Here it comes...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Brace yourself, lefties. All your hopes and dreams are going to come crashing down around your ears.

Trump tolerated Mueller because his strategy in all things has always been to give people enough rope, and they will hang themselves. Hostile media? Allow them a lot of leeway and let them expose themselves. Crooked prosecutors? Allow them to make a big mess of things....then turn the tables on them.

Trump had nothing to fear from the Russia garbage, he knew it. So he let them set up house and while they were ineptly and accidentally exposing the collusion and criminality of the last admin, he got his ducks in a row.

He's going to give Mueller an interview, that investigation will close..and he's going to apply a special prosecutor to go after all the dems that were exposed by Mueller's stupidity.

The difference is...the people he exposes will be prosecuted because they actually did break the law.

Trump Lawyers Seek Deal With Mueller to Speed End of Russia Probe

Jared Kushner is quietly tackling Washington's swamp (opinion) - CNN

Trump needs to practice STFU when dealing with Mueller. Nothing Trump can say will help. Mueller may try (perhaps successfully) to trap Trump on a technicality charge such as Obstruction of Justice or lying.

Trump needs to practice STFU when dealing with Mueller. Nothing Trump can say will help. Mueller may try (perhaps successfully) to trap Trump on a technicality charge such as Obstruction of Justice or lying.

Lol.
You're a moron. Everything that is happening is by Trump's design. You people really are stupid.

Lol.
You're a moron. Everything that is happening is by Trump's design. You people really are stupid.
STFU is the best advice an attorney can give. People that don’t understand that are morons.

`
I'm interested on how Mueller will reply to this initiative. He may think he's on to something which can bolster his case without trumps testimony. This investigation isn't a court of law nor a grand jury.
`

Lol.
Never heard of such a thing. You sure you didn't mean PUTIN?

Lol.
Never heard of such a thing. You sure you didn't mean PUTIN?

I meant what I said.
And your prevalent ignorance and inability to see what is occurring under your nose isn't any of my problem..and in fact the ignorance and willful stupidity of the left is rather the point of the OP. You fools don't learn.

Lol.
STFU is the best advice an attorney can give. People that don’t understand that are morons.
It's the best advice if you are a petty criminal who is #1, guilty, and #2, lacking in legal counsel.

It's not the best advice for a head of state who #1, hasnt' done anything he's been accused of and #2, has the best counsel money (a lot of it) can buy.

I'm interested on how Mueller will reply to this initiative. He may think he's on to something which can bolster his case without trumps testimony. This investigation isn't a court of law nor a grand jury.`
Yeah, I don't know what Mueller has, but there's nothing Trump can offer if Mueller thinks he's got something juicy.
Mueller has nothing lol.
This is Trump giving him an opportunity to slink off into the sunset and maybe switch citizenship to a country that won't extradite him before the real shit hits the fan.

I'm interested on how Mueller will reply to this initiative. He may think he's on to something which can bolster his case without trumps testimony. This investigation isn't a court of law nor a grand jury.`
Yeah, I don't know what Mueller has, but there's nothing Trump can offer if Mueller thinks he's got something juicy.
Mueller has nothing lol.
This is Trump giving him an opportunity to slink off into the sunset and maybe switch citizenship to a country that won't extradite him before the real shit hits the fan.
Well, maybe you're privy to stuff that I'm not, but I have no idea what Mueller has or doesn't have. If any kind of dealing happens, we'll have a better idea of the strength what he has if he doesn't budge for Trump.

Lol.
It's the best advice if you are a petty criminal who is #1, guilty, and #2, lacking in legal counsel.

It's not the best advice for a head of state who #1, hasnt' done anything he's been accused of and #2, has the best counsel money (a lot of it) can buy.
:hellno::haha: , but whatever. We will see how things play out. But talking to Mueller is all risk and nothing to gain.

STFU has never been Trump’s modus oporendi...neither has intelligence.

Lol.

So we may asssume Trump will STFU:113:

Forum List

Back