Here is why the Israeli Ethnic Cleansers are already being beaten

No but Dogboy is .

He and others really believe this False Flag is just about oppressed and brutalised people living in Gaza taking on another small nation of people worshipping a false God .

Dogboy has no inkling how strong and well trained Iran is now .
I suspect they would blow away a USeLess army except they can never get one there .

Thanks for your accurate observations regarding Israel's blatant genocidal agenda that has gone on far beyond any attempt excuse it as "fighting terrorists".

Because cowardly American politicians fear AIPAC and etc, the US is shamefully complicit with murderous Zionist criminality and so clearly on the wrong side of history,

From a National Security standpoint, aiding and abetting Zionist genocide can only endanger Americans at home and abroad and what does America get as appreciation for joining Israel as a genocidal world pariah?

“Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away.” - Benjamin Netanyahu

Re: I suspect they would blow away a USeLess army except they can never get one there .

The only reason that countless young American G.I.s are stationed in Israel and around the Middle East is to die for Israel's regional hegemony.

Even though the Iraq War and subsequent American deaths were among AIPAC's "quiet successes"(1), it is at least my opinion that only another Zionist orchestrated False Flag deception could drive America to war with Iran.

(1). “QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.”
AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. Sun, Jan. 2003

SO----like many other nations (or PEOPLES) they were genocided by INVADING MUSLIMS---
in fact the prime movers in the islamic victory over Iran were ARABS leading to mass conversions and the unfortunate loss of zoroastrian culture. The remnant zoroastrians
survive in Mumbai, Israel and USA. There is a theory that the zoroastrian intellectuals of Iraq
gave rise to the YAZIDIS ---who had fled the
arab invasion into the hills. I have a friend from Mumbai who surprised me one day by launching into a conversation with a shop keeper in Manhattan in a language I did not recognize. ---Later I asked and she said "IRAQI ARABIC" ---turns out she was of the community of Iraqi jews who fled to Bombay along with the zoroastrians----more than 1000 years ago. The good news is that the Jews and Zoroastrians (Parsis) of Bombay (Mumbai) still
get along well

No European Zionists taking their homes?

Grau is doing the "ALLAH IS ON OUR SIDE" islamo nazi bullshit. Christian missionaries announce "JESUS SAVES" ---
took me a long time to understand that the "save"
issue has something to do with attainment of paradise.
An even more intriguing LURE I stumbled on ---beyond "read your koran" ----is a TRIUMPHANT "WHY NOT JOIN THE WINNING SIDE"
Oct. 7 was an example of a BIG WIN.
No one should underestimate the APPEAL
For a huge segment of people---it's much more inviting than
"Jesus saves"

You're not making any sense nor have you refuted anything I've written.

Get some sleep.

Thanks for your accurate observations regarding Israel's blatant genocidal agenda that has gone on far beyond any attempt excuse it as "fighting terrorists".

Because cowardly American politicians fear AIPAC and etc, the US is shamefully complicit with murderous Zionist criminality and so clearly on the wrong side of history,

From a National Security standpoint, aiding and abetting Zionist genocide can only endanger Americans at home and abroad and what does America get as appreciation for joining Israel as a genocidal world pariah?

“Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away.” - Benjamin Netanyahu

The only reason that countless young American G.I.s are stationed in Israel and around the Middle East is to die for Israel's regional hegemony.

Even though the Iraq War and subsequent American deaths were among AIPAC's "quiet successes"(1), it is at least my opinion that only another Zionist orchestrated False Flag deception could drive America to war with Iran.

(1). “QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.”
AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. Sun, Jan. 2003

AIPAC buys US politicians every year.

Did you know that the construction companies in the West Bank all have US partners?

No European Zionists taking their homes?
taking whose homes?----most of the zionists I know are not European. I know of NO "zionist" living in "their homes" I know lots of zionists who lost their homes and wealth to the filth you FART OUT DAILY. Interestingly---I have encountered muslims who now live in DA JOOOISH HOUSES

taking whose homes?----most of the zionists I know are not European. I know of NO "zionist" living in "their homes" I know lots of zionists who lost their homes and wealth to the filth you FART OUT DAILY. Interestingly---I have encountered muslims who now live in DA JOOOISH HOUSES
Have you ever considered stand up comedy Rosie?.......~A~

You're not making any sense nor have you refuted anything I've written.

Get some sleep.
nothing you wrote is anything but a parroting of the same islamonazi propaganda I read as child---more than 65 years ago---the stuff written by your fellow escapees from the NUREMBURG TRIALS

AIPAC buys US politicians every year.

Did you know that the construction companies in the West Bank all have US partners?

You're right, again.
To the detriment of all loyal Americans, AIPAC, formerly known as the Zionist Organization of America, and the countless similar parasitic Israeli lobbies have controlled US Middle East Policy since at least 1948 and sent thousands of young American G.I.s to die for Israeli regional hegemony, genocide and land theft.

Re: Did you know that the construction companies in the West Bank all have US partners?

I'm afraid that I am aware of the innumerable ways in which treacherous Zionist parasites have circumvented US laws to extract money, jobs, (1) stolen secrets, and America's most recent technology to carry out its genocidal agenda.

Zionist shills who attempt to justify Israel's insidious extortions are not even aware that all aid to Israel is illegal under the Symington - Glenn Amendment (2) but the tentacles of Zionist extortionists are wrapped so tightly around US Government that America's resources will always be at the mercy of Zionist greed until enough loyal Americans learn to stand up to these malevolent foreign agents of America's most insidious and treacherous adversary.

Thanks and keep up the good work,

(1) "The Costs to American Taxpayers of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: $3 Trillion"
https://www.wrmea.org/003-june/the-...israeli-palestinian-conflict-$3-trillion.html
By Thomas R. Stauffer

EXCERPT "Similarly, aid to Israel—and thus the regional total—also is understated, since much is outside of the foreign aid appropriation process or implicit in other programs. Support for Israel comes to $1.8 trillion, including special trade advantages, preferential contracts, or aid buried in other accounts. In addition to the financial outlay, U.S. aid to Israel costs some 275,000 American jobs each year."CONTINUED

(2). "Lawsuit Claims Aid to Nuclear Israel Illegal Under Symington Glenn Amendments"
Lawsuit Claims Aid to Nuclear Israel Illegal Under Symington Glenn Amendments - Corporate Crime Reporter

EXCERPT "A lawsuit filed in federal court in Washington, D.C. claims that United States aid to Israel is illegal under a law passed in the 1970s that prohibits aid to nuclear powers that don’t sign the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty (NPT).

Such aid violates longstanding bans on foreign aid to non-signatories to the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty (NPT) with nuclear weapons programs, the lawsuit alleges."CONTINUED

nothing you wrote is anything but a parroting of the same islamonazi propaganda I read as child---more than 65 years ago---the stuff written by your fellow escapees from the NUREMBURG TRIALS

Redundant cliche's from your Hasbara Handbook and hyperbole only expose your hate filled desperation.

Get some new material that is at least slightly honest.

There are plenty of bombs and bullets for those 2.2 billion muslims. Muslims are shit people, therefore they have weak nations that dont have the ability to win wars against the west and their allies. Killing muslims is easy as fuck, and its also amusing. :dunno:

So, does that mean that you will be among those firing those bullets and dropping bombs to die for Zionist genocide?

I didn't think so.

So, does that mean that you will be among those firing those bullets and dropping bombs to die for Zionist genocide?

I didn't think so.
No, the jews are perfectly capable of handling this without my help.

P.S. - I noticed that you used that "zionism" word again. You arent fooling anyone.

1704111895191.png

~S~

No, the jews are perfectly capable of handling this without my help.

P.S. - I noticed that you used that "zionism" word again. You arent fooling anyone.

So, you've never been to the Middle East, you've never been in combat and you know nothing about Levantine history but you hate people you've never met enough to see them wiped out by people who have cheated you in more ways than you are aware.

Now it makes sense that you who know so little would accuse me of hating Jews when I've hosted more Passover Seders than you ever will.

The current Gaza Genocide may be like an amusing football game to you but better educated and more experienced Americans see it for the counterproductive and shameful atrocity it is.

So, you've never been to the Middle East, you've never been in combat and you know nothing about Levantine history but you hate people you've never met enough to see them wiped out by people who have cheated you in more ways than you are aware.

Now it makes sense that you who know so little would accuse me of hating Jews when I've hosted more Passover Seders than you ever will.

The current Gaza Genocide may be like an amusing football game to you but better educated and more experienced Americans see it for the counterproductive and shameful atrocity it is.
Fuck you and fuck Gaza. They reap what they sow. This ass whoopin has been LONG overdue. :dunno:

Last edited:
Not very God like there Godboy, yet you do clarify what is often hidden behind religious connotation....~S~

Not very God like there Godboy, yet you do clarify what is often hidden behind religious connotation....~S~
Ah, trying to corner me in with the ole religious angle are we? Im an atheist. This ^ weak as fuck tactic isnt going to work on me. :dunno:

Redundant cliche's from your Hasbara Handbook and hyperbole only expose your hate filled desperation.

Get some new material that is at least slightly honest.
there is a "Hasbara Handbook"? do you have any idea how I can get one?

You're right, again.
To the detriment of all loyal Americans, AIPAC, formerly known as the Zionist Organization of America, and the countless similar parasitic Israeli lobbies have controlled US Middle East Policy since at least 1948 and sent thousands of young American G.I.s to die for Israeli regional hegemony, genocide and land theft.

I'm afraid that I am aware of the innumerable ways in which treacherous Zionist parasites have circumvented US laws to extract money, jobs, (1) stolen secrets, and America's most recent technology to carry out its genocidal agenda.

Zionist shills who attempt to justify Israel's insidious extortions are not even aware that all aid to Israel is illegal under the Symington - Glenn Amendment (2) but the tentacles of Zionist extortionists are wrapped so tightly around US Government that America's resources will always be at the mercy of Zionist greed until enough loyal Americans learn to stand up to these malevolent foreign agents of America's most insidious and treacherous adversary.

Thanks and keep up the good work,

(1) "The Costs to American Taxpayers of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: $3 Trillion"
https://www.wrmea.org/003-june/the-...israeli-palestinian-conflict-$3-trillion.html
By Thomas R. Stauffer

EXCERPT "Similarly, aid to Israel—and thus the regional total—also is understated, since much is outside of the foreign aid appropriation process or implicit in other programs. Support for Israel comes to $1.8 trillion, including special trade advantages, preferential contracts, or aid buried in other accounts. In addition to the financial outlay, U.S. aid to Israel costs some 275,000 American jobs each year."CONTINUED

(2). "Lawsuit Claims Aid to Nuclear Israel Illegal Under Symington Glenn Amendments"
Lawsuit Claims Aid to Nuclear Israel Illegal Under Symington Glenn Amendments - Corporate Crime Reporter

EXCERPT "A lawsuit filed in federal court in Washington, D.C. claims that United States aid to Israel is illegal under a law passed in the 1970s that prohibits aid to nuclear powers that don’t sign the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty (NPT).

Such aid violates longstanding bans on foreign aid to non-signatories to the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty (NPT) with nuclear weapons programs, the lawsuit alleges."CONTINUED

Wow. That's news to me, but it makes sense.

Forum List

Back