences you can say are in essence, between night and day, or simply put, black and white. With that said, American Patriot Steve McGarrett presents you President Trump's glorious major accomplishments from his first six months in office.

HERE IT IS=> Complete List of President Trump's Major Accomplishments in His First Six Months #MAGA

Nothing like trying to take credit for things that have nothing to do with you, I guess.

What are your professional credentials compared to Jim Hoft?

I can't compare to Hoft's professional credentials when it comes to peddling bullshit. Few can.

there is ONLY ONE thing that I could "praise" Jim Hoff for....

Conservative blogger and The Gateway Pundit owner Jim Hoft came out as gay .....Mr. Hoft, who kept his sexuality private until now, said it’s time for gays to “come home” to the Republican Party,

Stock market, inflation, unemployment.

He's taking credit for all those, huh?

So the 42 percent unemployment he claimed existed doesn't exist any more? Just like that, huh? Wow!

Where's that immediate repeal and replace of healthcare he promised?

Where's the tax reform?

Where's the balanced budget?

Where's the infrastructure bill?

Where's that 4 percent GDP growth he promised?

there is ONLY ONE thing that I could "praise" Jim Hoff for....

Conservative blogger and The Gateway Pundit owner Jim Hoft came out as gay .....Mr. Hoft, who kept his sexuality private until now, said it’s time for gays to “come home” to the Republican Party,

How can gays "come home" to the GOP when the vast and overwhelming majority of them never considered the GOP "home" in the first place?

This is a man that used photos from the Cavs' championship parade and claimed it was a line for a Trump rally. He's a hilariously stupid homo.

Forum List

Back