Here Is The Report On Russia and 2016 Election

Answered MANY times already. Stop pretending try that you haven't heard the answer.

No one has answered that question because I never asked it before. Dumbass.
Libtards are worried about someone finding out that their scum candidate was more crooked than anyone, they are just pissed the truth got out.
Speaking of crooked! Trump could never release his taxes because this would have exposed he was crooked as well!!!!
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

An already debunked lie.
No its just beginning!!!! Russia probably already has Trumps and will use them to black mail the useful idiot....known as Trump the Treasonous Con Man.

You're Boy isn't worth what he says he is!!!!!

An already debunked lie, and more lies won't change that.

Answered MANY times already. Stop pretending try that you haven't heard the answer.

Libtards are worried about someone finding out that their scum candidate was more crooked than anyone, they are just pissed the truth got out.
Speaking of crooked! Trump could never release his taxes because this would have exposed he was crooked as well!!!!

An already debunked lie.
If Trump taxes have been debunked......please provide a link to prove your lie!!!!!!

I don't have to prove a negative you nit wit.

An already debunked lie.
How does it feel, being brainwashed? Do you believe the parroting you do, or does it just slip out of your mouth with no thought or reason?

That debate started way back before the general election, it has been debunked thoroughly. If you still believe it then it is you who are brainwashed.

OMG! Thank you Uncle Vlad for defeating St Hillary the Inevitable!
Putin says THANKS.
putin_trump.jpg
Uncle Vlad saved the American Republic! He's our generations Lafayette and for that we are grateful
Well at least Vlad tried to help.

That Vlad had any real impact is doubtful.

Director James Comey certainly had more influence on the election than Vlad did. Even Hillary concedes this opinion.

Hillarys conceit and arrogance helped far more than any help Uncle Vlad offered. She criminally mishandled classified information, she called us deplorable, called blacks super predators, called Hispanics needy, and called Bernie Sanders supporters basement dwellers. Even though she was an unindicted criminal, she still might have won had she not been so contemptuous of the American heartland.

Thank you Hillary for being arrogant, thank you Barack for damaging the Democrat franchise.

Please move further Leftward and openly embrace your Inner Mao
Which one of these things that you say about Hillary could possibly be as bad as Trump spitting on our POWs? She was being too kind to say only half of you were deplorable.

Yes, and that's why she lost

What difference does it make. Joe Biden just proclaimed Trump to be the President. Get over it.

Yes. We know. Don't you think you should move on?

I'm not the one pissing on my toes here.

Of course you are. You and Trump want to live the rest of your lives as though it's November 9th. Let's get on with governing. How about demanding that your new POTUS put America first and direct his dopey Twitter account at Putin.

Asshole.

Actually he has already done more before taking office officially than any past President. He has commitments from Ford, Carrier, Sony, that tool company, and some others concerning returning jobs and creating new jobs. I'd say he's been very busy. The Russian hacking is nothing new. Our own government interferes in the affairs of other nations all the time. Hell, they lie to you all the time. According to our own government, our body count in Viet Nam accounted for more dead than was ever born there. We tapped the German Prime Minister's phone. We effectively had the Libyan leader murdered. Our hands are not lily white.
They're just doing all of this faux-jingoistic huffing and puffing over the hacks so they can continue to ignore what was revealed in the leaks themselves.

They're considered total dupes by the people they vote for and we have been telling them that for awhile now. But these leftist kooks just can't face the fact they are useful idiots

They'd rather be the Democratic Party's bitches than admit they got suckered! Lol

What difference does it make. Joe Biden just proclaimed Trump to be the President. Get over it.

Of course you are. You and Trump want to live the rest of your lives as though it's November 9th. Let's get on with governing. How about demanding that your new POTUS put America first and direct his dopey Twitter account at Putin.

Asshole.

Actually he has already done more before taking office officially than any past President. He has commitments from Ford, Carrier, Sony, that tool company, and some others concerning returning jobs and creating new jobs. I'd say he's been very busy. The Russian hacking is nothing new. Our own government interferes in the affairs of other nations all the time. Hell, they lie to you all the time. According to our own government, our body count in Viet Nam accounted for more dead than was ever born there. We tapped the German Prime Minister's phone. We effectively had the Libyan leader murdered. Our hands are not lily white.
They're just doing all of this faux-jingoistic huffing and puffing over the hacks so they can continue to ignore what was revealed in the leaks themselves.

They're considered total dupes by the people they vote for and we have been telling them that for awhile now. But these leftist kooks just can't face the fact they are useful idiots

They'd rather be the Democratic Party's bitches than admit they got suckered! Lol
images

Putin says THANKS.
putin_trump.jpg
Uncle Vlad saved the American Republic! He's our generations Lafayette and for that we are grateful

Director James Comey certainly had more influence on the election than Vlad did. Even Hillary concedes this opinion.

Hillarys conceit and arrogance helped far more than any help Uncle Vlad offered. She criminally mishandled classified information, she called us deplorable, called blacks super predators, called Hispanics needy, and called Bernie Sanders supporters basement dwellers. Even though she was an unindicted criminal, she still might have won had she not been so contemptuous of the American heartland.

Thank you Hillary for being arrogant, thank you Barack for damaging the Democrat franchise.

Which one of these things that you say about Hillary could possibly be as bad as Trump spitting on our POWs? She was being too kind to say only half of you were deplorable.

3d586f36a0d8fb188e705cc130c0b0b8.jpg

Wonder why the DNC were so afraid of turning their server over to the FBI? Is there or was there something on the server that would cause an FBI investigation of voter fraud or treason?
So has the FBI turned over Hillary's servers and Emails to the GOP Congress and the illiterate conservative red states to find out the criminality of Hillary's crimes???

I have no idea. I do know the DNC did not want to allow the FBI access to their server so the FBI just went along with the other agencies concerning Russia hacking. The DNC did not want the FBI to examine their server for some very strange reason.
Meanwhile......Trump wouldn't show his taxes!!!! What crimes was Trump hiding by not showing his taxes???? Aren't conservatives concerned? Trump was never vetted......however, your taxes can reveal who you really are.

Meh, it's the butthurt left shooting the messenger. The fact is that Hillary and the DNC are corrupt assholes who should not be in positions of power. Whoever leaked the emails should be thanked.
What were the top 5 things that came out f the emails that made you come to your opinion?

I don't remember a lot of them, the only one I remember is that the DNC conspired against Sanders. Are you going to argue that the emails pointed to nothing? If that is what you are going to say then how did they throw the election?
So this caused you to vote for a Con Man and Fascism!!!!!

I didn't. I voted for Trump. Try to get it straight.
So you can pat yourself on the back you voted 3rd Party or chickened out and didn't vote at all.

An already debunked lie.
How does it feel, being brainwashed? Do you believe the parroting you do, or does it just slip out of your mouth with no thought or reason?

That debate started way back before the general election, it has been debunked thoroughly. If you still believe it then it is you who are brainwashed.
Who exactly "Debunked" it!!!! Brainwashed sissy's like you and your ilk??

Asshole.

images
Fail.

Thank the Russians for their exposure of Hillary's corruption and work to make sure they can't do it again.
You mean Hillary's conspiracies. Corruption is based on scandals. For there to be a scandal, there has to be guilt, charges and a guilty verdict.

Like proven racism.
Like having an illegal foundation and using it to pay bribes and lawsuits.
Like Donald Trump.

You mean Hillary's conspiracies.

No, I mean Hillary's corruption.

For there to be a scandal, there has to be guilt, charges and a guilty verdict.

Scandal: an action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage. DERP!
Exactly,

An accusation is NOT an action or an event. The accusation would have to be true for it to be a scandal.

The REAL scandal is the amount of money Republicans spent over 30 years going after the Clintons and finding nothing.

Exactly. The exposure of Hillary's and the DNC's corruption was too much for the voters.
(sigh)

What corruption?

The uncertified and illegal foundation?
Using Foundation money for buying stuff?
Not paying bills?
Losing a lawsuit over racism?
Using foundation money for bribes and paying off lawsuits?

OK, that's what Trump did. What did Hillary do? And please, don't come up with that uranium nonsense. That horse has been beaten to death even after it was debunked.

Selling uranium to Russia.
Selling access to everyone.
Rigging the primary to cheat poor Bernie.

It's just awful that hackers reminded the voters of her corruption. Awful!

And please, don't come up with that uranium nonsense.

Uranium wasn't sold? Money wasn't given to the Clinton Slush Fund...err...Foundation?

3d586f36a0d8fb188e705cc130c0b0b8.jpg
Weak.

Meh, it's the butthurt left shooting the messenger. The fact is that Hillary and the DNC are corrupt assholes who should not be in positions of power. Whoever leaked the emails should be thanked.

Thank the Russians for their exposure of Hillary's corruption and work to make sure they can't do it again.
Don't worry, whatever the Russians did to hack Hillary-DNC, you can bet dam sure when the opportunity suits Russia-Putin they will do the same to the Republicant's!!!!!

Oh imagine all the bitching moaning and complaining then.

Yeah, that'll be awful. I just hope Hillary lives to see it.

The Crooked Hillary supporters are using almost all logical fallacies possible in regards to the "Russia Hacked The Election Process" false narrative. That CIA, FBI, NSA bullshit report seems to be written under consultation with Crooked Hillary, Podesta, and a science fiction screenplay writer working on the latest stupid Star Wars movie.
Trump in 2016 finally brought his prediction from 1998 to fruition.
donald-trump1.jpg

Fake quotes are awesome!

You mean Hillary's conspiracies. Corruption is based on scandals. For there to be a scandal, there has to be guilt, charges and a guilty verdict.

Like proven racism.
Like Donald Trump.

Scandal: an action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage. DERP!
Exactly,

An accusation is NOT an action or an event. The accusation would have to be true for it to be a scandal.

The REAL scandal is the amount of money Republicans spent over 30 years going after the Clintons and finding nothing.

Exactly. The exposure of Hillary's and the DNC's corruption was too much for the voters.
So voters decided to vote for a Con Man Fascist to the WH???

You must be very sad.

Like proven racism.
Like Donald Trump.

Exactly,

So voters decided to vote for a Con Man Fascist to the WH???

You must be very sad.
Why did Trump voters vote for FASCISM?

An already debunked lie.

Who exactly "Debunked" it!!!! Brainwashed sissy's like you and your ilk??

So not you have resorted to playground insults? I win. Goodbye loser.

Forum List

Back