Here Is The Report On Russia and 2016 Election

So has the FBI turned over Hillary's servers and Emails to the GOP Congress and the illiterate conservative red states to find out the criminality of Hillary's crimes???

I have no idea. I do know the DNC did not want to allow the FBI access to their server so the FBI just went along with the other agencies concerning Russia hacking. The DNC did not want the FBI to examine their server for some very strange reason.
Meanwhile......Trump wouldn't show his taxes!!!! What crimes was Trump hiding by not showing his taxes???? Aren't conservatives concerned? Trump was never vetted......however, your taxes can reveal who you really are.

Sound like you are the one that's butt hurt. I could care less about the mans private business and taxes. At the end of the day in spite of all your pissing on your leg, the man will be sworn in on January 20th.
So! Trump will either quit or articles of impeachments will be filed on Trump for his countless conflict of interest!

Of course and pigs will fly for the Air Force. LOL!!
Pigs voted for Trump and put Trump into the WH.

So has the FBI turned over Hillary's servers and Emails to the GOP Congress and the illiterate conservative red states to find out the criminality of Hillary's crimes???

I have no idea. I do know the DNC did not want to allow the FBI access to their server so the FBI just went along with the other agencies concerning Russia hacking. The DNC did not want the FBI to examine their server for some very strange reason.
Meanwhile......Trump wouldn't show his taxes!!!! What crimes was Trump hiding by not showing his taxes???? Aren't conservatives concerned? Trump was never vetted......however, your taxes can reveal who you really are.

Sound like you are the one that's butt hurt. I could care less about the mans private business and taxes. At the end of the day in spite of all your pissing on your leg, the man will be sworn in on January 20th.
So! Trump will either quit or articles of impeachments will be filed on Trump for his countless conflict of interest!

Of course and pigs will fly for the Air Force. LOL!!
aaaliphotos-2.jpg

Wonder why the DNC were so afraid of turning their server over to the FBI? Is there or was there something on the server that would cause an FBI investigation of voter fraud or treason?

Red State conservative voters who voted for Trump will be experiencing "Butt-Hurt"!!!!

"Will be", "If", "When", "Might", "Could". LOL!!

Red State conservative voters who voted for Trump will be experiencing "Butt-Hurt"!!!!

"Will be", "If", "When", "Might", "Could". LOL!!

Of course. You seem to be having difficulty getting past election day.
Your lies says you are the one having difficulty getting past election day.

Awesome comment. You rock.
Its going to be AWESOME watching Red State Rural American dismay and disappointment as they realize Trump lied to them about bring jobs back to America.

Of course. You seem to be having difficulty getting past election day.
Your lies says you are the one having difficulty getting past election day.

Its going to be AWESOME watching Red State Rural American dismay as they realize Trump lied to them about bring jobs back to America.

Awesome comment. You rock.
Its going to be AWESOME watching Red State Rural American dismay as they realize Trump lied to them about bring jobs back to America.:funnyface:

Forum List

Back